AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Lords of the Underworld

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: Sign Up: Lords of the Underworld

@Yukari This RPG is going to be complicated. Nevertheless, my info has been edited.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

@Light Buster Approved. It's not going to be that complicated. I know what I'm doing. Also i was going though all my old RPG's I've made and noticed I've RPed with you before aside from Wonderland You joined my Zyanya RPG which I was so sad didn't make it. I'm going to ask LPS if I can put up the Sign up sheet again and start all over.

3. Likes Light Buster liked this post
    Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@MikuChuu @RyuTama @Esiphas Just reminding ya'll they you need to edit before your are approved

@Folter Just reminding you that you need to put up your new god to get approved.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

alright added my god

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Folter Approved

Also MikuChuu has dropped out of sign up. Another thing the Sins are now available to be doubled up upon. So if you want another Sin. Make a sign up sheet and let me see it Same with the Titans. You can grabs another if you want.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@HateSpawn98 @Light Buster @RyuTama @Valkarma @Folter @Esiphas

I will be posting the RPG on Friday. I don't know what time probably after 12 EST. Anyway. People who need to edit, make sure it's done by Friday. Also I'd love to have more players so if anyone would recruit That's be great and I'd love you forever

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

God or Goddess Name: Iapetus
    Sex: Male
    God or Goddess of: Mortal Lifesan, Mortality
    Physical Description:
    http://www.paranormalpeopleonline.co...0/SHADOPPL.jpg He usually takes one form or the other
    Personality:Opimistic, Sarcastic and Cheerfully Morbid.
    Life in Tartarus: Though he dislikes Tartarus, He enjoys himself mainly due to the fact that he can taunt the others with the fact he knows who or what are coming and when.

Warrior Name: Aranessa Parias
    Sex: Female
    Sin: Disaster

Physical Description: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...05-d3d8kdx.jpg (Hair is longer. Sorry, just not many decent pictures)
    Personality: A constant Loner, Disaster follows in her wake. She hates interaction humanity, seeing them as weak and incapable to adapt. Views he destruction she wreaks as a gift.
    Group: Loose Greek.
    Weakness: Cannot help people and cannot create things.
    Tattoo: Right between her eyes.
    History: Once a passifistic Temple Maiden, She prized herself on her beauty, skills in creative arts and her helpful nature. She was an enthusiastic woker and nursed many a man back to health. However, when Pandora came, she excelled in everthing Aranessa did, and Aranessa grew somewhat jealous. She joined the warriors, foreswearing her passifistic nature, and took up the art of the crossbow to hunt and humilate Pandora.

When the Box opened, She had the Sin of Disaster placed inside her. From then on, She would constanly break things, cough loudly whe tryig to be silent, and trip over her own feet. On occasion, she wuld be struck with a falling bit of plaster or wood. She complains alot about her lot in life, and constantly gets banned from Pubs after causing fights by accident whilst she drinks.

As technology evolved she took up te art of gun-wielding forsaking her crossbow. She constantly forgets to reload, though her shots are usally well placed. She still fights with the ''Greeks'' today, though she works seperately alot because disatster follows in her wake. She is still an excellent warrior though.

Weapon: Desert Eagle Handgun

Supernatural Being: Chimera
    Name: Bael
    Sex: Body is male, but 2 of the 3 heads are female. (snake and Goat)
    Physical Description: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-iCrgpX1jN...w2-chimera.jpg

Personality: Depends on the head. The Lions head (Which is the Underneath head) is ferocious and violent. The goats head is somewhat aggressive to, but in a devesnive manner. The snake head does the talking, and is devious, cunning and intellectual.
    Weapon: Claws, Fangs, Venom (snake head only), Claws

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved!! Now Just RyuTama left

Junior Member WickedPrettyPinpricks is on a distinguished road WickedPrettyPinpricks's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 01:38 AM
    Threads

