PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Meteorkeeper
02-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Everyone’s got one in one form or another. Whether it be a big dream like I want to be a famous actor or something small and simple like finding that special someone and starting a family. Share your dream with us and remind yourself of your own goals in life.

As for me I never really had one until recently. All but one of my friends are now engaged
and I feel that I need to follow suit. Settle down and start a family a simple but fulfilling dream.

~*Red*~
02-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Here we go; my dream is to become engaged to my girlfriend Azure when when she moves to New Zealand in 2013 (specifically on her 21st birthday), settle down, have a home of our own and become a volunteer firefighter, so I can give something back to my community.

TadashiED
02-03-2011, 07:06 PM
My dream, is to do something that will effect the world for the better! :)
Other than that, becoming a professional skateboarder would be nice too! ^^
And finding the perfect girlfriend whom I could settle down and start a family with is up there too :)

Eris
02-03-2011, 07:09 PM
I always forget my dreams in like 3 minutes. Sucks.

Shinn Kamiyra
02-03-2011, 07:21 PM
I always forget my dreams in like 3 minutes. Sucks.

Overturning the world in a wave of fresh chaos and random mischief making doesn't qualify? -Tilts head- Or is that more of a passing amusement?

I've already fulfilled my dream of becoming a voice actor, though admittedly I still have a long way to go before I'm as successful as I want to be. Other than that, I dream of living a life filled with epic and heart-pounding battles; whether in the pure physical sensation or more so on an intellectual level. So long as I'm able to test out the limits of my abilities to their utmost.

Shini
02-03-2011, 08:00 PM
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55lmXuEwdcY

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-03-2011, 08:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUtL_0vAJk
I have a dream.

CMNDR_Spinxie
02-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Overturning the world in a wave of fresh chaos and random mischief making doesn't qualify? -Tilts head- Or is that more of a passing amusement?

I've already fulfilled my dream of becoming a voice actor, though admittedly I still have a long way to go before I'm as successful as I want to be. Other than that, I dream of living a life filled with epic and heart-pounding battles; whether in the pure physical sensation or more so on an intellectual level. So long as I'm able to test out the limits of my abilities to their utmost.

You'll have oodles of fun when the zombies come, I wager! ;P

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

My dream is to start a revolution of consciousness. To stir the masses so they open up their minds and hearts to new viewpoints and reasonings other than the calcified old regime's they've been spoon-fed. Overthrowing the government can be handled by my friends, lol, I want to be the one who coaxes people out of their lethargic and egocentric "ticky-tack" boxes and initiates their curiosity for life. I want them to question and search!
I also want to write a series of books showing the parallels and similarities behind many religious philosophies in hopes of enlightening people against spiritual segregation. >P

Penshiru
02-03-2011, 11:43 PM
My dream was always become a pro soccer player and try out for the US fifa team. But now I come to realize that its not possable seeing my left foot as never been the same when I twisted it during a match. Now my dream is to help people by becoming a therapist and opening my own clinic. :)

Skylar1
02-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Why -dream-, when you can -do-?

It is my intent to become a strong contributor to the scientific community, and hopefully invoke more rational thought for all people to understand the world more logically and truthfully.

CMNDR_Spinxie
02-04-2011, 12:55 AM
"1 2 3
That's the speed of the seed
A B C
That's the speed of the need
dream a little dream,
Or you can live a little dream
I'd rather live it
Cuz dreamers always chase
But never get it"

--"No Regrets" by Aesop Rock

TheyCallMeFei
02-04-2011, 01:56 AM
To lead the world to a better tomorrow.

Aleyna
02-04-2011, 02:51 AM
Awww. I thought this thread was going to be talking about dreams that you have when you're sleeping. :(

My dream is to finish college. That doesn't sound too amazing.

Meteorkeeper
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Why -dream-, when you can -do-?

As many great men and women before me have said dreams are wonderful because they are just that dreams.
To the ones who have realized there dreams or soon will congratulations I doubt there are very many feelings that are better than that.

Awww. I thought this thread was going to be talking about dreams that you have when you're sleeping. :(

That could be another good thread, If someone doesn’t beat me to it I will be sure to create one. Hmm what to call it...ehh Ill figure it out.

-GAZKUL-
02-04-2011, 01:24 PM
have a family, have a job which doesn't make me want to break heads and join the TA.