AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They should make...

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default They should make...

... an anime that is about some superheros, or mechs, or something awesome like that, fighting against the evil ISIS terrorists. I'm still waiting for the makers of anime over in Japan to catch up with current events. There's been cameo appearences of some real life people like Obama and Putin, but never has there been an anime about modern real life events, like the war on terrorism (though there has been pleanty of anime about WWII, including the docudrama anime Barefoot Gen, and the alternate-history anime about it called Konpeki no Kantai where Japan wins WWII). And that's DESPITE the fact that Japan has been the victim of terrorism from ISIS. Remember those 2 Japanese soldiers that got kidnapped and then beheaded? Japan has a stake in this war on terror. And just as the USA put out propaganda cartoons back in WWII, in which characters were fighting against our enemies (Japan, Germany, and Italy), Japan now should start making anime about the war on terrorism, specifically ISIS, to depict ISIS being completely defeated by the forces of good. I'd actually like to see that.

Imagine something like Gundam versus ISIS, or Sailor Moon versus ISIS, or SSJ Goku versus ISIS, or some other similar anime like that. That would be AWESOME.
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 04-29-2016 at 06:09 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: They should make...

There's the animation for Apocalypse Meow.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Uh, what?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Apocalypse Meow (originally published under a title I don't want to be used here, and changed for publican in the U.S. to parody the Apocalypse Now movie) is a manga based around the Vientam War and events afterwards, in a second series.

The animation for the manga places the characters in the Middle East rather than Vietnam, presumably during the '90s or '00s. Whereas the second series of the manga carries the characters through the '80s in Afgahistan to assist in pushing back the invading Russians. I don't believe there's any timeline flow from the second manga series to the animation, rather they just made the change for the hell of it. I could be wrong though.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Member phantoMastercrad is on a distinguished road phantoMastercrad's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Soul Eater Shinigami-sama
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2016 05:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CRAD42902

Yes yes they should!

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

I think ISIS and the US(or whatever) should be represented by lolis, and as an epilogue to the series, after the fighting's done and ISIS chan is defeated, they all make up and drink tea together. We also need guest appearances of chibi world leaders, and a Europe chan who gets bullied by ISIS but accepts it. Yeah, this has to become a thing.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    Threads

Goku and Vegita vs. ISIS!

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I had no idea what that was, so I had to look it up. Apparently it's a manga that was originally called Cat Crap One, but later changed to Apocalypse Meow. Actually it didn't have the word "crap" in the title, but rather that other much ruder word that means crap, and starts with an "sh", but I suspect that's a word I'm not supposed to post on this forum. I didn't do too much research into the plot, but it looks like it has some animals representing soldiers during the Vietnam War. And it looks like there was also a webtoon based on it, that was released on Youtube, that takes place in the middle east, and is supposed to occur after 1991 according to Wikipedia.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information