PDA

View Full Version : Your dreams ( Since you were litlle)!

Nesh
02-16-2011, 07:04 AM
What do you wanna be when you grow up, or if your already grown and have an occupation is it the one you always dreamed of ?
Tell me your your dreams, and I'll tell you mine ;)

Senjou_Akira
02-16-2011, 08:01 AM
there are so many things that i dream of, i want to be an artist, may it be realistic or anime; and a musician.
i'm not really sure if i will be able to be what i dreamed of.. i'm following my parents' choice of being an accountant u.u

animeyay
02-16-2011, 08:22 AM
First, to be clear, I am a male...

Okay, when I was around 6 or 7, due to the excessive amount of mahou shoujo anime (e.g. Sailor Moon) on my TV at that time, I used to want to become a member of the mahou shoujo team. lol.

But I grew out of it by age 10, and haven't really had a dream ever since.

Penshiru
02-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Hmmm well when I was little I always wanted to be a fire fighter
then for a time a swordsman like Kenshin
then after that the longest time a proffessonal soccer player
and now I dream of being a Therapist

OtakuInu!!!
02-16-2011, 09:21 AM
I actually wanted to be a lot of things like a doctor, astronaut, fashion designer, architect, vet, a wife, etc. Changed as the years passed. But I'm going to take medicine in College to fulfill my dream of being a doctor. :D It's pre-determined I guess.

Nesh
02-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Is it time to reveal mine?
well than
naah..... It's still too early

Anime-Prince
02-16-2011, 10:18 AM
Actor. The I went and took acting classes through school. Then went to uni to study acting and performance. ^^

Ellxeeva
02-16-2011, 10:19 AM
When I was young I wanted to be SAILOR MOON!!

....no.

Kusuke
02-16-2011, 10:35 AM
I remember my dreams and how they changed over time. It was pretty interesting to me to reflect on my past.

3-6 - I wanted to be an author. I acutally won an award for a stupid little kid's illustrated book that I wrote and read to a bunch of other stupid little children. :). I got a Young Author Award at 5 years old. I consider that pretty awesome.

7-9 - I wanted to be a basketball player, my next door neighbor had gotten a basketball goal and we had spent a lot of our free time playing on it, so much so that I wanted to play basketball. I did eventually play on a few intramural teams and my team won the championship when I was 9. After that I got bored and started playing soccer, but I didn't make soccer a dream of mine.

10-13 - I wanted to be a chemist, this was when I started having more science introduced to me in school. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to do it when I grew old. I won the science fair when I was 11 for reducing a nickel to pure copper in a plastic bowl with a battery, alligator clips, water and some zinc oxide extracted from some cereal.

14-15 - I wanted to be a video game tester. This is worlds apart from all of my other dreams, but I was out of interests and I LOVED video games at the time... So, why not?

16-17 - I wanted to be a businessman, specifically a corporate office worker. When I was 16 I developed a Human Resources hiring system that had a 78% probability of producing the most ideal candidate for a particular job and it's currently used at the company I work at now.

18-NOW - I want to be a theoretical physicist. I'm in school to get a bachelor's in Math and then another in Physics, and then I'm getting a Master's in Math and a PhD in Theoretical Physics. When I was 19, I developed a mathematical foundation for a household nuclear reactor, and it is in the process of being built and is on track to be sponsored by my university when I return from Japan next summer. I'm hoping I get it. :D

And that's basically my entire life based on my dreams. XD

law~
02-16-2011, 10:51 AM
When I was a kid I wanted to go to Cephiro and become its next Pillar...
When I discovered it was impossible.. I wanted to be a writer.. But I hate grammar.
Then I wanted to be a teacher.. then I discovered I have no patience to 'explain'/'teach' so I gave up.
Then I discovered internet and computers, and I wanted to be part of it. So I ended up as an IT... nothing fancy, nothing hard.

But somehow, I still want to be Cephiro's next Pillar.. *sighs*

Skylar1
02-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Eric first wanted to be a comedian when he was 3, but that was silly,
Then he wanted to be a geologist, but that proved to be boring,
So then he wanted to work in computers, but I really liked art,
So, he thought about graphic design, But it wasn't science-y enough,
So then he wanted to study astronomy,
But that wasn't fulling enough, So then he wanted to study cosmology,
but that wasn't technical enough, so he wanted to study astrophysics,
But it didn't have the strangeness and weirdness that I enjoyed, but after learning about quantum mechanics, string theory, multiple/parallel universes and such,
Eric finally decided theoretical physics was to be his perfect niche.

