PDA

View Full Version : Anime like "K-On"?

Norwegian Moose
01-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Soooooo I've been watching some episodes of K-On, and it's really awesome. Completely my style of anime ^.^ any suggestions of what I should watch now? Something in the style of K-On?

Lily Rock
01-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Lucky Star. ~_~'
It's the only close I know to K-ON!.

TadashiED
01-16-2011, 08:51 AM
I knew you would like K-ON! hehehehe

under the rain
01-16-2011, 08:56 AM
Lucky Star. ~_~'
It's the only close I know to K-ON!.

This. Actually, anything from KyoAni would be your cup of tea. (Haruhi Suzumiya, Air, Kanon, and Clannad)

Lily Rock
01-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Oh god just stay away from Haruhi, god I hate that, were the creators smoking weed when making it? O.O
But yeah, Kanon, Clannad and Air(altough I never watched for than 3 episdoes cause it was too sunny in that Anime, lolwut), they're great, they aren't like K-ON! at all, but they're so good.

FluffyDango
01-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Minami-ke
Doesn`t have girl in band, but it`s really laid back and easy to follow. And it`s pretty funny. And you`ll probably love the 3 siblings it`s about, the girl in my avatar is one of them.

This. Actually, anything from KyoAni would be your cup of tea. (Haruhi Suzumiya, Air, Kanon, and Clannad)

Hmm weird, I was pretty sure it was Key/Visual art that made those animes :/
Wtf, my world just turned upside down :P

brianwuzhere
01-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Key/Visual arts developed the visual novel games and KyoAni adapted them into anime.

brolyx74
01-16-2011, 02:11 PM
How about K-ON!!
also, lucky star, clannad, and The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya as previously stated
Azumanga Daioh might also be right up there
Girl's High would be good if you don't mind a little bit of ecchi.