AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

It's just a revenge vote and i would post more often but there's just the whole being on normal time thing.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    All apologies for missing the first day phase, burnt a hand and didn't want to use it til it got to the point where moving it didn't result in more exposed flesh. Last couple days my only net usage was one handed FaceBook via phone.

Anyway, I'm gonna vote Jump_for_Luck. I'm going for a press - I find it suspicious people would vote Kaitou this early on when he's one of the better scum hunters without something more concrete. And if my press is satisfied I'll likely change my vote to someone more inactive if I can't find something that seems like a slip to me - if they're not talking this method of playing won't work so well.
    If you haven't noticed, he hasn't been scum hunting lately. I'm one of the active people who is actually getting more people to come out. You came out of hiding due to inactivity on the first phase. I could have easily said that I burnt my hand or that my internet broke down during that day. You'll find out of how foolish you look when you see the day phase being over and that I'm an actual townie. I don't think you can press me when you barely post here at all. I highly encourage you to do so if you can that is.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

It's apparent to me Chef Masta K is the one who the wolves chose to silence because of the threat he poses. He would have posted by now and he's posted in other parts of the forum. I don't think it's a trap due to me getting townie vibes from him.

@ Jump I'm not able to be very active due to work and being busy with other things, so I won't be posting more than once or twice in a phase. I may also be losing internet soon, so I won't be able to play more when that happens. You would do well to make your posts clearer in the future so I don't have to guess at what you're saying or you'll just keep confusing us.

I'm voting for Reina because she hasn't posted at all.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Um. I'll vote for animeyay, as tradition dictates I do.

And...I must ask what is your definition of 'not at all, when I did vote earlier. Just sayin'. If you're gonna complain about people in hiding, why not mention them so that they'll look at the thread, hmm?
    Last edited by Rei; 10-09-2011 at 10:38 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    Um. I'll vote for animeyay, as tradition dictates I do.
    But this isn't the first Day phase anymore D:

You're making yourself look suspicious, just sayin'
    There are other people I see more suspicious than me, and you're not voting for them?
    At least gimme one legit reason, or I'm voting for you instead~

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirl View Post
    It's apparent to me Chef Masta K is the one who the wolves chose to silence because of the threat he poses. He would have posted by now and he's posted in other parts of the forum. I don't think it's a trap due to me getting townie vibes from him.

@ Jump I'm not able to be very active due to work and being busy with other things, so I won't be posting more than once or twice in a phase. I may also be losing internet soon, so I won't be able to play more when that happens. You would do well to make your posts clearer in the future so I don't have to guess at what you're saying or you'll just keep confusing us.

I'm voting for Reina because she hasn't posted at all.
    You may be right. He could have said all these things about me by now so he's most likely silenced. Which means if the people were to take me out and then take out CMK at Night Phase it would be a quiet thread. Whatever happens, I want you to look at those who have voted me off and those who have been hiding for a long time.

To the following people:

@Daken , @Meteorkeeper , @melodicrequiem , @TwilightWolf2508 , @Sailor Uta , @Sr Machinehead , @RyuTama , @battousai_ryuu , @~Yin~

I'm just reminding you guys so I can encourage all of you to post more often. I know some of you think that you have but really how can we have a fun Wolf when it's just between 1 to 2 people? I challenge all of you to just post when you can because it looks like Wolf isn't much interesting without all of you guys participating much. I highly encourage for you guys to do so.
    Sig set made by Daken

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I thought silencing only prevents a player from voting, but from the looks of it, it prevents a player from participating in discussion as well, eh? If that's the case, CMK is most likely the target then, since he hasn't said anything at all in this Day phase.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Change vote Reina. I don't think I see much defense from you since you have not been posting much. So is that the only reason you voted because of Traditions? Doesn't it only happen at First Day Phase?
    Sig set made by Daken

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

...I do that every wolf game, you can check if you want to.

@animeyay and Jump_for_Luck:
    EDIT: Um, no. I vote for him when I don't know who to vote for. I guess I should go dig up records, but too lazy to go dig through pages and pages of wolf.

Now if you'll go read the previous games...I doubt there's a game in which I actively defended myself lol
    Last edited by Rei; 10-09-2011 at 11:53 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    You may be right. He could have said all these things about me by now so he's most likely silenced. Which means if the people were to take me out and then take out CMK at Night Phase it would be a quiet thread. Whatever happens, I want you to look at those who have voted me off and those who have been hiding for a long time.

