AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rebirth Angels Sign-Up

Junior Member acrownofbutterflies is on a distinguished road acrownofbutterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Yellow Ribbon Capricorn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2013 01:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Rebirth Angels Sign-Up

I've been itching to write about magical girls reborn from death, and I've had this idea flittering about in my mind for a couple of weeks. However, I'm sorely unmotivated to do much of anything, so I decided that making a rp loosely based around this idea would help bring my writing muse back to full power!! (This rp allows characters of any gender, so no worries about just magical girls!)

Please do not claim this idea as your own. I'm not to worried about theft, but just in case.

TW: Death, Murder

Your character has died. In death, they see a mysterious entity; a black shadow with one goat's eye and a cruel, grinning mouth. They are granted their life back, but this new life of theirs is to serve the Entity. The world is on verge of collapse. Souls are becoming corrupted, and it's up to the Angels to purify and steal these souls for the Entity, in order to keep balance of this world.

A magical weapon is granted upon them, and a strange mark appears somewhere on their body. By touching this mark, they are able to summon their weapon and eliminate the corrupted souls. Corrupted souls are aggressive to the Angels, and will transform into monstrous beasts howling with bloodlust. Your character can die again, and this time, it will be final.

However, purifying and stealing souls means killing those that have corrupted souls. Can your character handle such weight? Living a life detached from everything from their previous life, it's almost as if they have been born again with memories of a past-life. In fact, that's exactly what it's like. Everyone they care for does not remember them. They are alone. They are murderers. Can they handle this weight?

RULES:
    • Keep your character realistic. Only human characters, please.
    • Write as best as you can! No chatspeak of any sorts in rp posts.
    • Only join if you can keep dedicated! That means being active at least every other day, and checking in if you can't!
    • No one-liners. Try to write at least two paragraphs.

I will update these rules if I feel the need to do so! I will also add them to the main thread, whenever I make one.

Alright, let's get on to the good part: the character sheet!

{Name:

Age: I keep trying to come up with an age range, but I can't think of one. Not
    "too young" or "too old", please.

How They Died: LISTEN UP. THIS IS IMPORTANT. Include triggers at the beginning of your character sheet. Many of us have experienced traumatic events during our lives. Don't know what a trigger is? PLEASE READ THIS. If you fail to add a trigger to your character sheet I WILL IGNORE YOU. Just put TW: (How your character died), and that should be fine.

Weapon & Weapon Power & Mark:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other: Anything else you would like to add.}

I think that's it! I will include my character sheet in the next post. Thank you and congrats for reading all of this, if you did! I'm a little nervous, to be honest.
    Last edited by acrownofbutterflies; 12-15-2013 at 07:07 PM.

2. Likes ghostlygirl liked this post
    Junior Member ghostlygirl is on a distinguished road ghostlygirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2013 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rebirth Angels Sign-Up

Nice work

Junior Member acrownofbutterflies is on a distinguished road acrownofbutterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you! I'm kinda nervous about this, so it's relieving to get positive feedback! UvU

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Not a bad idea, but per forum rules, I have to ask if this was approved by the head of the RPG section, @LadyPSerenity . If not, please read this thread and it should help explain things

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default RPG Request

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Not a bad idea, but per forum rules, I have to ask if this was approved by the head of the RPG section, @LadyPSerenity . If not, please read this thread and it should help explain things
    Ah, no, I didn't know about that! How embarrassing. I'll contact her immediately!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Request sent! Thank you for telling me about that, otherwise I wouldn't have realized that I needed permission.

eeeeeeekkkk ;;;;;;

UNTIL MY REQUEST IS APPROVED/DECLINED this thread is on hold! Thank you all for your patience!

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

TW: Death, Car Accident

Name: Delilah "Della" Boudelaire yes i named her after the kids in the series of unfortunate events

How They Died: In a car accident that took the lives of her parents and siblings.

Weapon & Weapon Power & Mark: A beautiful 13" obsidian wand of faceted crystals with small, fluorite wings carved just underneath a garnet orb that is rested on silver spirals which decorate the wand's handle. The wings curve upward and seem to encase the orb. A silver crescent pierces through the center of the orb.

Rather than having one strong power, Della's wand has two smaller powers: telekinesis that is limited to herself and corrupted souls, and minor healing that is limited to other Angels.

Her mark is a small red star with black wings, situated above her left breast.

Appearance: 5'6" and average weight. She has long black hair that she likes to keep in twin braids, and light green eyes. She has pale skin with a whole lot of moles. Della has thick eyebrows and a space between her two front teeth.

Personality: A shy and timid girl that tries to avoid interaction with any of the other Angels and corrupted souls. She can be very stubborn. A gloomy gal that keeps her thoughts and emotions bottled up as best as she can. Protective and loyal to those she is close to. She is afraid of people and will usually do whatever she is told. Has trouble standing up for herself and forming her own opinions about things. Untrusting and holds grudges.

Other: idk lol
    Last edited by acrownofbutterflies; 12-15-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once it gets approved let me know since I'll probably give a RPG a go. Reminds me that I need to get my own RPG ready.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

I was actually working on a Magical Girl RP myself, however with this out and if it's approved I can shelf it and work on 1 of the 2 other ideas I had! If approved, I'll be signing up myself

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey guys, I didn't want to post until my request was either approved or declined, but I figured it couldn't hurt to let you all know that I haven't got a reply yet. It might be a while before I get one!

Closed Thread

Thread Information