AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Anime Discussion Thread

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Matas View Post
    TONS of plotholes and contradictions, premise isn't anything new, terrible rushed pacing, tons of deus ex machina asspulls, too many important things happening off-screen and instead showing us what are essentially fillers. It also brings in potential characters and game/plot mechanics and throws them away like they're nothing, lots of wasted potential.

To me the story fails on every single front. 1/10

The characters are all one-dimensional and there is no character development, the main villain is even 0 dimensional and has no motivation.

I can't say anything good about the characters.

1/10

The whole time I felt like SAO was insulting my intelligence.
    What confuses me is you gave this a 1/10, but Oreimo finale a 2/10. Are you sure SAO was worse than those horrible specials? O_o?

I'm no SAO fan, but seriously?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 09:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    Challenge! Because I feel like being difficult/a smartass, because you gave it a ONE out of 10, name ONE thing you liked about SAO, or a thing that made you chuckle, or something you gave a passing "eh, this bumps it up a point" to.
    The first opening theme was pretty good. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    What confuses me is you gave this a 1/10, but Oreimo finale a 2/10. Are you sure SAO was worse than those horrible specials? O_o?

I'm no SAO fan, but seriously?
    Yup.

SAO had worse execution and characters, it definitely tried to do a lot more things but failed in all of them. I atleast liked a few things in the Oreimo specials and did get some (not a lot but some) enjoyment out of them.

The only enjoyment I got out of SAO was laughing at how bad it is.
    Last edited by Inactive_Account; 08-23-2013 at 02:19 AM.

3. Likes Velvet_Nightmare liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SAO had worse execution and characters, it took more risks and definitely tried to do a lot more things but failed in all of them. I atleast liked a few things in the Oreimo specials and did get some (not a lot but some) enjoyment out of them.

The only enjoyment I got out of SAO was laughing at how bad it is.
    Alright. Just was checking to see if the 1/10 wasn't a hater review xD. Whenever I see popular stuff that has haters getting a 1/10 it automatically makes me think it was a troll review. The Toradora 1/10 reviews always leave me in awe.

Senior Member Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright. Just was checking to see if the 1/10 wasn't a hater review xD. Whenever I see popular stuff that has haters getting a 1/10 it automatically makes me think it was a troll review. The Toradora 1/10 reviews always leave me in awe.
    I actually really wanted to like it considering I loved the hell out of .Hack//Sign and the .hack games but it was just so much worse. I usually try to be fair and give something what it deserves even if I hate it, I'll even give something I hate a high score if I think it's actually good, of course enjoyment factors in so they won't get a 10 or something but I like to be fair. Yeah I don't think Toradora deserves a 1/10, I gave it a 6/10. Definitely an above average romantic comedy but I did have problems with it.
    Last edited by Inactive_Account; 08-23-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to like Kakashi, but not really anymore. Has he taken his mask off yet?
    Nope. LOL.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

TONS of plotholes and contradictions, premise isn't anything new, terrible rushed pacing, tons of deus ex machina asspulls, too many important things happening off-screen and instead showing us what are essentially fillers. It also brings in potential characters and game/plot mechanics and throws them away like they're nothing, lots of wasted potential.

To me the story fails on every single front. 1/10

The characters are all one-dimensional and there is no character development, the main villain is even 0 dimensional and has no motivation.

I can't say anything good about the characters.

1/10

The whole time I felt like SAO was insulting my intelligence.
    Hmm, yes it was generic in alot of ways, and it was enjoyable to me. You have very valid reasons giving it a low score, as much as I hate to admit that.. still I am pretty bias about SAO. For the villian, were you talking about Heathcliff?

And can you.. or someone explain "character development" .... that term feels just too broad. I mean.. look at Kirito. He started out as a confident loner.. similar to many gamers as experienced as him. Then he turned into a "marty stu" type of hero really quickly.. being so overpowered that I don't see him as a player that is good, but a professional.
    Asuna, on the other hand, didn't really change much. Still cool/cute though.
    Last edited by Albear; 08-23-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Nope. LOL.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Hmm, yes it was generic in alot of ways, and it was enjoyable to me. You have very valid reasons giving it a low score, as much as I hate to admit that.. still I am pretty bias about SAO. For the villian, were you talking about Heathcliff?

And can you.. or someone explain "character development" .... that term feels just too broad. I mean.. look at Kirito. He started out as a confident loner.. similar to many gamers as experienced as him. Then he turned into a "marty stu" type of hero really quickly.. being so overpowered that I don't see him as a player that is good, but a professional.
    Asuna, on the other hand, didn't really change much. Still cool/cute though.
    Kayaba/Heathcliff yeah.

Basically building up a character and how they change/progress.