Warrior name: Anthea (Greek for flowerlike)
    Sex: female
    Sin: pain
    Physical description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...249-1.jpg?o=54
    Personality: easygoing yet bitter due to her constant suffering
    Group: Budapest
    Weakness: her strange addiction to painkillers. She especially loves slipping one in her mouth when she thinks no one is watching.
    Tattoo: on her neck just beneath her right ear
    History: a female immortal warrior bent on vengeance. She hated Pandora and her retched box from the very beginning. The whole idea of handing the box to a pathetic twit like Pandora seemed absolutely absurd in every way to Anthea. She was also shocked when Zeus didn’t pick Elpis instead. She openly criticized Zeus and his weakness to her fellow warriors and the other Olympians causing Zeus to grow furious. This didn’t deter Anthea in the slightest. To make matters worse, she agreed to aid Elpis in Taking down Pandora and robbing her of the box. Suddenly things didn’t go according to plan and it all came crashing down, and Zeus punished the warriors for their “wickedness.” Anthea fell to Earth.
    Blending in with the humans was easy and after a few weeks no one could tell the difference. Her now pain filled grimace blended with the others in all of the mortal hospitals in which she received her painkillers. Though she continuously took many, none of them did more than dull the pain for a few moments. From the day she fell to earth and every day after, Anthea vowed to get vengeance on Zeus and his foolish brethren.
    Weapon: twin daggers or twin 9mm handguns.

God or goddess: Themis
    God or goddess of: natural order, divine law and tradition
    Physical description: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/328/e/8/Themis_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
    Personality: just and fair whatever the situation. Hardly ever loses her temper.
    Life in Tartarus: She was the goddess of natural order and law. She was also a former wife of Zeus and as his counselor advised him in laws and rules of fate. After being forced into Tartarus with her fellow titans by her former husband Themis became furious with Zeus and his injustice. She made a solemn vow to avenge herself and the other titans and bring justice upon Zeus and his brethren. For now she could only bide her time….

(lemme know if changes r needed. )

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

God or Goddess Name: Tethys
    God or Goddess of: Titanis goddess of the sources of fresh-water
    Physical Description: She has long, wavy midnight blue hair that has pearls strung throught it. She wears a dress of water and ice, with silver accessories. She is very beautiful, but ugly when enraged, just like the sea.
    Personality: She is very emotional, but very cold. She is kind to an extent, but in the end, she likes helping people. But if you betray her or shun her, you could be dead for all she cares. In fact, she's the one who most likely killed you.
    Life in Tartarus: She hated it, not being able to be near her precious water and the bright sun. She tried helping some of her fellow Titans adjust, but most of them were very vehement towards her, causing her to become cold and uncaring about nearly everyone but herself. The only person she shows kindness to anymore is her fellow Sea titan, Oceasnus.

Warrior Name: Cassandra Sarkozy
    Sin: Secrets
    Physical Description: She is very pretty, but not as beautiful as Selene Aglaia. She has brown hair that reaches to her shoulders and often wears a cerulean seashell hair beret. She is strong and lithe, very fast, and very smart. Her eyes are a stunning sapphire color, and her skin is tanned. She often looks sad, but as someone once said to her, the sun itself cannot compare to her smile. She has a long scar from about 3 inches below her right breast stretching almost to her belly button.
    Personality: She is very kind, loving and a pacifist. She will fight only to protect people she loves. If you rub her the wrong way, she will give you another chance, but if betray her trust, she will never, ever give you another chance.
    Weakness: If she hears a single secret from someone's lips, she must forever keep the secret to herself or else horrible pain will strike her.
    Tattoo: Her rather small tattoo is on her right shoulder.
    History: Back when she was a Warrior of Zeus, she often liked lounging around and talking happily with her fellow Warriors, until the day when Elpis decided to steal Pandora's box. Cassandra wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea, but she decided to go with it. As she went along with the plan, she realized that Elpis was only jealous of Pandora and was manipulating them to her needs. She decided to not help her do anything to win "her" box. But her fellow Warriors attacked Pandora, and the box fell. Pandora tried to grab the box, but she opened it and horrible demons were released, killing Pandora. Zeus grabbed the demons and shoved their spirits into all of the Warriors. Cassandra got the demon Secrets pushed into her body unwillingly and then was banished to Earth. Her demon took control of her exisitince and she went on a horrible killing spree, most of which she didn't have to do, thanks to her Sin.

