Dragon Crisis!
ドラゴンクライシス!

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/338/dragoncrisis.jpg

-Opening-
-Jyu3ATGknY
-Ending-
KbpsXgiVUtc

-Synopsis-

"A normal high school boy Kisaragi Ryuji's peaceful life is turned into an adventure by the return of his second cousin Eriko. Ryuji and Eriko seize a relic box from a black broker. In the box, they find a red dragon girl Rose. In order to protect Rose from the black organization, Ryuji decides to fight using his power as a relic handler." - MyAnimeList.net

TadashiED
02-20-2011, 08:34 PM
I've been watching this..

TomoyoSakagami
02-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Come on, say something more then that xD.

I'm slightly enjoying it, despite it turning into another harem anime. I do love the wolfy/dog like girl though <3

Kyubi-no-kitsune
02-20-2011, 08:48 PM
pretty good i think but of course i like dragons so i am not complaining

TadashiED
02-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Ahaha, I am actually enjoying it. No lie! I just want to see more of the dragon stuff explained ahah. But yeah, you can see a sort of harem thing coming up :/

Meteorkeeper
02-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Picked this one up as soon as the episodes started getting released. Has quite a bit of potential and it will be very interesting to see what is done with it.

TomoyoSakagami
02-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Another girl added to his Harem already? Well I don't know, but that scientist lady sure was weird.

I want more girls and less Rose but meh, at least it's slightly interesting still.

FluffyDango
03-01-2011, 07:23 AM
It`s watchable.
The ed is the best in the anime :P

Shinn Kamiyra
03-01-2011, 08:36 AM
An anime that doesn't skirt about in how two of main characters feel about each other is a plus in my book, not to mention that Ryuji learned how to man up pretty quickly and took to fighting his own battles.

Admittedly I don't see much a main storyline, if any at all. However it's hardly as unwatchable as some of the crap this season. (Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! anyone?)

Meteorkeeper
03-01-2011, 10:07 AM
An anime that doesn't skirt about in how two of main characters feel about each other is a plus in my book, not to mention that Ryuji learned how to man up pretty quickly and took to fighting his own battles.

Admittedly I don't see much a main storyline, if any at all. However it's hardly as unwatchable as some of the crap this season. (Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! anyone?)

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I canít wait to see how they plan on reintroducing the wolf...or was it dog girl back into the main storyline I mean they foreshadowed the fact they would so blatantly they pretty much have no choice to do so at this point.

FluffyDango
03-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Finally it`s over, best part was the ed :P