AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiya =]

Junior Member aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2012 08:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hiya =]

I just signed up because this looked like a good place to make friends who are fellow anime and manga lovers as well. In the real world i'm super shy and dont have many friends and have less friends that like anime so i wanted to branch out. There have been too many times where i watched a really good anime and wanted to geek out about it but couldnt because i didnt have anyone to listen to me. So hopefully i can make new friends who will put up with me and my weirdness and i'm always open to watching or reading new anime and manga so if you have any suggestions let me know. =]

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Default Re: Hiya =]

Welcome welcome,

About the fact that your friends don't watch (much) anime, i got the same "problem" i got 2 friends that watch animes just like me. So that means a few episodes a day. Its also one of the main reasons i joined up here.

Feel free to geek out animes you've watched with me, although i can't say im sure i've watched the same ones as you.

Anyways,

Its a pleasure.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to throw sticks at people ... so watch out for flying sticks and don't get one stuck in your eye. Sticks hurt. :]
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Junior Member aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute aneko_miyazaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Welcome welcome,

About the fact that your friends don't watch (much) anime, i got the same "problem" i got 2 friends that watch animes just like me. So that means a few episodes a day. Its also one of the main reasons i joined up here.

Feel free to geek out animes you've watched with me, although i can't say im sure i've watched the same ones as you.

Anyways,

Its a pleasure.
    Thanks so much. If you don't mind me asking what anime are you into =3

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to throw sticks at people ... so watch out for flying sticks and don't get one stuck in your eye. Sticks hurt. :]
    Thank you but don't hit me to hard with your sticks please i bruise easily T_T

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Standard DerGerman Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

6. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there Aneko and welcome to AF

I hope you will enjoy your time here!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Quote Originally Posted by aneko_miyazaki View Post
    Thanks so much. If you don't mind me asking what anime are you into =3
    Its kind of a drag to put it all on here but if you just check my profile and then "about me" you'll see the anime i've seen so far.

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

Hiya @aneko_miyazaki Welcome to AF. I hope you stay with us for a long time!

If you need help or anything at all just ask anyone of us. Everyone here is really kind.
    Can you tell me some of the anime youve watched so i can make a refrence on what you like and have already watched and list some to you. I havent read a lot of manga lol but ill still share my knowledge!

If you wanna geek out on anime/manga im always free as well Oh and watch out for @SuXrys ... just saying

Sword Art Online
    <3 Kirito and Asuna <3
    Quote: "Its easier to be yourself then to be something your not"

Senior Member .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Baka Baka Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2013 12:27 PM
    Threads

Arr! Welcome to Animeforum Aneko! Nice too meet you .
    Last edited by .SophieChan~; 06-09-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    l~SophieChan~l
    Do not worry.
    Do not be anxious.
    Do not regret.

Your choice is the right way.
    Your heart is righteous.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Welcome to the AF! I hope you are having fun here so far? Do you like drawing?

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

I just signed up because this looked like a good place to make friends who are fellow anime and manga lovers as well. In the real world i'm super shy and dont have many friends and have less friends that like anime so i wanted to branch out. There have been too many times where i watched a really good anime and wanted to geek out about it but couldnt because i didnt have anyone to listen to me. So hopefully i can make new friends who will put up with me and my weirdness and i'm always open to watching or reading new anime and manga so if you have any suggestions let me know. =]
    Welcome! You seem like a sweetie pie, my name is jess and it's nice to meet you! ^.^ ! hope to see you around the forums!
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woah I I didn't log on for a day and I already got so many replys okay bare with me as I answer everyone =]

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    Standard DerGerman Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    Its like anime inception O_O thank you for the welcome =]

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Hello there Aneko and welcome to AF

I hope you will enjoy your time here!
    Thank you =] I hope I will have as much fun as everyone says it is here

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Its kind of a drag to put it all on here but if you just check my profile and then "about me" you'll see the anime i've seen so far.
    Alright thanks I will do that as soon as I can

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFrost View Post
    Hiya @aneko_miyazaki Welcome to AF. I hope you stay with us for a long time!

If you need help or anything at all just ask anyone of us. Everyone here is really kind.
    Can you tell me some of the anime youve watched so i can make a refrence on what you like and have already watched and list some to you. I havent read a lot of manga lol but ill still share my knowledge!

If you wanna geek out on anime/manga im always free as well Oh and watch out for @SuXrys ... just saying
    Thank you I will try to be on as much as I can. I work a lot so it won't be everyday and hopefully I will either make new, great friends or something else will bring me always back here. I'm glad everyone is so nice and kind no offense you don't get that much now a days. Wow this list might be long there is so many I watched but I will give the ones that pop in my head first: bleach, inuyasha, death note, elfen lied, ghost hound, fooly cooly, nabari, initial d, black butler, slayers, fruits basket, soul eater, black cat...that's all I can think of right now but there are a ton more. Umm is this person mean?

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Kotaru View Post
    Arr! Welcome to Animeforum Aneko! Nice too meet you .
    Thank you =] its nice to meet you as well

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Welcome to the AF! I hope you are having fun here so far? Do you like drawing?
    Thank you =] I haven't done much on here yet but it has been fun so far. Yes I do like drawing and painting I'm not good with digital stuff though.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Welcome! You seem like a sweetie pie, my name is jess and it's nice to meet you! ^.^ ! hope to see you around the forums!
    Thank you its nice to meet you as well Jess =] my real name is ashley but I don't think I'm a sweetie pie =P but thanks for the compliment =] hope to see you around as well

14. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Umm is this person mean?
    Oh no... But Im FABULOUS!!!

