PDA

View Full Version : The future?

Kaname Shikara
02-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Have you ever wondered what you'll be doing in the future? Like if you'll have a job and what it would be, if you'll be in school and what you would be learning, if you'll have an apartment, if you have started a family, if you would be in a different country, etc, etc...
So, will you strive to make it what you want it to be? ^^

With me? I think about it all the time. I want my future to be how I envision it...sometimes it seems like I believe it will happen and other times I go into a state where everything is blah : P and I lose hope. But I plan on finishing college soon and going to a different country. The future could be anything...but I hope it's how I'm working on making it ^^

Miss Moonlight
02-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Two minutes from now, I predict i'll still be sitting here.

-GAZKUL-
02-18-2011, 03:36 PM
well ten minutes ago i had the idea to start a political party in the States called the "Patriot Movement" which'd essentially be a renamed Communist Party with the wording of the policies slightly modified and campaign as "The Party for the Patriotic American" and see how many people'd vote for it. It fascinates me how a country with a large working class can lack a left wing political party.

Haoie
02-19-2011, 04:47 AM
Since apes will soon be our masters, I figure I'll be working for a chimp.

Wio
02-19-2011, 04:50 AM
In the future we will be uploaded into computers, probably.

dream magician
02-19-2011, 05:18 AM
I don't know, really. The future is always undetermined.

Shinn Kamiyra
02-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Hrm... -Folds hands over chest, tilting head some- Thinking about the future can be pretty awesome, what with all of the different things you want to do, people you'd like to meet, things you want to learn; but in all honesty, I haven't thought much about that in a long while 'cause I'm already living out what I've wanted to do. At the moment, all that's left is to pursue it and build it up so it surpasses even the ideal I've lived out in my mind. ^^

Xanfiore
02-19-2011, 08:55 AM
5 minutes from nao, I'll jump on my bed and sleep.. =w=

Skylar1
02-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Since computers will soon be our masters, I figure I'll be working for a microchip.
ftfy

OtakuInu!!!
02-19-2011, 11:10 AM
I dream about studying med when I get to College with Japanese as my elective/sit in class. Then being a doctor and repay my debt to my parents then have a family. Yeah I'll strive for it. :D

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-19-2011, 11:15 AM
I will be driving a Lamborghini with my pockets full of cash. http://dbxforums.com/images/smilies/112hqmv.png

TenguSan
02-19-2011, 12:50 PM
While some things sometimes happen which can change your life and create a new future, your future is determined by how hard your willing to make it. The future is determined by fate, luck, and willpower.. willpower being 75% of it. If you have a dream, and you have the will to accomplish it.. then you can achieve almost anything.

~*Red*~
02-19-2011, 01:39 PM
*thinks* I'll probably still be writing, will still be a WW2 German reenactor, but I will certainly have a family and a good job.

Ultiva
02-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi Silver Flame Kaname, thank you for this thoughtful question. :)

I see myself as a veterinarian in the near future, so I can continue to work for things I love dearly -> animals. Besides that, I would like to marry and eventually have children and adopt a few if I am financially steady. I also would like to travel across the world and explore different countries and their respective cultures. Other than that I will be content with my life if as long the people I hold close to my heart are well and happy. Well, there you have it. Once again, good question.

ELR
02-20-2011, 09:50 PM
The only things I would like for my future is to find that one person who will accept me for who I am and me accepting them as they are. I would like to both adopt and having children (but that is just a dream, as well as finding that one person). I would love to become more open around people without the fear of hurting or saying the wrong things. And I would love, in the future, to have published a story for several to enjoy. *bow*

Uta-chan~
02-20-2011, 11:15 PM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6272/25557113823239629018418.jpg

Anuket
02-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Conquered the world with my awesomeness+smexiness.

On a serious matter, I would probably be married with four kids in the next ten years. >_<

Megamind's Minion
02-21-2011, 02:31 AM
Hrm... -Folds hands over chest, tilting head some- Thinking about the future can be pretty awesome, what with all of the different things you want to do, people you'd like to meet, things you want to learn; but in all honesty, I haven't thought much about that in a long while 'cause I'm already living out what I've wanted to do. At the moment, all that's left is to pursue it and build it up so it surpasses even the ideal I've lived out in my mind. ^^

^ this...
i dont know what i really want...
till now...
but we will be having a dinner party at 6 pm tonight...
approx 1 hour and 30 minutes from now...
with my batch mates...

Lotha Cryso
02-21-2011, 02:40 AM
in about the next 10 minutes ill be grabbing a nice cold drink fromt he fridge, thats what i seee in my future.

Senjou_Akira
02-21-2011, 08:15 AM
right now, i'm losing a liitle hope in my dreams. it seems that i already have a fixed future ahead of me when i graduate. i may end up with what i want when if i drop my current course, but i don't want my father's small business go to waste. and he made it so that i wouldn't be having a hard time finding a job to earn money when i the right time comes. the business is too busy that i think it would be hard for me to find a time for myself. but i want to do both of my parents and my wish for the future. i will follow what they want for my first course, but even if there is only a little chance of achieving want i really want, i would like to take the opportunity to do so. my time is limited so i want to at least spend it doing what i want.

Uncanny X-Man
02-21-2011, 03:15 PM
I've tried to imagine my future but I really can't see myself with a job (lol lazy ***) so I guess I'll just see where I'll end up.

Nene-Chan
02-21-2011, 05:15 PM
In the future I want to be in Japan achieving my one or both of my biggest dreams. I'll go there as a otaku but eventually be turned into a martial artist or become part of a anime, and I get to voice as a main female charactar ;3

Furore
02-22-2011, 08:10 AM
In the future I'll be dead, and if my wishes are respected, cremated.

Meteorkeeper
02-22-2011, 03:04 PM
I made a thread that is very similar to this one and I do believe my answer from that thread applies hear as well.
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?100868-Dreams (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?100868-Dreams)

Lily Rock
02-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Probably working at some store for extra money.

Aleyna
02-23-2011, 09:05 AM
In the future I'll be shot 15 times in the head, become famous, and drop an album with all autotuned tracks.