PDA

View Full Version : Buono!~ Japanese Pop

eekxproductions
02-05-2011, 09:44 AM
I love this pop group >w< It consists of one member from C-ute(Airi Suzuki) and two members from Berryz Kobo(Momoko Tsugunaga and Miyabi Natsuyaki), and they originally became a group to do some of the music for the anime Shugo Chara. But it looks like they're going to go longer after the series.....at least I hope it's that way X3
Has anyone else listened to this group? What's your favorite?
Mine would have to be between Conomichi and Gachinko de Ikou...and I also like to try to learn the dances >w<

Uta-chan~
02-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Yes, I've heard music from them, especially since I was obsessed with Shugo Chara last year. ^^ Well, I have to say, I'm not too much for pop but they were pretty fun to listen to. My favorties would be:
- Kokoro no Tamago
- Minna no Tamago
- Shugo! Shugo!
And that's about it. They were pretty much used for the openings of Shugo Chara whenever it went into a new season lol

blueangel06661
02-05-2011, 07:50 PM
For laughing purposes... I'll leave this here >___> From 2009 BTW...

b0njsKEbACA

Though my favorites are probably

Minna No Tamago
My Boy
Conomichi
kiss! kiss! kiss!

... I don't know I just really like Buono! >___>

oh and this one too.. But I was sick when I did this x.x and it was the first dancing vid. I ever did..

5Rl3YwbJVdE

eekxproductions
02-05-2011, 09:45 PM
@uta: yeah, i've watch a couple episodes and it's hilarious X3

@blueangel:haha nice XD love the videos
I like My Boy too X3 That's my next dance project after renai rider xD I've already learned the two songs i mentioned as my favs' dances XD