AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Unique Style Signatures and Avatars

Junior Member Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 02:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My Unique Style Signatures and Avatars

I specialize in render style sigs (transparent backgrounds) although if you would like your commen sig style I can do that to of course. Dont be shy, I can whip up new stuff whenever I fond time ^_^

I will start By posting just a few old ones, and from then on I will be posting new stuff requested by members

OLD STUFF

NEW, I just made this set today by request for a member named In0kz.

Heres a classic style Avatar

Here a Transparent Rendered one

And here is your sig

Hope you love em ^_^

Here is a set for Shockwav

Here is a sig for Hollospirit
    Last edited by Bankai Kurosaki; 11-11-2007 at 06:07 PM.

__________ KR Wallapapers __________

Senior Member sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 03:25 PM
    Threads

There cool for pop out sigs, but there pretty basic overall. Just a lot of brushing.

Pm me if you want a leet sig/avi!!!

Fan of me? Wearing my stuff? FANTAG!!!

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

for some reason i'm not believing that you made some of those but they are very good if it is truely your work then you have much to be proud of

Junior Member Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sanzoku. View Post
    There cool for pop out sigs, but there pretty basic overall. Just a lot of brushing.
    Thanks for grading my work so casually..lol

By looking at your art, I can see you dont understand the amount of work that has gone into each one of these. The brushing is just a last minute top off, I make alot of the brushes my self anyway. And each one of these files is about 12-15 layers of highly tuned an tweaked peices, like the photography textures and the renders created. like In0kz sig, that female sprite is 3 layers of blending options, curves, levels, color blance and threshold control. The image was actually RGB color scale when started. I warmed it all out myself. Sorry if I sound affended, Im really not. I love Critisism, but you just came off as rude IMO..lol.. making assumptions without even asking me how I did what, and not being very supportive in your crits. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jose101 View Post
    for some reason i'm not believing that you made some of those but they are very good if it is truely your work then you have much to be proud of
    Whats that supposed to mean? Who else would be making these..lol.. Sure I made these. I never said I hand drew the renders (the characters) but that is implied, But I do fully created everything else from scratch, so yeah, Thanks... I wouldnt say im proud of them, But they are fun... I just make stuff like this as a hobby, Ive done graphic art proffesionally since I was very young, and have made a great living for my hard work... I just want to share with the community.

Tough crowd around here
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-11-2007 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Don't double post >_>;;

Senior Member sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, its just that I come from GFX forums.

And I know the work that went into these, dont try to amaze me with the fact that they have 15 layers.

Ive made like 30 layer sigs, and am classed inter at national sig league.

Im just not a fan of vector grunge sigs. Not my style. Harder then I expected if you made the brushes yourself, but they just dont appeal to me.

And dont try to act like your stuff is way better than mine. Head over to nationalsigleague.com and see how your stuff really ranks.

By looking at your art, I can see you dont understand the amount of work that has gone into each one of these
    Lol, I can see you have nooo idea what went into mine. Im also a member of the best gfx team on planetrenders, avant garde, so dont act like im all nub. Check out avantgardelive.com (unfinished)

/flame.
    Last edited by sanzoku.; 11-10-2007 at 11:08 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sanzoku. View Post
    Sorry, its just that I come from GFX forums.

And I know the work that went into these, dont try to amaze me with the fact that they have 15 layers.

Ive made like 30 layer sigs, and am classed inter at national sig league.

Im just not a fan of vector grunge sigs. Not my style. Harder then I expected if you made the brushes yourself, but they just dont appeal to me.

And dont try to act like your stuff is way better than mine. Head over to nationalsigleague.com and see how your stuff really ranks.

Lol, I can see you have nooo idea what went into mine. Im also a member of the best gfx team on planetrenders, avant garde, so dont act like im all nub. Check out avantgardelive.com (unfinished)

/flame.

Whoa buddy, Lets be pals ^_^ I hate flaming, I like your sigs, I like all sigs in fact. If someone has the balls to post a sig then thats right there makes me like em. I wasnt saying mine are better than yours, I just wanted to state that I look at your sigs and see a completely different style, so maybe you dint see what I did thats all. By no means would I ever just flame some dude on the internet cause that is just sad. Im wasnt trying to amaze you either Just saying there is "more than meets the eye" here, I take your word if you know what I did then. and thanks for clearing up WHY you dont like my work, not thats an informative crit, and less of a blatent flame.

I might check out that leage thing if I find time. Click my sig link to see what I really do for a living, I make custom actions figures and am considered one of the best in the world, I am currently working for Wizards toyfare magazine (again, not trying to impress, just sharing some background). I have some anime figures I might post here ^_^

and sorry we got off on the wrong foot, I really meant no harm in defending my self

(nice websites by the way, did you make the flash site? Very cool, I dabble in webdesign too)

and thanks Hieko, I just saw your comment.
    Last edited by Bankai Kurosaki; 11-10-2007 at 11:33 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lawls, k, flaming done.

Anyways, yeah thanks for clearing that up.

Also I checked out your site, lovely action figures

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks

added some more to the top post
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-11-2007 at 05:31 PM.

Junior Member hakuri is on a distinguished road hakuri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

Hello ! I am interested with your avvy and siggy for Inoks, so beautiful.. and the way you put the shadow make the nice effect for all object in siggy !

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

... .... ..Wow, I feel so, imcompitent, I'm stuck on one layered sigs. I really like your first four sigs, especailly the one for Inoks, but the two after that didn't appeal to me ... at all.

Now I'm going to try and attempt to give you sigs some kind of critigue.

Well you can color scheme well,I like how you have a lot of different brushes on the first and Inokz's sigs, it makes them very visually appealing.

The second two sigs are nice, they're similar which is good if you're using them for advertising for the same place, yet differet as to show a well balanced diversity and flexibility in your style.

The sig for Shockwav is nice but in all honestly, it looks like you just cut out of a picture and added some transparent edges and border. Now I'm not accusing you of anything please don't get me wrong, but I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me.

The sig for Hollospirit, it's too plain, sure you have the characters in writing and the people from bbleach, but other than that the only thing keeping it from being a total extraction inf the symbol in the BG. Also you missed a spot between Rukia's?, legs. If that's not the right name than it's the character in white standing up, I'm not a big fan of Bleach.

Overall my personal favorite is Inokz, I generally don't like bright colors but it looks nice on her sig, the character is placed well, and the whole sig is pretty. The butterfly brushes must've been hard.

Overall I give all of them a grand total of 8.7 out of 10. I really really hope to see more. I might even request something soon.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

Wow great job on your banner's there amazing, how do you make it pop-out? I am training in Adobe Photoshop CS3, but there nothing compared to yours. Again, very amazing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

THANKS ALL!

here is some more

Junior Member empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2007 01:50 AM
    Threads

wow!! they are soo great ur truly talented dude..I think they are so great
    can u make me some..should i chosse the pic and u would make me one? if u dont mind dude =]

Closed Thread

Thread Information