AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: President Obama.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was advertised as banning gay marriage, but it basically defined marriage between 1 man and 1 woman.

This means 1 gay man and 1 gay woman can marry for whatever benefits they think it will provide.

I think it's unfortunate that they HAD to make an amendment because the courts are so condescending as to throw California's consistent anti-same-sex marraige record out the window.

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian The Plumber View Post
    ABC
    NBC
    CBS?
    Sorry, I need to know.
    Australian Broadcasting Channel.
    National Broadcasting Channel.
    CBS is news : )
    Correct me if i'm wrong..

OBAMA 08!

FACT- They'll both break history if either one is elected.
    Obama- First African/American to be elected.
    McCain- Oldest =DDD
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

He was asking what channel it was on, and not what the initials meant.

So basically Prop 8 still was basically an anti-gay marriage bill, just worded differently.

He's in California so ABC would of been American not Australian.
    Last edited by Jose; 11-05-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am so happy that obama won! I just hope he does a great job.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

I've spent most of the day allowing the cynical side of me keep my hopeful side bound and gagged... and I'm still feeling wary of going to bed believing that Obama won (last time that happened I had quite a rude awakening). However, I'll release the gag and bindings for a moment to let that hopeful side speak...

I think that in his speech Obama hit on some key points that constitute a major part of my beliefs about us as a country. The president's ability to create change is limited by our desires for it, and our determination to enact it as a society. I believe that Obama's victory is emblematic of a shift in our social consciousness.
    I think Obama's election is going to lead to change in some areas like foreign relations and military policy, things that the president as an individual can accomplish. These will happen because we elected a president.
    I think that the larger Democratic party majority in Congress is going to allow other changes in conjunction with the Obama presidency like economic policy, energy policy, and enviornmental policy, things that require the support of Congress for the president to accomplish. These will happen because we elected that majority.
    I think that there is a greater change that MAY happen, and it is a change that no Congress can create a bill for, and no President can sign into law. I think that we have a chance, albeit slight, to put fear and prejudice and cynicism (though I do love my cynicism) behind us. That we can maybe, just maybe, not leave it to the President and to Congress to "reach across the aisle" and work together, that we can do it ourselves too. That perhaps, we can learn how to have a social dialogue about issues that does not result in social schism. That we can possibly learn to view eachother as more than oversimplified dichotomies of "black vs. white", "rich vs. poor", "red vs. blue", "right vs. left", "conservative vs. liberal", "republican vs. democrat", "us vs. them", and that we do NOT have to hate or denigrate those who are different or disagree with us and that we are made BETTER by those who challenge us, not worse. There is a chance that we can learn that our fears do not excuse our ignorance, our arrogance, or our poor decisions. It MIGHT even be possible that we can understand how as a society we must sometimes ignore the poor but easy short term solutions to our problems for the worthy but difficult long term solutions.
    Maybe Barack Obama is the going to be the president who shows us how to make these changes, or maybe he's going to be our president because we are already making these changes.

And now we return to the cynical portion of our program ... maybe.

Member syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

for as long as he lives up for the good of his promises to the nation...

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Dear America: Thanks for using your brains for once.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

Congratulations Americans

Yesterday was a good day for democracy.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's definately official now. Obama won by a miles!!!!!

I was so excited when I turned the t.v. on this morning. I'm glad he got elected.

As he stated in his speech : "Change has come to America". That's something we've all been waiting for.

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just watched the news this morning in my country. Congratulations!

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I got up 10 minutes early to see who won. [does not like getting up early for any reason]

I'm waiting to see what happens in the next month or so... But now I got to go comfort my friend, Die hard McCain fan... -sigh- This is going to be tough.. I hope they don't do anything stupid.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

All About POWAH! Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 10:24 AM
    Threads

Worst part of my birthday....really disappointing....

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    Dear America: Thanks for using your brains for once.
    ~xDD That is what I thaught, when I heard about the result...

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

i've never been really that interested in politics, until now. i'm really happy for the results, and congratulations to him! now, let's just wait what happens next...
    »
    inactive ;

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I don't want to say that Obama was my favorite candidate, but I couldn't stand McCain. He kept saying the most stupid shnuff and I didn't agree with any of his policies. I remarkably registered to vote but deliberately made a point in not voting. Still, of the two, I'm very happy that Obama won.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    It was advertised as banning gay marriage, but it basically defined marriage between 1 man and 1 woman.

This means 1 gay man and 1 gay woman can marry for whatever benefits they think it will provide.

I think it's unfortunate that they HAD to make an amendment because the courts are so condescending as to throw California's consistent anti-same-sex marraige record out the window.
    Let's be honest here. Prop 8 removed a right that Same-sex couples had that obviously wasn't hurting anyone. To say that it banned gay marridge would be completely correct because it's removing a right, not pre-emptively refusing to grant one like Florida's Prop 2 (which is probably going to pass, not that it really makes a difference as I've already said).

Also, I recall hearing that the last time California voted on this issue it was more like 4:1 against. So maybe next election cycle, eh comrade?
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 11-05-2008 at 07:44 AM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Congratulations to both Obama and America.