So hahaha don't worry about me being dangerous aneko, I can promise you that I'm not (or...? ~ ;-D ), hehe. It's just something that we use to joke around with in here in the introduction section. Some say Im dangerous, at other times I say that they are dangerous and yada yada yada but reeeeeeaaally how can someone as fabulous as myself be even considered dangerous??? I mean, just look at this pink dress that I'm wearing and all the sparkles flying around - if that's a crime then I will faint. *Waves a fan in front of my face and looks serious* Having good taste is not bad, it's LE IMPOSSIBLÉ! ~ *Throws in some fake france dialect to sound better*
    Anyway, it's starting to get late over here and I am currently high on sugar due to the Nutella next to me so I will stop writing this introduction post right now (since I somehow starts to get the feeling that you might get scared of me after reading this.... hahah!) and instead write what should been written long time ago... WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!!! I do hope that you won't log off in panic when seeing me around here and that you instead will stay here with us. If you have any questions or just wants to talk then feel free to write to me. I may speak nonsense at times but sometimes smart things can come out from my mouth, and trust me... You don't want to miss those moments. ~

So, I hope I will see you around in here. ~ <3 Until next time! *Eats some more Nutella and clicks on "submit reply"*
    Last edited by SuXrys; 06-10-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Question Re: Hiya =]

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Oh no... But Im FABULOUS!!!

So hahaha don't worry about me being dangerous aneko, I can promise you that I'm not (or...? ~ ;-D ), hehe. It's just something that we use to joke around with in here in the introduction section. Some say Im dangerous, at other times I say that they are dangerous and yada yada yada but reeeeeeaaally how can someone as fabulous as myself be even considered dangerous??? I mean, just look at this pink dress that I'm wearing and all the sparkles flying around - if that's a crime then I will faint. *Waves a fan in front of my face and looks serious* Having good taste is not bad, it's LE IMPOSSIBLÉ! ~ *Throws in some fake france dialect to sound better*
    Anyway, it's starting to get late over here and I am currently high on sugar due to the Nutella next to me so I will stop writing this introduction post right now (since I somehow starts to get the feeling that you might get scared of me after reading this.... hahah!) and instead write what should been written long time ago... WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!!! I do hope that you won't log off in panic when seeing me around here and that you instead will stay here with us. If you have any questions or just wants to talk then feel free to write to me. I may speak nonsense at times but sometimes smart things can come out from my mouth, and trust me... You don't want to miss those moments. ~

So, I hope I will see you around in here. ~ <3 Until next time! *Eats some more Nutella and clicks on "submit reply"*
    Actually for some reason your post just reminded me of my gay friend alex not saying you are gay or anything even if you are its cool I don't know just your attitude and humor remind me of him which is a good thing not a bad thing at all. I'm glad you are nice and can be a smart donkey and joke its better so you have my approval you are cool =D thank you for the welcome =] don't worry I'm not scared of you now and I won't run away after seeing your name pop up I'm not that much of a coward thank you for the offer I haven't had any questions yet but if I do I will let you know and maybe one day I will hear your great wisdom

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome. I hope that you enjoy being here on the forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually for some reason your post just reminded me of my gay friend alex not saying you are gay or anything even if you are its cool I don't know just your attitude and humor remind me of him which is a good thing not a bad thing at all. I'm glad you are nice and can be a smart donkey and joke its better so you have my approval you are cool =D thank you for the welcome =] don't worry I'm not scared of you now and I won't run away after seeing your name pop up I'm not that much of a coward thank you for the offer I haven't had any questions yet but if I do I will let you know and maybe one day I will hear your great wisdom
    Well I guess it's a good thing if I remind you of your gay friend. Fabulous. ~
    *Does a suspicious movement with my hand*

But NOPP Im not gay. However I use to dream that I have a friend who is that stereotypical-super-gay-type (you know what I mean). I guess I have seen too many television-shows to not dream about something like that. Oooh.... stereotypes. ~ Me gusta. ... Besides from that I must say that Im glad that you decided to put your trust in me, so trust me now when I say that you should beware of the likes like @Ranshiin and @AnimeFrost . You have declared your trust in me and said that I own great wisdom, so now show me that you will follow your own words. Ho ho ho. ~ [See what I did there?] ;D

Trust me darling. *Does that suspicious hand-movement again* I know what Im talking about.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 06-11-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Welcome to AF, its been a great place so far, I came here I think last week, and everyone has been really nice and helpful.

Totally understand the need to geek out about whatever anime your watching and no one that you know, at least close friends, watch any. None of my close friends watch anime now, though most, like myself grew up on the 80's Mecha anime, so we can at least talk about that.

Its one of the reasons I am loving this place so far, lots of different genres to talk to different people about.

Once again welcome and have fun.

Senior Member beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq has a reputation beyond repute beeduq's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Watermelon
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2018 11:53 PM
    Threads

Yep. Welcome to AF. ^_^
    Finally?

My BSOTW Winning sigs

Winner of BSOTW #1
    Winner of BSOTW #3&4?

Junior Member daffodil255 is on a distinguished road daffodil255's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 09:36 PM
    Threads

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information