AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top3 simulation browser based mmos

Junior Member fengzi597 is on a distinguished road fengzi597's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Top3 simulation browser based mmos

Except from fantasy games, I am also in fond of simulation games. Because they give players a second chance to simulate real life experiences. And it is lucky that there are more and more good free sim mmos that even don’t need installed on PC. Anyway I wanna share my favourite top3 simulation browser based mmos with you guys.

1. Farmerama( http://www.famerama.bigpoint.com ) - Definitely my favourite free to play sim game. It has been heavily played and once got around 400,000 players online on a daily basis. Plant crops in the fields, raise animals, trade with neighbors or in your city life for a taster of the country, and so on. It makes me feel like a real farmer to build and manage my own farm into a successful agricultural enterprise. The goal in Farmerama is very simple, make (virtual) money and climb up the ranking of the best farmers. I think those who enjoy Farmville will love this game, coz it is much funnier and really worth playing.

2. Business Tycoon Online( http://bto.dovogame. com ) - It is another popular economic sim mmo where players can become an entrepreneur and manage their company. At first, you might start with a small shop. Then you have to try your best to widen your business scope and raise your social class. Finally you become owners of transnational enterprises through hard work. There are 4 industries including entertainment, catering, retailing and services. I choose the first one based on my interest. And with good looking and smart secretary to improve working efficiency, it is really enjoyable to live a life as a boss.

3. Trophy Manager( http://trophymanager. com ) - It is a free football management game where players take charge of their own soccer club. As a manager in TM, your job is to find and hire the perfect coaching staff, decide formation and tactics of your team before the game start, and expand the club’s infrastructure. I am a big fan of soccer. So running a football team is really exciting for me. If you are a soccer lover just like me, I guess you might like it.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Top3 simulation browser based mmos

Have you guys played those above games? What kind of sim mmo do you like to play? And why?

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't play browser based MMOs anymore but I used to waste my life away on Battle Dawn. Right now I'm madly trying to get an account (they're limited) on a Starcraft manager game
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I don't play browser based MMOs anymore but I used to waste my life away on Battle Dawn. Right now I'm madly trying to get an account (they're limited) on a Starcraft manager game
    Battle Dawn. Never heard of it. Is it f2p or p2p?

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fengzi597 View Post
    Battle Dawn. Never heard of it. Is it f2p or p2p?
    It's free to play. It's more of an online flash game.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's free to play. It's more of an online flash game.
    Since it is free, I might search it and see if it is my cup of tea.

Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fengzi597 View Post
    Since it is free, I might search it and see if it is my cup of tea.
    I found it pretty interesting though it's better to start when the rounds reset or your empire will be significantly weaker and you'll just be conquered after your protection stages end. The rounds reset regularly though.
    The big factor that drew me to the game was the ability to create faction and how all the big factions end up fighting and absorbing the smaller ones until you have the most territory. The social element was pretty good. It's a game that only really requires 30 minutes of your time (after you learn how to play ofc) each day so it met my requirements.
    It's a pretty simple game so you might not enjoy it but it's the players and competition that makes it interesting
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I found it pretty interesting though it's better to start when the rounds reset or your empire will be significantly weaker and you'll just be conquered after your protection stages end. The rounds reset regularly though.
    The big factor that drew me to the game was the ability to create faction and how all the big factions end up fighting and absorbing the smaller ones until you have the most territory. The social element was pretty good. It's a game that only really requires 30 minutes of your time (after you learn how to play ofc) each day so it met my requirements.
    It's a pretty simple game so you might not enjoy it but it's the players and competition that makes it interesting
    WoW, thank for sharing. I will check it out.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Does anyone else wanna talk about your list?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information