PDA

View Full Version : if u were president 4 a day?

Bulf
01-08-2011, 08:03 PM
if u were a president 4 a day whats your favorite color???

DragonSoul
01-08-2011, 08:14 PM
My Fav Color is Red.

.Sev
01-08-2011, 10:39 PM
If you were the color red for a day, what would your favorite president be?

Ghost
01-08-2011, 10:41 PM
My favorite Color Would be Blue and JFK

Videogamer555
01-08-2011, 11:32 PM
If I were president for a day I'd expand the interpretation of "free speech" by declaring in executive order that there NEVER shall in the future in the US be a law that might prevent ANY games or anime that come from Japan to enter the US, REGARDLESS of content including excessive violence, and even loli and shota hentai.
Bit of a history lesson here:
Back under G. W. Bush congress passed a law banning loli and shota hentai in the US. The SuperemeCourt blocked the law after not too long on constitutional grounds (but not before someone got pwned by the cops for violating the law, while it was in effect), and sadly the blockage of the law wasn't retro active so as far as I know the "offender" is still serving his prison sentence on a CP charge and will be on the sexoffender registry the rest of his life, unless someone pardons him which I would if I was president. Later (still under Bush) congress again passed a law that put an IRL banhammer on all loli and shota hentai. Again the SupremeCourt struck it down but only in part this time, leaving in place the provision that if a 3D computer graphic was so realistic so as to be indistinguishable from photographic imagery depicting CP, that it would be regarded as if it were real and thus illegal.
If I were president I'd set a fixed boundry of fantasy versus reality using an executive order that should stand for all time. If it were fantasy (not using real people, that is not live action footage) I don't care HOW realistic it is. The fact that NOBODY was harmed in the making of the game/movie because of the use of 3D computer graphics, then I don't see how a crime has been committed, and thus in my executive order it would be considered even under these circumstances that a crime had NOT been commited.

I think our government needs to have a SHARP LINE of legal/illegal in these cases SOLELY based on the footage being fantasy(animated)/reality(live action), and NOT on the appearance of the realism involved in animated scenes. And as President of the US, I would make an executive order that would accomplish this (forget leaving it up to Congress, they can't get anything done, we need a good single leader, and that would be me as US President).

Sr Machinehead
01-08-2011, 11:53 PM
My favorite color would be one i made up because i'm the president, are you gonna question me?

Meenah
01-09-2011, 06:27 AM
If I were president for a day I'd expand the interpretation of "free speech" by declaring in executive order that there NEVER shall in the future in the US be a law that might prevent ANY games or anime that come from Japan to enter the US, REGARDLESS of content including excessive violence, and even loli and shota hentai.
Back under G. W. Bush congress passed a law banning loli and shota hentai in the US. The SuperemeCourt blocked the law after not too long on constitutional grounds (but not before someone got pwned by the cops for violating the law, while it was in effect), and sadly the blockage of the law wasn't retro active so as far as I know the "offender" is still serving his prison sentence on a CP charge and will be on the sexoffender registry the rest of his life, unless someone pardons him which I would if I was president. Later (still under Bush) congress again passed a law that put an IRL banhammer on all loli and shota hentai. Again the SupremeCourt struck it down but only in part this time, leaving in place the provision that if a 3D computer graphic was so realistic so as to be indistinguishable from photographic imagery depicting CP, that it would be regarded as if it were real and thus illegal.
If I were president I'd set a fixed boundry of fantasy versus reality using an executive order that should stand for all time. If it were fantasy (not using real people, that is not live action footage) I don't care HOW realistic it is. The fact that NOBODY was harmed in the making of the game/movie because of the use of 3D computer graphics, then I don't see how a crime has been committed, and thus in my executive order it would be considered even under these circumstances that a crime had NOT been commited.

I think our government needs to have a SHARP LINE of legal/illegal in these cases SOLELY based on the footage being fantasy(animated)/reality(live action), and NOT on the appearance of the realism involved in animated scenes. And as President of the US, I would make an executive order that would accomplish this (forget leaving it up to Congress, they can't get anything done, we need a good single leader, and that would be me as US President).

I'm not voting for you, then.

My favourite colour is indigo and Reagan. Why? Because I can~

-GAZKUL-
01-09-2011, 06:45 AM
Green cause it's the only sensible on.

Xeyuzio
01-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Purange.

Eris
01-09-2011, 01:36 PM
This thread delivers. I want to laminate it and put it in a nice frame on the wall behind my computer.

Hanamaru Kunikida
01-09-2011, 02:29 PM
President? Pssft, I'll be the King.

Meenah
01-09-2011, 02:32 PM
President? Pssft, I'll be a God.

Edited it for you.

Stella Loussier
01-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Purple, cause I like it.

Armageddon
01-09-2011, 04:49 PM
I am really digging that Soft Coral Blush color this summer.

But at the end of the day.. Red and Irish Green are my favourite colors :3

Also, will not be president. Perhaps.. Empress?

Sanosuke23
01-13-2011, 05:01 AM
It would be Octarine, because I'm a neeeeeeeerrrrrrrrd.

Skilero
01-13-2011, 11:37 AM
if u were a president 4 a day whats your favorite color???

Dolphinmarine Blue, just to make people buy from Crayola, an American company.

SigmaSD
01-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Edited it for you.

Gods don't suck eggs.

And my favorite color is blue, hence why I keep AF in its default colors. Σ=3