PDA

View Full Version : Clannad Watch more or drop it?

Mattey
02-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Yo! So Like the title said im currently trying to watch clannad but it seams kindaboring at the begining , im only at the third ep but i think im going to believe that its going to become better after a while?

Edit: The Dango ending is kinda irritating dont u think??

So i made the thread to ask u guys on your thoughts of it :P so Basicly should i Watch it or Drop it? :P

Kaitou+
02-16-2011, 06:11 PM
You're only on the third episode, so keep watching it.

I will admit that at first, back in 2007 I also thought it was meh...but it later made sense and realized how amazing it was.

Trust me, keep watching. Best anime of all time.

Mattey
02-16-2011, 06:18 PM
You're only on the third episode, so keep watching it.

I will admit that at first, back in 2007 I also thought it was meh...but it later made sense and realized how amazing it was.

Trust me, keep watching. Best anime of all time.

btw if i watch the ''original'' should i go on with the afterstory? and the movies?

blueangel06661
02-16-2011, 06:26 PM
you can do away with the movie.. but you MUST watch the AfterStory.. I've FORCED people to watch Clannad just so they could watch the AS... And the Dango song is win!!! How could one hate the dangos.. "Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango Daikazuku"

TadashiED
02-16-2011, 07:21 PM
DO NOT drop it :)
You cannot drop the best Anime out there...
Just give it time, and also, when you get to After Story, I'm pretty sure you'll like it more. And since you're only on the 3rd episode, don't be too quick to judge it.

animeyay
02-16-2011, 07:45 PM
If you drop it, you will regret it, and I will personally make sure you regret it. @[email protected]

under the rain
02-16-2011, 08:16 PM
I love the Dango Daikazoku, but honestly, if you don't like the beginning it doesn't get much better. (Though to be fair, I haven't seen After Story)

Also, it's ridiculous to claim it's one of the best anime ever. D:

FluffyDango
02-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Continue!!
The make up an opinion only after 3 episodes.
And you have to watch After Story too, since it`s season 2.
Don`t bother with the movie though, it`s pretty bad so.
Also watch the 2 ovas.

Gjallarhorn
02-16-2011, 10:45 PM
Drop it like it's trying to poison you. People will promise you an emotional rollercoaster ride, but it's just horrendously melodramatic.

Zinifiz
02-17-2011, 05:26 PM
If u STOP watching i WILL kill u! :O

Clannad is the best Romance Anime ever Created! At end of Season 1 u will start LOVE it and the whole season 2(After Story) u WILL cry, as i did! So DONT stop watching it!

Trust me, u will like it!

TomoyoSakagami
02-20-2011, 08:39 PM
I rather think this was a pointless thread in the first place. There is no point asking for people's opinion on whether to drop it or not because:

• The People who love Clannd will tell you to watch it or die
• The people who hate Clannad will tell you to drop it like it's hot
• THe people inbetween will say watch it and see what YOU think of it.

My thoughts are all for the third option.

Suzume
02-22-2011, 09:08 AM
WATCH IT or u'll regret it because it is a wonderful anime. And dont forget to watch the afterstory.

Kaname Shikara
02-22-2011, 10:06 AM
I'd say keep watching...it does get way better with After Story ^^

brolyx74
02-23-2011, 10:28 AM
It was ok, parts of it were really good. I watched the first 2 episodes and didn't really care about it, so I dropped it, but I went back about a month later, and finished it. One thing I didn't like about it was the ending was pretty predictable. Also, I think the Fuko subplot in the middle outshined the end of the series. But that's my opinion. Overall, it wasn't the best anime I've ever seen, but I did like it. I'd say watch up to the end of the Fuko subplot, then decide whether you want to drop it or not.