AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@ELR @Tetsanosuke and @Light Buster

OOC: Hurm. Interesting choice ELR, hopefully I'm interpreting this correctly.

IC:

The golem seemed quite focused in shooting at Mami and then at Hiro. Forcing them to keep some distance for the moment. It didn't seem to register Samsilus's approach and was taken by surprise as the snake form got ahold of it.

As Samsilus engulfs the golem, Mizuki finally manages to do something to get the goop to quit sticking her to the floor. Hiro helps her up, and Mami hears something up the stairs. Together they rush on to meet whatever is coming down, leaving Samsilus behind.

While captured, the golem doesn't have to breath, which is making dealing with it difficult for Samsilus. And then it fires its weapon. A burst of green shoots out of his mouth, hitting the wall. For a brief moment he can't breath, however the stuff seems to be designed to open pathways for air, and soon he can get a breath.

The goop seems to have entirely jammed up the golem, which isn't really struggling anymore, but Samsilus has the strange sensation of having his insides sort of glued together.

Upstairs Shisoume gains on the things making the noise. It seems to be some sort of golem. It's hard ot make out in the dim light, but they seem very roughly humanoid, and to have a tan/yellowish color and seem to be carrying something in front of themselves. He thinks he's following three of them at the moment. Though sometimes he thinks he might hear more further down the staircase.

However he also feels a sort of twinge. Something going on magically on level 5 of the building. He can't tell much else, and doesn't pick up anything else in particular at this distance.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

"Exquisite! A host club and a dance club it shall be then! Are there any unoccupied spaces around here? If we can get the head master on board with this, we could probably find a place that's not too shabby. Maybe form something like a little night club on the weekends and the host club could be a weekday thing." Phoenix was becoming excited. She didn't know how to get any of this started but she knew if she found out how these clubs and such were started, she could probably draw in a crowd. Not to mention Juggernaut seems an expert in coordinating events.

"So where do we go form here?" She asked Juggernaut.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shobu~ View Post
    "Exquisite! A host club and a dance club it shall be then! Are there any unoccupied spaces around here? If we can get the head master on board with this, we could probably find a place that's not too shabby. Maybe form something like a little night club on the weekends and the host club could be a weekday thing." Phoenix was becoming excited. She didn't know how to get any of this started but she knew if she found out how these clubs and such were started, she could probably draw in a crowd. Not to mention Juggernaut seems an expert in coordinating events.

"So where do we go form here?" She asked Juggernaut.
    @Black-Cat0001

OOC: Well I'm back. I figured it might help if I threw in some detail. The school has quite a few buildings built that haven't been allocated to any purpose all over the campus on in the wider area of the green between the towers. Actually, due to all the different groups and volunteers involved all the structures and things on the campus aren't all on any one map yet. There's unclaimed space in the towers as well, particularly the Wanderlust tower.

If you pick something, I might try a bit more recruiting and send people that way.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gasping for air, it felt as if crushing it made no help in destroying it.

If I did not spit it out, I would most definately die of suffication, would not give my first report, though I am truly uninterested in giving one anyways.

Slowly, agonizingly distastefully I pushed it up, feel every goop begging to stick to my insides, the golem striving to move. Was this how it felt for the females of my colony? Was it worse? Better?

Even this trivial thouht lasted no more than a second, tears springing forth, its hand reaching out. My throat recoiled, trying to regrip as I kept pishing, as it kept crawling out.

As it finally escaped, my jaw latched back in place, a loud audible poping sound echoed past the golem. It stood, whole, ooze from my insides dripping off, the smell of melting rubber filled the air. Whatever the golem was truly made out of, it made no logical sense.

Stopped mid sentence, it stepped forward, its limbs making a horrid noise, it was ready to goop me.

Closing my eyes, awaitkng for its onslaught, I could hear behind it a small humph and opened them to see a blurred red dress flip over its head, her sword slicing down its fave, only small damage but it seemed distracted for the moment, an attempt to repair?

"Come, Therian.." she sound agitated.

"Sam.." I hiss out, then cough up some slime, could feel my own bial wishing its way up.

"Mami...." she muttered out. She seemed very scary now that she wasn't hidding behind someone else.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

"Well I think I found a good one for the night club, but we'll first have to get the headmistress'es permission for it." Juggernaut looked toward the building which on hir first day arrival shi found to be perfect for a club/cafe area. Shi could picture it being used as such.(think Extremely Goofy Movie for interior detail)

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Blackwaltz @Ranshiin @Thrasher J @Princess Lemon

I followed behind the four men, an umbrella covering my head from any sun to burn my skin, my father's and my packs on my shoulder.