Once she finally gained control of her demon, she forever gave up fighting. She vowed that the only time she might ever fight would be when someone tried to kill or hurt anyone she loved. From the on, all Cassandra wanted was a peaceful life. But, she learned the hard way just what her Sin could do to her. After hearing a secret without even knowing it, she tried to repeat it to someone, but pain like nothing she had ever known struck her so badly she almost collasped to her knees. Excusing herself, she rushed home, where she tried many things the get rid of the pain. Eventually she had to grab a knife and slice herself to stop it, giving her the scar on her torso. After a few years, people started noticing that she never seemed to age at all. She just played it off like it was nothing. The only thing that she ever did connected to her old life was constantly search for any signs of Elpis. Elpis was the only person who Cassandra was going to kill. Kill long, slow, and horribly. The only news she could find was just news about people she recognized as her fellow Warriors being imprisoned by a group of humans that called themselves the Warriors. She decided that she would be part of the Budapest group, because she was both a pacifist, and besides Elpis, she didn't want a single thing to do with the gods or anything related to them, she just wanted to live the best life she could., without getting detected by the Hunters.

Weapon: She has an amazing collection of very beautifully designed knives that she collected. Although a pacifist, she'll use those knives if she needs to.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved!! Have fun posting!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

@Yukari finally edited e.e I had planned to just scratch Zaccheus and make a new character but I liked him too much. v_v; In the end I just cut and added a few things. x.x

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@RyuTama Approved!

15. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Junior Member Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2011 02:46 AM
    Threads

@Yukari Heya! I'm a little new here, but I've been RPing for about two years now. Anyway, I think I'll take Crius. My sign-up:

God or Goddess Name: Crius

God or Goddess of: Stars and Constellarions

Physical Description: http://www.glogster.com/media/4/32/36/53/32365369.jpg

Personality: Crius is very laid back, compared to the other Titans. He was never interested in power or wealth or eating people. He just wants to live and let live. He has a deep appreciation for natural beauty, such as flowers and trees. He is especiallt enamored with his own work, the stars, which he spends hours looking at each night.

Life in Tartarus: Crius hated Tartarus. He spent a long time without being able to enjoy the beauty of nature he loved so much. Spending years without gazing upon a rose, hearing a bird's swan, and worst of all, seeing the beauty of the stars, deeply depressed him. Now that he's back, he would probably be mad at Zeus, but really, he's just pleased to be able to stargaze again.

Warrior Name: Eliot Nadel

Sin: Violence

Physical Description: Eliot has tan skin, the color of hot chocolate mix, and black hair which he dyes blue. His eyes are green, with reddish-flares, and lie behind a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses. Aside from said odd eyewear, he dresses very formally, with a white button shirt, a tie, and a tuxedo vest, in addition to the slacks and dress shoes he wears.

Personality: Even though he has a horrible monster that wants to eat him living inside of his body, Eliot is very kind and gentle. Possibly because of it. While he will inevitably be consumed by his demon as long as he fights, his positive demeanor has kept him alive much longer than he would otherwise. He is very generous, the kind of person who would give another the shirt off his back.
    He does flirt with most women, and many men, though he is chivalrous, and would thus never take advantage of one, and if he believes he's making them uncomfortable, he will always stop. He is also idealistic to a fault, always trying to believe the best in people. And his generosity can be a fault as well. When he lived on his own, he'd often end up broke after giving all his money to charity. Finally, he's a pacifist, and will not fight unless forced.

Weakness: Eliot's demon feeds on violence. While he can maintain it's present state by refrainging from becoming angry, which weakens it, each time he fights, it becomes enraged when he's finished, eager for more. After every fight, he feels all the pain he inflicted on his opponent, and becomes depressed, though he often hides the latter for his teammate's sake. Also, Vicious gets jealous, so he can't wield any other weapons.

Tattoo: Eliot's butterfly tattoo is red, and located in the small of his back. He removes and absorbs Vicious through a second tattoo on his heart, this one white.