To the following people:

@Daken , @Meteorkeeper , @melodicrequiem , @TwilightWolf2508 , @Sailor Uta , @Sr Machinehead , @RyuTama , @battousai_ryuu , @~Yin~

I'm just reminding you guys so I can encourage all of you to post more often. I know some of you think that you have but really how can we have a fun Wolf when it's just between 1 to 2 people? I challenge all of you to just post when you can because it looks like Wolf isn't much interesting without all of you guys participating much. I highly encourage for you guys to do so.
    Sorry, there's a music festival going on here so I'm stayong the weekend at my dads and I rarely have a good enough signal to load AF.

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sigh, I really want to call both GAZKUL and Reina suspicious, but it is true in most previous Wolf games they have always had a nonchalant attitude, so it's kinda hard to judge them, just like dark_butterfly. I wish people would just be even a little more serious...

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quick tally so far:

Jump_for_luck: 2
    Reina: 2
    Animeyay: 2
    Daken: 1
    RyuTama: 1
    Meteorkeeper: 1
    Twilightwolf: 1
    -GAZKUL-: 1

I still need votes from:
    @Daken @battousai_ryuu @RyuTama @Meteorkeeper @~Yin~ @Chef Masta K

Also, from now on if anymore seers die, I'll only reveal that they were a Four Swords Link, to keep the other seers from easily figuring out their characters.
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 10-09-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'll vote Reina. Your reasoning doesn't make any sense, and in my experience, illogical vote reason usually equals wolfy.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@TwilightWolf2508
    Um, I'd have to question your logic and experience there. I hate to say this, but I've been around since the first wolf game.
    Ugh screw all that, I sound egotistical.

...and there is no reasoning.
    Last edited by Rei; 10-09-2011 at 01:50 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

I find it hard to find someone to vote for expecially since this early in the game no one is beyond suspicion.
    I find that @Jump_for_Luck makes a good point about CMK possibly being the silenced one, even more so since someone mention he has posted on AF since the day phase began but not here. Though I see no voted to lynch CMK O_o I, myself, find it hard to vote for someone who can't defend themselves. Perhaps it's all tactics.
    Either way I'm still up in the air whom to vote for. I haven't seen any real compelling evidence of wolf hair, drool or chewed up table legs xD
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Now that I've had a chance to thoroughly read over every thing, I've decided to chanhe my vote to Jump_for_luck. Why? You've been throwing the blame around on everyone. You say it's just to get people to start talking. But how can we know that you aren't just trying to shift everyones attention away from you and your fellow wolves?

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sooo...why did the host ask for a vote from CMK if he was supposedly silenced?

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Sooo...why did the host ask for a vote from CMK if he was supposedly silenced?
    Good question. In the game is the host aware of whom the wolves silenced? *has no idea @_@*
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    Good question. In the game is the host aware of whom the wolves silenced? *has no idea @_@*
    The host has to know whom the Wolves silenced, or else how's she gonna make sure the target stays quiet? XD

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    The host has to know whom the Wolves silenced, or else how's she gonna make sure the target stays quiet? XD
    Oh, I see. I didn't know if it was a deceptive tactic or not xD. n00b lesson learned. Thanks @animeyay
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Perhaps the host intentionally didn't want to reveal who was silenced...
    meaning...more brain work for us to do lol

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, I do know who was silenced :3

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

What's with this inactivity? >.>
    Very soon, people are gonna start being inactive-killed.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Having not much to go on at this point from the lack of posts. I cast my vote for Gazkul
    Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Hang on, there's two? nice and no i'm not that interested in the mechanics of the game.
    I believe some interested in helping the town would want to know the mechanics of the game, though perhaps it's all a clever ploy O-o
    I dunno, I tend to over estimate the players that "play it cool" so to speak.
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Jump_for_luck was frantically trying to get princess zelda out of the castle before Ganondorf and his wolves could get at her. While he was trying to clear a path, the princess went missing. With the townspeople in the paranoid state that they were in, they automatically accused him of being one of Ganondorf's wolves. They cornered him and stabbed him, despite his pleading. A few moments afterward, someone found the princess. She was gathering supplies for the trip...

@Jump_for_Luck was...

Click image for larger version

Name:	impa.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	51510

Impa (regular townie)

Night phase #2 has begun!

Sig by Feferi <3

-Mark Twain

Closed Thread

Thread Information