The unknown man was supposedly Leopold, the required key to meeting up with a mysterious person named Sefton Senachall. This Sefton person sounded to have been, at one point in time, close to Hanze. I guess there had been a dispute over something that caused them to fall out, but the questions I can't stop asking myself are:
    1-What caused their fall out?
    2-Who is Sefton Senachall?
    3-Why was he such a secret around me? (they kept going quiet every time I came near..)
    4-Where exactly were we going?
    5-Who were these other Wanderers we were hooking up with later?

I knew no one would TRULY answer these questions for me, I had to figure them out on my own. I wasn't a little girl any more, why protect me?

Yet another question I would not have answered.

"Leopold, it is getting extremely quiet here!! Ready to jam it out?" Sone asked.

"Not even that far away from here and you are bored?" Hanze asked, a laugh to his tone.

"I agree with him, it is too quiet!" Leopold pulled out a flute, Sone a lute, and their tune began up, strong, joyful, it could almost make you tap your toes.

Skimro fell back with me, his goggles over his eyes, his pack looking a little too heavy for him. Did he have to carry old parts for machines that most likely did not be around any longer? Something called a phone, another thing called a jet board, a virtual eye band, and a few other things I can't remember as of right now.

I could feel the energy of the land as it changed from green to some what barren. 'This must be the first step into the land we are not suppose to be in.'

What would mother say?
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shisoume made hand-signs to renew his limited invisibility, carefully breathing deep to ready himself for what was next. He decided following the three to await an oppertinuty to strike would be his best course of action, and would perhaps lead him to an important location. The feeling from the fifth floor stayed in the back of his head, it would have to be looked into.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR @Tetsanosuke and @Light Buster

OOC: Glad to have two active!

IC:

His ninjutsu is still fairly new, and it is a bit difficult to maintain while moving. But the shadows and noice downstairs are continuing to keep the golems from noticing Shisoume as they continue down story after story. Each staircase and landing seeming pretty identical to the last on the fifth and fourth floors.

Light illuminates the area through the small glassless window openings on each landing.

As he reaches the third floor however Shisoume notices that the steps feel notably different. They still look like stone, but the feel, well, soft.

Shisoume can now hear the sounds of combat directly below, perhaps in the first floor area. And it seems like more steps, maybe golems, are arriving at the second floor landing. As they arrive there is a tremor through the squishy steps. Shisoume pauses for a moment to keep his balance, however the golems just plod along, their feet landing heavily and awkwardly and one bumps into the wall. All of that makes the "steps" shake even more.

Down below Samsilus and Mami hear the clear sounds of the other two Bushi fighting something in the first floor staircase landing. Mami gets a serious look on her face and hurridly says "COME!" to Samsilus as she rushes to join the other Bushi.

-----------------

@Black-Cat0001 and @~Shobu~

OOC: Huh...goofy movie...

Anyway a structure with that sort of space would be perfectly fine. It might have some furnature too and magical lighting. However the music and decorations would be lacking. However Phoenix knows some people who could help with that. Or rather she's probably never met them. But she could have enough of a feeling for Wanderers with their art skills, music skills, and magic to suspect she could make something happen.

In the herding cats way Wanderers are known to get things done.

Or you could be specific and choosy with NPCs. Your call you two.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster

Yes, something to fear, her voice sounded like my venom when it enters a person's blood stream.

He followed, spitting out slime that was still in his stomach. If only he had just walked off, then he wouldn't have had to taste that...golem...

As he got to the stair well, he had to drop on the ground, the head of one of the golems flew by. Looking up, it seemed as if the Bushido were dancing while attacking, moving together as one.

Being of no real help, I felt myself shrinking, my snake rubbing up against me, then we moved up the stairs past the fighting, attempting to avoid any damage, or to be stepped upon.

Where had Shisoume gone? Was he chicken? Or caught up in his own drama of fights?

None the less, we were told to avoid traps and bringing the building down. I had a huge feeling that the traps were unavoidable, and if the fighting continued the building would fall apart.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"If we get mistress'es permission I'd like to be in charge of setting up the dance floor, working the lighting off the club and being the club's DJ. This will be my absolutes if we get the go ahead for the club. You can pick out the wall paper decor and furniture. The drinks we get though we have to talk that one out. You get to pick the wall lamps decor though."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-18-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Mami hurried to her fellow Bushi as she saw them take on two golems. With Samsilus with them, they now had to deal with the two golems in a swift manner before the building collapses on them.