History: Eliot loved Zeus like a father, and while he avoided missions that involved doing less nice things, he always did the tasks he was assigned with great dilligence. He was loyal and faithful to the god, and saw him as a father, Thus, he did not realize he was betraying Zeus when he tried to take Pandora's box: He thought she stole it. Thus, he was genuinely shocked and horrified when Zeus started sticking a demon inside of him. Betrayed, he began to wander the earth.
    For years, he meditated on what happened. He was scared, sad, and confused, all at once. Then one day he found a kitten, all alone, like him. He took it and raised it as his own, and named it Mr. Wiggles. He decided that he should have a calling. So he started a flower shop. He worked hard, and managed to earn a nice living. That is, until a hunter came. His shop was burnt to the ground, and Mr. Wiggles, killed. For the first time in many, many years, he was angry. The caused his demon to react, and out of his heart, he drew his pistol, Vicious, and killed the enemy. Afterwards, wracked with depression, and a searing pain in his throat, he resumed wandering the earth.
    Eventually, he found his old allies, and learned they had founded Budapest. Within them, he found a camraderie, in the quest for a normal life. Sure, he had a demon that was going to make him an infernal hors d'ouvres, but that didn't mean he couldn't have fun with his friends. He decided that he'd never be sad or lonely or angry again, and he would never kill another living person. He decided to save everyone.

Weapon: Eliot wields a 9mm pistol, called Vicious. It's metal is black, almost as if it absorbs light, except for the barrel, which emits a glowing, eerie red light. The weapon owes it's sinister appearance to the fact that it's actually part of Eliot. It's an extension of the demon inside of him. As such, while it does make him extremely good at aiming it, he can't wield any other weapon, and can't lose posession of it. He can absorb it into his body as well. Instead of bullets, it shoots bits of the demon's hate, which do about as much damage as regular bullets, in addition to being red hot, meaning they cauterize wounds they go through, making them difficult to heal.
    Last edited by Mouthful of Pi; 10-22-2011 at 05:34 AM.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by WickedPrettyPinpricks View Post
    Warrior name: Anthea (Greek for flowerlike)
    Sin: pain
    Physical description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...249-1.jpg?o=54
    Personality: easygoing yet bitter due to her constant suffering
    Weakness: her strange addiction to painkillers. She especially loves slipping one in her mouth when she thinks no one is watching.
    Tattoo: on her neck just beneath her right ear
    History: a female immortal warrior bent on vengeance. She hated Pandora and her retched box from the very beginning. The whole idea of handing the box to a pathetic twit like Pandora seemed absolutely absurd in every way to Anthea. She was also shocked when Zeus didn’t pick Elpis instead. She openly criticized Zeus and his weakness to her fellow warriors and the other Olympians causing Zeus to grow furious. This didn’t deter Anthea in the slightest. To make matters worse, she agreed to aid Elpis in Taking down Pandora and robbing her of the box. Suddenly things didn’t go according to plan and it all came crashing down, and Zeus punished the warriors for their “wickedness.” Anthea fell to Earth.
    Blending in with the humans was easy and after a few weeks no one could tell the difference. Her now pain filled grimace blended with the others in all of the mortal hospitals in which she received her painkillers. Though she continuously took many, none of them did more than dull the pain for a few moments. From the day she fell to earth and every day after, Anthea vowed to get vengeance on Zeus and his foolish brethren.
    Weapon: twin daggers or twin 9mm handguns.

God or goddess: Themis
    God or goddess of: natural order, divine law and tradition
    Physical description: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/328/e/8/Themis_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
    Personality: just and fair whatever the situation. Hardly ever loses her temper.
    Life in Tartarus: She was the goddess of natural order and law. She was also a former wife of Zeus and as his counselor advised him in laws and rules of fate. After being forced into Tartarus with her fellow titans by her former husband Themis became furious with Zeus and his injustice. She made a solemn vow to avenge herself and the other titans and bring justice upon Zeus and his brethren. For now she could only bide her time….

(lemme know if changes r needed. )
    This needed to be validated by a mod, so don't overlook it.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FlashD View Post
    This needed to be validated by a mod, so don't overlook it.
    Oh gosh I didn't even know I had it o.o Thanks for letting me know and I will get it looked over.

Junior Member Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So...Accepted or no?

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Mouthful of Pi Alright with your weapon, just make sure you don't god-mode with it. Otherwise you are approved. Also sorry to have made you wait Pi. I was reformatting my computer so I wasn't on this morning expect on my phone.

@WickedPrettyPinpricks Not approved. You're warrior can't have the name of a Olympian god. Why would there be two Athena's? It wouldn't make sense, plus since Athena is a god I'm sure she'd be mad. Please change your name. The weakness can't be an addiction to pain pills. It has to be something that will weaken the warrior if she/he doesn't have or does. Like for pain, the demon would be satisfied if the host cuts him or herself. Or if the hosts hurts or causes pain to someone else to satisfy the hunger of the demon. Also every single warrior lost control at first when they were taken over by the demons. Make sure to add that to your bio.

