PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Child's Garden-Megurine Luka [English+Romaji]

clarissa15
12-27-2010, 05:10 AM
It's me again...
I'm sorry about the last request...
I guess it's really hard to find the lyric without having the original CD booklet...:closedeye
I'm really sorry...

Well....
I have another translation request...*this time is not hard to find the original lyrics*

Song Description:
Title: Child's Garden
Singer:Megurine Luka (VOCALOID)
Composer: otetsu
Album:

Child's Garden
VOCAROCK COLLECTION feat. Hatsune Miku

I'll really appreciate it if you do it.

Thank you, and sorry for the last request....

Rei
12-27-2010, 07:09 AM
I don't think we have it on the site (I searched), so I'll do the translit. Yes, the kanji is easy to find.

animeyay
12-27-2010, 08:52 AM
Guess I'll do the translation again XD

Rei
12-29-2010, 07:21 AM
Yep. (: The romaji's up now. ^^

animeyay
12-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi great MOD of AL (most likely AzureDark lol), I submitted the translation to this song, or I thought I did, until I came back later and saw that nothing had happened, and it wasn't in my queue, either. I thought I had forgotten to check the copyright box, so I cautiously resubmitted the translation, and found out that still it wasn't even in my queue to be approved. Um, did I do something incredibly stupid there? Or was there actually something that needs to be fixed?

I didn't wanna submit it for a third time and end up spamming the submission queue...

Yea, didn't PM you since it's very related to the topic. ^^

AzureDark
12-30-2010, 04:19 AM
eh what happened... it's not in the queue. Try resubmitting.

EDIT: Ahah! I know what happened: the apostrophe in the title killed everything. I was lazy to not put the html escape code like I used to and just delete the extra backslashes recently. Serves me right...

animeyay
12-30-2010, 07:30 AM
YAY for problem-solving skills! =D
And darn those apostrophes, lol, constantly causing problems. lol

Rei
12-30-2010, 07:45 AM
...Sometimes apostrophes turn up as apos; in song titles. It isn't very nice to look at...

AzureDark
12-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Then tell me when you see them. It should only be seen in the system, not on the user side.