(Mami) "Help Hiro, I will assist Mizuki."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke
    She was kidding, yes? Did she not see what they did when I tried fighting back? Maybe they were all daft...

None the less, I turned around and wrapped around the leg of the one the male-Hiro-was fighting. Just hoped he did not slice me up along with it. And also hoped that I could squeeze hard enough to remove parts.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The novice shinobi felt that he was not gaining ground, or perhaps it was more appropriate to say that he was not accomplishing his mission. The others were discovered, meaning he was the only one left not to be. He would not fail this mission, not without trying.

He decided that he should head to the fifth floor, perhaps finding what they were there to see without getting discovered. Or perhaps he would find an unassailable test? He didn't know, and didn't care to speculate. His allies were fighting... A strange move on their part. it was not the mission. Perhaps something went wrong with the parameters? Maybe the rules changed?

Either way, the fifth floor seemed his best option. That pang of energy was curious enough.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke and @ELR

Once again the golems don't seem to really register Samsilus's low slithering approach on the ground.

Although the Bushi are quite attention grabbing. Hiro manages to slash one of the two closer golems before getting his left arm partially gooped up by a shot from a more distant one, with it stuck to his side he's forced to fight with only his right arm, though he notes that Mizuki had been completely gooped up, but was somehow able to do something about it.

As she arrives Mamilands a kick on the damaged, golem. It falls backwards into the staircase. After it does so, a portion of the "ceiling," which is the steps above, falls. The piece looks like stone, but a chunk of stone the size of a small table top would make much more of a sound than the heavy "pumpf" this does as it hit.

The second golem fires at Mizuki but misses as by this point Samsilus has wrapped up it's legs and lower body, toppling it. That leaves the two golems just arriving on the first level, and it sounds like more are tromping, or perhaps now falling, down the steps.

Further up in the building, Shisoume detect no motion at all has he heads back up the stairs. As far as he can tell, every golem or moving thing in the building is heading to the sound of fighting below. In the dim silence above he tries to follow his feeling. His senses are sharp, but detecting magic isn't his specialty. Still, there's something. Looking through empty halls and rooms there isn't an obvious path to whatever it is he's feeling. It seems to be on the other side of the wall perhaps, but there doesn't seem to be any obvious door. Though it would take a while to properly search the whole level, even with the rooms being mostly empty.

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Silver ran she felt her past comeing to get her she ran off into the forest sitting next to an lake crieing because she was bullied being called small and weak again she cried intell know no one knew how broken she was inside
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	84362   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	63
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	84363  

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sam flinched a few times as the blade of Hiro's sword almost got him a few times.

Maybe they didn't like fire, he thought. But he doubted any of them knew where to find some as of that moment. The lighting was nothing more than of magic, or tech, not real flames.

Or.. were they?

He moved his body and wrapped around both legs, he squeezed until his body couldn't press any harder. He couldn't speak to them in this form, which was a drag, but maybe if there was space to say something, he could change and say it.

(On the other hand, his pet snake was long gone, wrapping itself gently around Shisoume's foot, looking up proudly for having found him.) Damn snake, where did he go this time?
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

With his left arm out for the moment, Hiro clinched his sword with his right hand. Now he needed to work with right arm as he there was another golem to deal with. Mizuki on the other hand manages to evade the other as Sam sends it downstairs. Mami prepared her dragon spirit to finish of the remaining golems in the area.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sam heard it before he saw it.

A Dragon.

Before he could unwrap himself, the dragon pounced, the floor collapsing under all the weight, saw them Bushido's walking up the stairs, except for Mami, her eyes watching the dragons contently.

Her face came out of view, could hear the first golem slamming against the next floor, and could feel himself being able to uncoil, as fast as he possibly could, he leapt, mid-change in the air, rolling all the way against the wall, and watched as the floor gave once again.

His face felt paled out, his breathe gone, his heart pumping to the point it could be seen through his chest. Then he saw her feet hanging from the ceiling. Was she watching them fall by the help of that dragon?

Finally, what felt like minutes but was truly just seconds, he took in a exasperatingly painful breathe. "Idiots.." He mumbled out, sitting up.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke @ELR

OOC: Sorry for the lag. I feel awkward when it seems players may be missing something.

