PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Saga Anime?

Anime Forum
12-29-2010, 10:35 PM
I've been reading some about it and is it true? I could be way behind and this could be very old news, but just wondering. Is Twilight Saga also an upcoming anime or is it possibly released yet?

If it is released is it good?

DragonSoul
12-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Wow this is the first ive heard of this ill check and find out. And if you want to add me as your friend its cool ok and Hi ^_^

Gjallarhorn
12-29-2010, 11:34 PM
There is a manga based on the Twilight books, but no anime.

Ghost
12-29-2010, 11:34 PM
That would be cool you can add me if you want Raiken

Anime Forum
12-29-2010, 11:42 PM

Oh, a manga series? So there is no anime series of the show? Is it possible that they may come out with one in 2011? I'm pretty sure I read something like that online recently. Thanks though.

Anuket
12-29-2010, 11:50 PM
At the moment this is just pure hearsay, and the author - Meyer isn't so enthusiastic about this idea.
To Twilight fans I suggest that they don't get their hopes up, this is just all an empty talk. Besides, anime already has Vampire Knight which is way cooler than Twilight when it comes to vampire genre anime.

Gjallarhorn
12-30-2010, 01:12 AM
Oh, a manga series? So there is no anime series of the show? Is it possible that they may come out with one in 2011? I'm pretty sure I read something like that online recently. Thanks though.

It's very doubtful. The manga is an OEL; it isn't out in Japan, as far as I am aware, so there's pretty much no chance a production company would pick it up.

Hanamaru Kunikida
12-30-2010, 01:13 AM

This just ruined my day, and it just began. v_v

Hypatia
12-30-2010, 01:36 AM
This is the first I am hearing about this. Well as much as I dislike Twilight it could be a good idea to make an Anime. I say this because Twilight has such a large fan base. The large fan base of Twilight could be used to fuel the industry. But all that aside making a Twilight anime would be taking it one step too far. The manga, the movies and books were enough. It could also fail miserably.
But I am curious to see what will happen.

under the rain
12-30-2010, 10:42 AM
It'd be a terrible abuse of the animation medium, but is sure as heck sounds fun to rip apart.

AzureDark
12-30-2010, 12:28 PM
It was more of a manhwa visual novel (as the illustrator is Korean or something...)

Skilero
12-30-2010, 01:55 PM
It'd be a terrible abuse of the animation medium

This man, public service award, now.

Gjallarhorn
12-30-2010, 03:58 PM
It was more of a manhwa visual novel (as the illustrator is Korean or something...)

Like I said, it's an OEL (original english language) manga; the artist is a Korean-American.

GuyverKnight
12-31-2010, 10:54 PM
Oh gosh please dont let there be a Twilight anime, that would just....ugh....I dont know...I dont have the words for it. It would only be good if they tweaked alot of things, if not then they would just be milking the series.

CrimsonScourge43
12-31-2010, 11:16 PM
I haven't heard of an anime but I have heard of the manga.
If there is an anime of Twilight, then let it be, I don't care, I won't watch it anyway.

Ultor grissom
01-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Guess I am biased but personaly I am not interested in anything Twilight related. Not the Twilight Scene It Game or the movies or the books that all of this is based upon.