I just saw Obama's acceptance speech. It was, in my opinion, quite amazing!! I really hope this guy can pull through for you happy Americans. Either way, I think he'd make a way better president than McCain.

I hope this doesn't affect Japan in a bad way, though...
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
    Well now we will see if he lives up to his campaign promises.
    Unfortunately, the only promises he can possibly keep are the ones that America needs to pray he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Granola View Post
    I'm happy that Obama won, but I enjoyed McCain's speech. Good man.
    McCain's concession speech embodied why he SHOULD have won, ironically.

I've also disowned Indiana.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Well its nice to see America do something right after doing something wrong twice in eight years.

I think the future will look bright for you guys under Obama's leadership. And it's nice to see a first black president too.

I know what you mean. When Bush ran for the second time, I was wondering if people were actually really using their brains when they were voting. O_o; When I asked my teacher who she voted for, she told me Bush. I asked why, and she said, "Its better if he finished the war"

In my mind, I was calling her crazy, because think of the cost to do that?
    4 years later...ahh...ya, America is heading towards an economic depression.

I'm really happy that Obama won. I do hope he keeps his promises. America already had a bad image when Bush was taking control. Lets see a different view for once.

And this was a good topic on the dinner table. XP My old man likes to talk about politics, and so do my sisters and I.

Ouh, Obama is one of the youngest too, right? If I'm not mistaken. XD

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

It's a miracle. Although the Democrats have really disappointed me lately, the Republicans certainly aren't any better. We're taking back the White House, the Senate, the Congress, and everything in between. It's a damn miracle.

Unfortunately, the Bush Administration has screwed around with our country for so long, there isn't much of a chance Obama can fix all of it. Then people will say "I'm not going to vote for him again! He didn't do anything!". I hope that doesn't happen.

I'm not entirely happy though. Those bastards let Prop 8 pass. I don't want to go into it too much, but it's terrible. It was the Mormons pouring all of their money into that stupid thing. They used teachers and children, a common ploy to suck people into it. They said a priest would HAVE to marry a gay couple. The lies and the filth of those people sicken me. Why don't we just ban interracial marriage now.

But Obama won. So I have something to look forward to.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    It's a miracle. Although the Democrats have really disappointed me lately, the Republicans certainly aren't any better. We're taking back the White House, the Senate, the Congress, and everything in between. It's a damn miracle.

Unfortunately, the Bush Administration has screwed around with our country for so long, there isn't much of a chance Obama can fix all of it. Then people will say "I'm not going to vote for him again! He didn't do anything!". I hope that doesn't happen.

I'm not entirely happy though. Those bastards let Prop 8 pass. I don't want to go into it too much, but it's terrible. It was the Mormons pouring all of their money into that stupid thing. They used teachers and children, a common ploy to suck people into it. They said a priest would HAVE to marry a gay couple. The lies and the filth of those people sicken me. Why don't we just ban interracial marriage now.

But Obama won. So I have something to look forward to.

O_O What the-???! Seriously???! That isn't a happy thing at all. >/

Gawd, I feel sorry for those lovely same-sex couples who were planning to marry around next year. Those blasted people who agreed on passing the bill....gahh.. I swear I can see a riot outside the building. =w=;;

Canada and Amsterdam are still a good option to go to. >>;

T_T; banning interracial marriage would be a bad thing too. -pat pat-

Yes, let's see him CHANGE things for the country. His main motto is 'Change', so he better ought to do it, in a good way that satisfy all too.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    O_O What the-???! Seriously???! That isn't a happy thing at all. >/

Gawd, I feel sorry for those lovely same-sex couples who were planning to marry around next year. Those blasted people who agreed on passing the bill....gahh.. I swear I can see a riot outside the building. =w=;;

Canada and Amsterdam are still a good option to go to. >>;

T_T; banning interracial marriage would be a bad thing too. -pat pat-

Yes, let's see him CHANGE things for the country. His main motto is 'Change', so he better ought to do it, in a good way that satisfy all too.
    Cypress, was simply expressing her disappointment in California. If anything she supports gay marriage. To me this was a shocker, California(of all places) might just not be ready for same sex marriage.

I don't see a riot happening anytime soon, I mean this isn't the first time a same sex marriage bill hasn't passed.

As for Obama, I think he'll be able to undo a substantial amount of damage Bush did. I mean if I'm correct he still has congress on his side, so he'll be able to at least do something, unlike McCain.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nice to have very new president. Now let's see if Obama can help fix this country.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I things people's expectations are a bit too high from this guy. Obama can not work miracles. You won't find him walking on water and curing the sick any time soon. He will stir the stagnant waters that is American politics up a bit, which is positive, but he is but a man, not some sort of messiah.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 07:25 PM
    Threads

He is not officially president he is president elect Obama...
    Im happy to see that Florida is finaly voting democrat since u know it was one of the last states to kick out slavery (sorry 4 bringing that point in american history up).
    I think that for a few things that might fail he will do good with Biden for backup. thats all i have to say about our PRESIDENT ELECT obama.

plz click on my dragon.>>>>>>>

Closed Thread

Thread Information