PDA

View Full Version : some cool rivalry battle in anime

guilt22
01-01-2011, 04:35 PM
hi..
anyone know of any rivalry battle scene in anime? im talking about battle between 2 character where they.. u know, fight for their own reason, but doesnt need to be archenemy, and then some nice background music plays during the fight?
an example would be like the Black Star vs Mifune in Soul Eater ep.28..

DragonSoul
01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Goku and Vegeta was a Cool and Crazy Rivalry and to me the best one

guilt22
01-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Goku and Vegeta was a Cool and Crazy Rivalry and to me the best one
any other? :P
their battle are indeed an epic one, but at the time they fight, its kinda too... err.. how do i say it.. "hostile"? coz at that time, they are actually each other's enemies.. im looking for one that is more sports like..

TheSplundPopper
01-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Could say Komamura and Tosen from Bleach. To begin with Komamura believes they are good friends from since before they became Shinigami however it soon turns out that Tosen is on Aizen's side and helps Aizen to betrey the Soul Society and him and the other two had from the very beginning been planning this betreyal. Much later in the series these two characters do fight to the death.

Ciel_Phantomhive28
01-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Hmmm...how bout the duel in Gundam Wing towards the end of it. Or there have been a many a rivalry in Prince of Tennis.

Ghost
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Ghost vs Shepered

Verdict
01-03-2011, 01:07 PM
hmmm hard to say. anime is full of rivalrys how about fights from ikki tousen or tenjho tenge

TadashiED
01-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Kira vs Athrun! and Heero vs Zechs...epic fights between them
and who could forget Ash vs Gary?! Aaha
and obviously Goku and Vegeta..

Wio
01-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Goku vs Vegeta is not a rivalry because Goku never took Vegeta seriously. Goku vs Pikkon made a better rivalry, and he was a filler character.

TadashiED
01-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Goku vs Vegeta is not a rivalry because Goku never took Vegeta seriously. Goku vs Pikkon made a better rivalry, and he was a filler character.

Yea, I guess you're right on that. Pikkon vs Goku was also very epic! I loved their battle.

DragonSoul
01-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Well i dont know anyothers beside that i love Dragon Ball Z

FluffyDango
01-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Watch any of the shounen fight animes :P
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Bleach & Naruto (yes even those :P)
Soul Eater (there is a pretty cool fight between the mains in this, in one of the first episodes xD Between Soul Eater, Black Star & Death the Kid. And there is many more nice fights after that)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete
Gintama
Afro Samurai

Probably in ........... too:
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Shaman King
Hunter x Hunter