Elukien
02-16-2011, 12:05 PM
When I was younger I wanted to a Pokemon Master....still do....

Aleyna
02-16-2011, 02:14 PM
When I was younger I wanted to a Pokemon Master....still do....
I'd drop out of school to be a Pokemon Master.

I wanted to be a Chemist when I was little. I enjoyed getting into mischief, and mixing things together. I'm thankful I didn't kill myself. XD

Nesh
02-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Keep it coming..... just a litlle more and I'll reveall my dream! Seriosly

Lily Rock
02-16-2011, 02:22 PM
A Marine/Soldier, ever since I was little, I've wanted to be one.
Inb4 OMGCALLOFDUTYNERD, I don't want to be that cause of "OMG I HAZ FIREARMS LOL LOL LOL", more like I would like to do something productive instead of being a closed-in dude playing games all day and living off on my parents money.
The job is interesting, whetever I'll just get a desk job, base guard, field soldier or even a higher rank, sadly enough I'm from Sweden so it's not that easy to get to USA/England. :P

Nesh
02-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Guess what! I always wanted to be a Victoria's sicret angel !!! Yay!!!
Or not.. just felt like teasing you ;)

Anuket
02-17-2011, 09:32 AM
3-7 I wanted to become Barbie. I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world~~~ OTZ

8-12 Doctor, was always fascinated that by being a doctor I could save many lives.

13 Fashion designer, I got obsessed with every thing façon and because of that I am very knowledgeable, ask me anything! X3

14 Actress, go figure!

15-16 Egyptian archeologist, am a never dying fan of ancient Egyptian history and to be honest I still want to be an archeologist.

17-18 General manager for a five star hotel, influenced by a family friend who's successful in the hotel business but since I've figured that when if I work in a hotel I wouldn't have much time with my family once I have my own, so I had to abort this idea.

19-Now Linguistic, working on it. I've chosen to take Asian Studies in college from that on I'll figure out a way to get to the whole linguistic dream. X3

Furore
02-17-2011, 10:00 AM
When I was little I dreamed of being an adult. A vagrant maybe as I never imagined a job, just doing all the things I couldn't at the time. So I guess I got my childhood dream, even if it didn't take any effort.

Then I was nearing the end of high school and thinking that education was doing my head in, so I looked for jobs with low qualifications and high wages, Security popped up and that became the dream (one I achieved not long after finishing school). What can I say, a good life has always been my top priority.

truegamenerd
02-17-2011, 03:06 PM
A signed and touring musician. :)

I feel grateful that I'm living that dream. :)

Videlreyes
02-17-2011, 03:18 PM
When I was little, I wanted to be an Artist. But sadly I never got good at drawing =( I'm good at coloring though =3
My little dream right now is to work at a Starbucks ^_^ or any other little coffee place will be good, I just really love Starbucks frappuccinos.

Megamind's Minion
02-18-2011, 10:24 AM
when i was 3-6, i wanted to be a fairy...
from 7 - 12, i wanted to be a doctor...
then in high school i realized that i can't stand the sight of another person in pain...
so, i wanted to be writer but i was never good at it...
poems were my limitations...
then i wanted to be a psychologist, but my father would not allow it...
as i quote: "you are not fit to be a psychiatrist or psychologist since you yourself are insane, how could help all those insane and problematic persons?..."
he was right of course, i exist in the borderline...
i am graduating from Computer Science soon...
yet, i still don't know what i want to do...

Elphaba
02-18-2011, 11:11 AM
I've always wanted to be a singer. X3
I know so original right.
And now I'm not so sure I want to be an actor now...sounds like fun. XD

~*Red*~
02-19-2011, 01:44 PM
3-5: Firefighter
6-8: Firefighter
9-11: Firefighter
12-15: Author
16-19: Author
20 to now: Author, reenactor and MAYBE still a firefighter

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-19-2011, 07:57 PM
To always be on the top of the game and demolish the competition, make them suffer and scream my name!!!

.Sev
02-19-2011, 08:00 PM
3-5 Musician
5-7 Musician
7-9 Musician
9-11 Musician
11-13 Musician
13-15 Musican
15-17 Muscian
Now- AN ASTRONAUT

PLOT TWIST
You probably were coming into this spoiler thinking I was going to say something like "Just kidding I still want to be a musician". Well I've got news for you pal. That's not going to happen. I'm dead serious about this astronaut thing.Got you again retards.

chachaboru
02-19-2011, 10:46 PM
when i was a little kid i wanted to be a doctor...