IC:

The stairwell was proving an advantagous place for the Bushi to fight. In an open area the golems ranged attacks would have meant the Bushi would have to dodge many attacks from many golems before they could use their weapons against any of them. Here the golems appear close to the Bushi, and tend to get in each others way.

"Gun" arms pointed at Hiro and Mizuki are kicked aside before they can fire allowing them to follow up with attacks and for Mami to deploy her spirit dragon from her tattoo. The creature flying over the heads of the others to attack a golem that hadn't even been able to line up a shot yet. Another golem shoots the dragon in the midsection, but the long narrow creature isn't "stuck" as a result, it just needs to be carefull not to touch that part of itself.

The Bushi begain to feel confident that, unless there were a great many more golems, they'd be able to deal with them all in this place.

However as more golems arive above alongside the falling ones finally cause the stairway to collapse.

Surrounded on all sides by blocks and stairs there isn't a place for the Bushi to jump to in the moment the realize what's truely happening.

Mami briefly finds a handhold leaving her seeming to dangle from the ceiling, but soon that gives away as well, along with the next level up on the stairwell, burying her as well.

After having rolled down the stairs and hurling themselves away from the area, Samsilous watches this unfold, with blocks rolling away from the pile that's been produced toward him.

However he notices that the blocks, though they rather look like stone, aren't making stone like sounds, or cracking together to produce stone dust. Similarly Hiro, Mizuki, and Mami would find that they're quite buried, but that they're buried in something on the softer side. And the with the blocks all jumbled together they have a tiny bit of wiggle room and might even be able to see a tiny bit of light that can reach them after bouncing off many surfaces.

There is a fair bit of thrashing in the pile between the stuck golems and dragon. However as far as Samsilous can tell there aren't any other golems. At least none he can detect. Samsilous thinks he might be able to figure out hwere Mami is buried, but he couldn't see the others to be able to figure out where they are, though perhaps he could guess.

Up above Shisoume would have heard all the "ploofing" of the stairwell collapsing.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

@sunnyside , @Scourgesdaughter , @Black-Cat0001
    OCC: Sorry for the long absence, life is a crazy combination of things I dont know where to fit in the the story now so I guess Ill do another introduce post. (Sunny, is the sad girl you mentioned Silver/Scourgesdaughter or am I missing something? )
    ################################################## #################################

Elisa, after a long absence from the school due to family matters finally reentered the gates. After the tranquil mountains and forests of her homeland the school felt so chaotic... But it felt somehow good. Smiling, she decided to walk around seeing what has changed since she was gone. She decided the first place to go was the lake in the forest.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Mami) "Great, I knew this wouldn't end in our favor."
    (Mizuki) "We allowed this fight to drag on longer than it should."
    (Hiro) "Let's find a way out before we're buried for good."

The gang began to move about as they attempted to reach for the light and get themselves out of the mess they were in.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde , relating to @Scourgesdaughter and I think @\Seraphim is also about.

The winds have died down as night starts to set in, the din of wind whipping through the woods is turning to silence, and the ripples in the small lake shrink to almost nothing, creating a mirror like surface. The camouflaging effects of blown dirt, leave, and waving branches also cease.

As this occurs the sounds and form of Silver crying go from nearly unnoticeable to quite perceivable.

Much harder to notice, is a human like form some distance above Silver on a branch, shrouded in a grey cloak it seems to look down on her, not moving or making any sound at all.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Slowly, Sam made it over to the rubble and felt what was not stone, and moved them one stone at a time.

"Just my luck."

What material was this made out of? It surely was not clay nor any type of plaster. But the smell of clay was still thick in the air. But it felt more like cushioning.

Slowly the rubble was being removed. Every few large pieces moved showed the goop that Sam could still taste.
    Last edited by ELR; 01-26-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Edited to match sunnys post lol
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

Occ: Damn, some good action is about to happen
    @Cross Avantgarde @Scourgesdaughter @sunnyside

################################################## ###########

Suddenly wary of her surroundings, Elisa transforms halfway to a wolf and readies her spear... Carefully she approaches the crying girl, reaching out her hand in the same way she would for a scared animal.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Juggernaut was thinking when hir ears twitch hearing the cry of Silver. Shi looked to hir new friend"I'll be right back there's something I have to investigate." Shi then goes quietly and focused on the sound the crying shi heard was going to Silver, the feeling shi got cause hir to go.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information