PDA

View Full Version : Mraliyn Manson

Seyia
04-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Mraliyn manson is the coolest i luv his music but people call him the devil that is so mean of them :angry: but thats their opinion i don't care what they think of him he is the coolest man alive well not as close to chester from linkin park/LP well he rules yeah

Candy-chan
04-02-2004, 11:02 PM
first of all, could you please spell Marilyn correctly ? You are kind of loosing credibility if you mispell his name in the thread title ANd in your post.
second, if you think that pple saying hes the devil are mean than you dont understand him. Hes not a cutie sweetie like the BB or Nsync, so its normall stupid pple dont like him because hes different. And im pretty sure he doesnt give a **** what these peopple think.

anyway, i respect him a lot. his music is not my style but its good quality for what it is. And hes a very intelligent man.

Seyia
04-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Candy-chan@Apr 2 2004, 11:02 PM
first of all, could you please spell Marilyn correctly ? You are kind of loosing credibility if you mispell his name in the thread title ANd in your post.
second, if you think that pple saying hes the devil are mean than you dont understand him. Hes not a cutie sweetie like the BB or Nsync, so its normall stupid pple dont like him because hes different. And im pretty sure he doesnt give a **** what these peopple think.

anyway, i respect him a lot. his music is not my style but its good quality for what it is. And hes a very intelligent man.
Thanks for spelling it correctly i couldn't remember how to spell it and yeah probley does'nt give a **** what people think of him :D