For Kirito it was character derailment rather than character development, he was a blank slate Gary Stu that rather than having an actual personality and developing was whatever the plot needed him to be. He was supposed to be a loner but they never really showed us that he really was one. He was a Gary Stu the entire time.
    Last edited by Inactive_Account; 08-23-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually really wanted to like it considering I loved the hell out of .Hack//Sign and the .hack games but it was just so much worse. I usually try to be fair and give something what it deserves even if I hate it, I'll even give something I hate a high score if I think it's actually good, of course enjoyment factors in so they won't get a 10 or something but I like to be fair. Yeah I don't think Toradora deserves a 1/10, I gave it a 6/10. Definitely an above average romantic comedy but I did have problems with it.
    Harsh lol. I gave Toradora a 10/10 since I felt it was masterpiece worthy. Its all opinion of course, but certain low ratings make me wonder what animes do people like? That isn't directed at you, but people in general.

My top three animes of all time: (updated)

1) Watamote
    2) Rozen Maiden Series (2004-2013)
    3) Lucky Star

I'll post a top thirty list soon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Harsh lol. I gave Toradora a 10/10 since I felt it was masterpiece worthy. Its all opinion of course, but certain low ratings make me wonder what animes do people like? That isn't directed at you, but people in general.

My top three animes of all time: (updated)

1) Watamote
    2) Rozen Maiden Series (2004-2013)
    3) Lucky Star

I'll post a top thirty list soon.
    Watamote is my second favorite, because Tomoko is my favorite anime/manga character.

My top 5 (in terms of favorites and not exactly quality, but my favorite anime is also the one I think is the best.)

1: The Tatami Galaxy
    2: Watamote
    3: Neon Genesis Evangelion
    4: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
    5: Welcome to the NHK!
    Last edited by Inactive_Account; 08-24-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watamote is my second favorite, because Tomoko is my favorite anime/manga character.

My top 5 (in terms of favorites and not exactly quality, but my favorite anime is also the one I think is the best.)

1: The Tatami Galaxy
    2: Watamote
    3: Neon Genesis Evangelion
    4: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
    5: Welcome to the NHK!
    I know of them all and they are all good animes. Madoka Magica I felt was good, but damn those first four episodes bored me. I gave the series itself a 9/10, but wish those first four were better.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd like to pitch in. My top three anime of all time are.

1] School Rumble.
    2] Ah Megami sama.
    3] Cowboy Bebop.

All three anime would get at least a 9 if I rated them. Alas, that is just from me saying it, not keeping recorded text or anything.
    Last edited by Albear; 08-26-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

1. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
    2. Soul Eater
    3. Samurai Champloo
    4. Kara no Kyoukai
    5. Hellsing

yeah i prefer anime with a well-animated fight scene every 20 minutes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    1. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
    2. Soul Eater
    3. Samurai Champloo
    4. Kara no Kyoukai
    5. Hellsing

yeah i prefer anime with a well-animated fight scene every 20 minutes.
    Dragon Ball Z. Wait, maybe those fights last 20 minutes for 20 episodes straight.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    5. Hellsing

You don't prefer Hellsing Ultimate?

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by HairCutToolForbici View Post
    You don't prefer Hellsing Ultimate?
    I haven't had the chance to see it yet. I'm sure I'd prefer it if i saw it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anyone watching Teekyu Season 2?

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just finished 21 episodes of attack on titan. Also watching familiar of zero F. I am enjoying familiar of zero F more because I like my seasonings of ecchi on my action adventures/harems. That said, Attack on Titan is a really good show. It's not a favorite, but I agree that it should be anime of 2013. The show is simply incredible.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just finished 21 episodes of attack on titan. Also watching familiar of zero F. I am enjoying familiar of zero F more because I like my seasonings of ecchi on my action adventures/harems. That said, Attack on Titan is a really good show. It's not a favorite, but I agree that it should be anime of 2013. The show is simply incredible.
    I think it's mediocre, just a normal shounen with some gore thrown in.

19. Likes Albear liked this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Just a normal shounen with some gore thrown in.
    That.

It couldn't keep my attention span.

21. Likes Albear liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it's mediocre, just a normal shounen with some gore thrown in.
    Speaking objectively, it certainly is better than most anime I have seen this year, even better than Familiar of zero F, which I am enjoying more and one of my favorite series ever. It is even better than Sword Art online.. a favorite of mine last year.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

My good animes in 2013 (because they are the only shows I watched xD)

list (in alphabetical order):

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT = UNIVERSSSEEE
    Da Capo III = yeah... I followed the franchise so why not.
    Danganronpa: The Animation = Loved the game so the anime is just fanservice for me despite the rushed adaptation.
    Date A Live = lol. Romancing enemies is the key to victory.
    Free = yeah. actually a good show but I'm still at ep 3 lol. need to catch up.
    Hataraku Maou-sama = Hilarious show. I haven't expecting anything about this show but it surprised me with its enjoyment and laughter. xDD
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko = It touches the spot....
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai III = main protagonist is GOD
    Kotoura-san = was good despite being too melodramatic
    Ore no Imouto Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2 = nvm about the OVA
    Shingeki no Kyojin = dem titan butt, dem mikasa's abs and dem parodies floating around the internet.
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun = Biribiri. nuff said.
    Watamote Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui = hilarious show which is like a satire to our main character which is depressing that it is very funny.... WAT?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru = not your typical harem which is very refreshing with loner MC to add into it. very philosophical lol

still want to watch:

