PDA

View Full Version : Ok I swear I'll stop spamming and trolling

Videogamer555
02-10-2011, 01:04 PM
and I will instead make meaningful and contributing posts. In exchange I ask for just 3 things:

1. Other forum members won't flame me or belittle my actual good and contributing posts, or downvote or -rep them, just because I'm the one who posted them.

2. That the admin will use their ability to reset my rep points (which are unrecoverably negative by now) back to 0.

3. That the admin will remove my current usertitle.

Kaitou Ace
02-10-2011, 01:57 PM
and I will instead make meaningful and contributing posts. In exchange I ask for just 3 things:

1. Other forum members won't flame me or belittle my actual good and contributing posts, or downvote or -rep them, just because I'm the one who posted them.

2. That the admin will use their ability to reset my rep points (which are unrecoverably negative by now) back to 0.

3. That the admin will remove my current usertitle.

I'd rather reply here then in PM actually, since considering your requests they do seem to be targeted at the general population and not just at me.

For request 1, I do hope that other users will give you a fair shake in regards to your future posts if they are good contributing ones, but things like dislike, and neg rep are up to people to use with their own judgement, and I can't really justify forcing people to react to your posts in a certain way. I'd hope that as you post more, the reactions will be less knee-jerk however.

For request 2, you've earned those rep points fair and square, it really wouldn't be right of me to remove them all now. However, it really isn't that bad, your rep is -14291 at the moment, and there are plenty of members who have rep power in the 3000+ range, so you can be back in the positives in as little as five or six positive reps. Whether you get them or not isn't really up to me though.

For request 3, the user title wasn't changed by staff, and you can use the forum currency [gil] to purchase a change to it from the AF Store in the navigation. I did adjust it a bit, but you're likely to be able to afford a change to it yourself.

I hope this is helpful, and I am only answering in here instead of in PM because your first request is basically to adjust the behavior of all of af at large, and this way everyone can see my opinion on it.

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-10-2011, 02:28 PM
My thoughts?

Respect is a privilege, not a right. You earn respect, you don't ask for it. But for Ace's sake, as garbage as you are VG, I'm not going to treat you for what you are.

I'm looking forward on reading what you post. This outta be good.

Genghis Beatrix
02-10-2011, 02:34 PM
I don't know. People can say things and not follow through on it. If you do what you say, then I will help you. If you fall back on your word, then you will continue to be a troll and a spammer.

Seriously, I thought this thread was more spam.

-GAZKUL-
02-10-2011, 02:37 PM
if you thought this was worth a thread then it dousn't help you plea for sanity

blueangel06661
Didn't you say the same thing months ago? And look at where we are..

And I start everyone out with the same amount of respect. You either earn your way up on my list or plummet down. You plummeted down with no hopes of regaining it. Sorry.

Meteorkeeper
Harsh but understandable, as for me I am very willing to cooperate with your first condition I don’t think I have ever given anyone bad rep much less flame them.
If you honestly wish for this then more power to you and best of luck. If a person wishes to change his ways the worst thing we can do is make him regret the decision.

wolfgirl90
02-10-2011, 02:41 PM

Since your other requests were targeted at the admin, I will just address the first one.

I am actually quite surprised that you are asking for anything, as if you are in a position to do such a thing. While your trolling gets on my nerves, in the end, it only affects your reps, not anyone's threads; I don't really care what you do, so your little deal to behave means nothing to me.:rolleyes:

You started acting like a troll right from the get-go, so its no wonder I treated you like one in almost every single thread that you made on the forum. Act like a troll if you are a glutton for punishment and don't care about your reps (and being banned); act decent and you will get respect. I am not (absolutely NOT) going to give you respect just because you asked for it if you go back to previous behavior (fair warning to ya).

My personal policy is that I criticize based on individual posts, not my personal opinion about you (unless you turn in a uber troll). This is why I will flame the hell out your threads one day and defend a post you made the next.

If you don't want flames or belittlement and just want respect, that's fine with me. I'm a forgiving wolf. However, mess up too many times and I go right back to flaming you. So I will be watching.

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4218367/Every-breath-you-take-every-move-you-make-Ill-be-watching-you.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Creeper-Wolf

Token Black Guy
02-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Don't fall back on your word and make yourself look like an idiot, and there won't be any issues. Ok? See you around.

Vintniv
02-10-2011, 02:49 PM
I think its fascinating how you seem to be making demands of us, as though we're the bad guys here. You want US to be nice to? You US to give you your reputation back? You want US to stop belittling you after every single stupid post, thread, and blog entry?

Not on my internet....

Shinn Kamiyra
02-10-2011, 02:56 PM
You're in a rather tough spot right now, VG555, however if you're really serious about being a dedicated member of AF; you're going to have to knuckle down and show everyone just how much you mean it.

I've never really held you in any particular contempt, though some of your more obscene posts certainly have, so I'm willing to give you a chance. A piece of advice though. What you do from on now will be watched very closely. I'd tread lightly if I were you.

Skylar1
02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Promising this that or the other is nice and all, but in the end it means nothing. Only results matter and actions speak louder than words, and I only pay attention to results. (I've learned this from watching politics).

And so far, you've done little to nothing to make me think otherwise. Not to mention the fact that this isn't the first time you've said something like that. If it's truly your intention to change, you have a long way to go.

-GAZKUL-
02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
on a serious note when you start earning the respect from others then i'll start giving you some but until then your unoriginal, stupid, unfunny and annoying trolling will get you precisely what you deserve.

Genghis Beatrix
02-10-2011, 03:02 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?99034-I-m-not-trolling

@Videogamer555 has to turn himself around from this threat a year ago. Has he changed? We will watch and see. But is a promise from someone on the internet worth wasting time and breath on? Not really.

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-10-2011, 03:10 PM
I think the guy should make an apology thread, and a good one..or make a recording saying sorry to the forum.

Lol, is he really means it and well, it should bring some lols.

-GAZKUL-
02-10-2011, 03:12 PM
I think the guy should make an apology thread, and a good one..or make a recording saying sorry to the forum.

Lol, is he really means it and well, it should bring some lols.

sorry to burst the bubble but the chances of that happening are about the same as Nick Clegg becoming the next PM

.Sev
02-10-2011, 03:16 PM
I was never annoyed by you somehow. So I'll treat you exactly the same.

Aleyna
02-10-2011, 03:16 PM
I honestly don't care whether you post well or not, because you amuse me, and I enjoy any sort of amusement on here.

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-10-2011, 03:24 PM
sorry to burst the bubble but the chances of that happening are about the same as Nick Clegg becoming the next PM

Then pretty much I think most of the people that really have an aversion towards him will not forgive him.

This thread means nothing, and apology requires effort, especially if it's speech-wise long and while it's not 100% truth, it has more credibility than this.

For me though, since I never really came to the point to hate him, it doesn't affect me at all.

Skilero
02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ojJuFpgLI&feature=related

You tell 'em VideoGamer555!

IN ANIMEFORUM YOU UPSET THE TROLL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB6bk5S2_Zc

And I'm so glad VideoGamer's suddenly become aware of his trolling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o&feature=related

Eris
02-10-2011, 04:11 PM
@VG555: Don't troll the forum.
@Everyone else: picardfacepalm.jpg

I hereby declare the thread closed.