AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RL's Pad =)

Junior Member RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 06:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6568-0337-8804-3064

Default RL's Pad =)

Yeah, I couldn't think of a name... and saying "GFX" would have been even more generic. Anyway, I'm going to post my most favorite tags that I made... since I'm currently in a slump right now.

(My buddy says this one is my best)

Next one is one that I'm still working on... I'm waiting for CnC from my friend but he hasn't been online lately. Anyway...

There ya go.

If you want I can also post more of my newer ones, but you might lol at the failure comparing them to the rest. =p That's about it.

Music = My Life
    |My Thread ;D|Dpad|MT(Brawl Clan)|

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, welcome to the GFX forums. You will definitely like it here.
    Now onto your signatures.

Out of them all, I really like the third one that you posted. Mainly because it's simple, but you managed to pull off a multi focus kind of signature which is not very easily to manipulate with.

First thing you do need to work on though, in my opinion is this.
    TEXT
    The text that you put in are either...
    1. Not placed very well
    2. Not placed effectively
    3. Not interesting
    4. Hard to find.

As harsh as it may seem, the text is one of the most vital points of a signature that one must almost master in order to create some decent tags. I find myself drilling for some good text placement in a signature.

Alright, the second thing which is basically all you need to just simply bring out the vivid colors in signatures and instead of just adding a lot of effects, try something different.

Try different sizes and different techniques. It's not something that will make your signatures look better, but it is something that will help you learn different ways of doing certain things. In other words, you try other techniques, you learn better, faster, and easier. I also feel that this is a fun way to get to know your Photoshop and what it can do for you.

I can honestly see some potential in you, and I honestly can't wait to see what you might come up with next.
    So keep up the work, and remember, if you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.

Junior Member RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link has a reputation beyond repute RL Link's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Text isn't everything, ya know. =p In fact, I met someone that taught me that text ruins the sig in general(might I add he completely destroys me at sig making in general). So I like making it hard to find all the time. A sig doesn't need text to look good in any way. Most times it looks much better without text in general. That's mainly the reason why I stopped DLing text add all and just use default ones.

Oh, and different sizes is a no-no for me. xD I hate sigs that are too big. So mine are always in the 425x125 limit. Most of the time below that.

Music = My Life

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RL Link View Post
    Text isn't everything, ya know. =p In fact, I met someone that taught me that text ruins the sig in general(might I add he completely destroys me at sig making in general). So I like making it hard to find all the time. A sig doesn't need text to look good in any way. Most times it looks much better without text in general. That's mainly the reason why I stopped DLing text add all and just use default ones.

Oh, and different sizes is a no-no for me. xD I hate sigs that are too big. So mine are always in the 425x125 limit. Most of the time below that.
    Well, you are right about the text.
    Text though, IS everything if you add it in.
    But what I'm saying is, you either add text or you don't.

And I used to be that way too, with the whole size cap.
    It's not a bad thing though. That's perfectly fine as well.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The whole reason I add text is so people don't jack it and say it's theres(you'd be surprised how many people decide to do this).

I still can't see text as everything if my put it in, though. I just put it next to the focal or under/over it(most case scenario, the render/stock) and blend it in. I don't really care what kind of text it is, as long as it looks nice in my eyes. So I normally just go with black/white and put it on overlay. Less of a hassle finding the correct color if you ask me. xD

But yeah, the whole size deal. I've been on too many forums that have a limit on. So I got used to those limits(ending up loving it). You'd be surprised how many forums hate multiple images/huge signatures.
    Last edited by RL Link; 02-05-2009 at 12:50 AM.

Music = My Life

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RL Link View Post

But yeah, the whole size deal. I've been on too many forums that have a limit on. So I got used to those limits(ending up loving it). You'd be surprised how many forums hate multiple images/huge signatures.
    I wouldn't know how many, but I am in one that does hate multiple images.
    I ended up having to upload one of my signatures specifically to THEIR site in order to use it.
    But whatever.
    Again, hope to see more.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

All you sig are nice , not bad at all. But i specially want to include the 4th sig , i think the colours are fresh and maked my eyes shine too ....and its really a cute signature.
    Hope to see more of your work , i am sure you will improve.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Beautiful sigs. But like Balance said, change the text to make it better or remove them all together. Other then what I said, beautiful sigs.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ha ha, it seems everyone hates my text style.
    Anyway, here's two new ones. I need some CnC since I am NOT done.

Yes, lol at the failure. I was bored, and didn't know what I was making.

For my friend. I especially want CnC on the text on this one. I want to make this one good for my buddy. Since I already love it, and I want it better. =)

Dayum, no one? D: I at least expected someone to lol at the sig with Isaac.

Anyway, I finally finished the one for my friend. Not much of a change.

He told me to "Stop screwing with it. It's perfect!". Ha ha, so don't expect the text to change this time around.

*Excuse the double post btw.
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 02-10-2009 at 05:15 AM. Reason: curse words aren't allowed, not even when you censor them. Please keep that in mind. And as for the double post, you can always use the edit button, it feels so sad not being used. ;]

Music = My Life

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

On your Taco sig;

That liquified part you've used for the flow...
    Well, it's too visible. That ruins the focus. My eyes are falling only on that liquified thing.
    In most of your tags, I noticed that this is one flaw you need to work on. The flow, in a signature, is usually necessary. But it should not be so visible as to take away the focus entirely. Try to use more C4Ds to get your tag to flow instead of using liquify.
    I'm not asking you to avoid liquifying, but you could use that for the background instead.

Also, your text work needs improvement. In your Isaac sig, you've stuffed the text close to the extract which is not necessary. You've got plenty of negative space to the left of the sig which you could have utilized for text-placement.

All in all, your tags are pretty good, but there are some things you have to still work on.
    You can do really well if you try a bit more, you know ^^
    Good luck =DD

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sorry to prove you wrong but they ARE C4Ds. I hate having them solid. That, and I use liquify to create the flow(this is something my friend showed me). You just don't see it. ;D

Music = My Life

Yo . Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 12:43 PM
    Threads

I like you siggs , but what balance says is true .

Especially on the text .

BUT , a siggy doesn't need text as always .
    since sometimes sigs are fine all by itself w/o the text .

But text placement etc , is essencial thought .
    But I really like the 4th one you made , its cool .
    But there's something missing . Maybe put like some petals flying away .
    Just an idea .

Closed Thread

Thread Information