Aku no Hana = I don't think I will be able to watch this but I'm just curious with its uproar it caused with having disastrous use of rotoscope.
    Blood Lad = was recommended to watch it.
    Hayate no Gotoku Cuties = dropped the Cant Get My Eyes on You but I followed the manga. I heard this followed the manga.
    Highschool DxD NEW= pervy shounen hero is epic shounen.
    Hyakka Ryouran = watched the first season so yeah.
    Monogatari series second season = followed the series so yeah.
    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru = watched the first 6 episodes but I mostly cringe than laugh.... might reconsider picking it up again just to finish...
    Ro Kyuu Bu 2= don't judge me.
    Suisei no Gargantia = Urobutcher scriptwriter. Don't wanna get behind.
    Yondemasu yo Azazel-san 2 = watched the first season and was very hilarious.

Whew. I need more time.... they keep piling up.

-subtly using this thread for tracking my show only xDD-
    Last edited by DenjaX; 09-13-2013 at 08:54 PM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Speaking objectively, it certainly is better than most anime I have seen this year, even better than Familiar of zero F, which I am enjoying more and one of my favorite series ever. It is even better than Sword Art online.. a favorite of mine last year.
    It is better than those, but SnK is still quite the average series.
    Last edited by Inactive_Account; 09-14-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    -subtly using this thread for tracking my show only xDD-
    Do you have a My Anime List account? Much easier to keep track of what you've seen. I also heard Cuties is worse than Can't Take My Eyes Off You. I'm watching S2 right now so I'm disappointed to hear S3 and S4 are bad.

Took a look and have 15 anime I've liked so far this year. I have time to kill so might as well list them.

AKB0048 Next Stage (Music + Sci-fi + story!)
    Boku wa Tomodachi go Sukunai Next (Liked so much more than S1)
    Danganronpa (Haven't played the game so dunno what all I'm missing)
    Date A Live (Loved the characters, Kotori was my favorite)
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya (Biggest surprise of the summer)
    Free! (Good. Like the storyline)
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou (Madoka rip-off but still great)
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. (Tsukiko+Azusa=moe overload)
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai III (Haqua is best)
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (Good story, great premise, god-tier artwork)
    Kiniro Mosaic (Love my moe)
    Kotoura-san (Kotoura was cute, loved her mind reading ability)
    Love Lab (Best of summer 2013)
    Love Live (I love music)
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2 (OVAs are a disgrace in many ways)
    Shingeki no Kyojin (Completely overrated but enjoyable I guess)
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S (Mikoto!)
    Yuyushiki (Enjoyable plotless comedy)

Nothing I really want to see except maybe Da Capo but I want to watch the rest of the series first. Besides Da Capo, I've already pretty much watched everything that's interested me.
    Last edited by Ceris; 09-14-2013 at 09:27 AM.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Ceris I do have MAL. It's just that MAL doesn't keep history on things that I have watched in that particular year. xDD I just use this thread to have mini record since there are barely posters here. xDD Now that I think about it, I could have used a blog. Oh well. xDD

As for Hayate no Gotoku. first season and second season the the best. I heard Cuties at least followed the manga although the adaptation are all over the place without being linear with the manga. They just adapt certain chapter and then move on the next one and went back again... Timeline became very messed up. I dropped the Cant get my eyes off you because it's just an original anime, without being canon from the manga. (for now) I think the author will link those eventually. But still I didn't enjoy so I dropped it.

Da Capo is a somewhat "old" franchise. I don't think you will get to enjoy it as I did before. It's like my very first harem show. xDD Probably I become attached to its franchise because it became my root. You might find it too cliche or too cheesy or too corny or too melodramatic if you already watched a lot of rom-com shows. xDD

BTW is Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya any good? It seems like an insult to its original.
    Last edited by DenjaX; 09-14-2013 at 04:59 PM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

This site: http://mal.oko.im/ has a section that allows you to sort by year. It's pretty much an extension to MAL and gives you more in depth stats.

As for Da Capo: I don't care about cliches, my favorite anime of all time boils down to "Love saves all" so cheesy isn't a problem either. I tend to be able to enjoy a large variety of anime despite them having many shortcomings.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
    This site: http://mal.oko.im/ has a section that allows you to sort by year. It's pretty much an extension to MAL and gives you more in depth stats.

As for Da Capo: I don't care about cliches, my favorite anime of all time boils down to "Love saves all" so cheesy isn't a problem either. I tend to be able to enjoy a large variety of anime despite them having many shortcomings.
    WOW. I've been in MAL since 2008 and I haven't known this at all. Thank you so much!!! xDD

PS: you still haven't answered my question about Prisma iilya xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information