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nah, it's all good. Anyway, the only way it's more powerful than a normal pistol is it has infinite ammo(Which isn't really that great considering ammo is cheap enough to make it so people can shoot as much as they want anyway) and the bullets are on fire. He also has really good aim, but seeing as he's been a warrior for thousands of years, I think it's justified.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I kinda figured that, but I was just letting you know. Just to cover my bases.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edited~

God or goddess name: Phoebe

God or goddess of: Intellect, and the prophetic goddess of the Oracle of Delphi

Phsyical description:

Personality: Phoebe was in the possession of the Oracle of Delphi after Themis, and later gave it to Apollo. She is usually happy, and can never be scared. Phoebe's emotions are usually neutral, because when you're able to 'see' every good/bad thing in the world, nothing really comes as a surprise.

Life in Tartarus: Phoebe didn't like Tartarus. It was dark in there.

♠ ♠ ♠

Warrior name: Skylla Iô

Sin: Wrath

Physical description:

Personality: Skylla has extreme moodswings and very powerful negative emotions. She's usually happy but when she's mad... she's a stick of dynamite.

Group: Greek

Weakness: She suffers from sever anger issues, paranoia, and is extremely antisocial. She always thinks someone is out to get her (paranoia), which causes her antisocial behavior. She can never be friends with someone; only partners and nothing more.

Tattoo: Her butterfly tattoo wraps across her neck

History: Skylla hadn't thought it was right for Pandora to have a box full of demons when she also had the gift of curiosity- just as all of the other warriors had thought, as well. Skylla had had a thirst for war as long as she could remember, and helped rebel with the group of Zeus's immortal warriors to take the demon box from Pandora. When the box had fallen and Pandora opened it, Skylla became enraged and helped murder Pandora. Zeus, who had been watching the fight unravel, exploded when Pandora was murdered and forced the demons through the warriors' skin and into their bodies. Skylla had the demon that possessed the sin of Wrath. Shortly after that, she was exiled to Earth just like all the other immortal warriors that now had demons growing inside them.

Two teams began to form out of the warriors- those who wanted peace and those who wanted revenge. She joined the Greeks, those who wanted to kill for their deceased friend Baden. She carries a pocketknife everywhere she goes, and her aging has been stuck in time; her body resembling that of a 16-year-old girl's. Skylla now searches for a war and new people to kill, lusting for blood everywhere she goes.

Weapon: Dual pistols
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 10-23-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Fixing it for Yukari~ hopefully this works?

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Zombie_Cupcake You need to pick a god/goddess from the list, once they are all gone, you can choose one from the link I provide. I even posted that in the Intro post. Pandora wasn't the Goddess of Curiosity. She was an Immortal Warrior. The Immortal Warriors don't age. Wrath is usually associated with violence, violent reaction, or acting out. Cutting yourself would be more related to the Sin of Pain, not wrath. Read over MikuChuu's weakness on her post. That is more like a weakness for Wrath. Please edit as soon as possible

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

@Zombie_Cupcake

Can I not interest you in a Supernatural being? Bael needs allys, because he (Shes, its, whatever) isnt as powerful enough to fufill his objective alone.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Esiphas Oh gosh you just really made me laugh and I'll be making a supernatural as well soon if people don't start using their's

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    @Zombie_Cupcake You need to pick a god/goddess from the list, once they are all gone, you can choose one from the link I provide. I even posted that in the Intro post. Pandora wasn't the Goddess of Curiosity. She was an Immortal Warrior. The Immortal Warriors don't age. Wrath is usually associated with violence, violent reaction, or acting out. Cutting yourself would be more related to the Sin of Pain, not wrath. Read over MikuChuu's weakness on her post. That is more like a weakness for Wrath. Please edit as soon as possible
    Okay I'll edit it now
    Sorry~ I'm a little rusty at signing up for RPGs xD

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    @Zombie_Cupcake

Can I not interest you in a Supernatural being? Bael needs allys, because he (Shes, its, whatever) isnt as powerful enough to fufill his objective alone.
    I'll try to make one
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 10-23-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Second quote owo;

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information