AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help aswell. ~ So help me find this anime!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I need help aswell. ~ So help me find this anime!

Yupp! Even I have falled into the trap of forgetting the name on an anime that we thought looked interesting - but now can't find it again since we forgot the name to it. This horrible trap is dark and empty so if someone is brave enough then please help me to escape from this black pit of doom as soon as possible!

Alright, here we go!
    I don't think this anime is old since it didn't looked that way.
    The anime takes place on this earth, but some of the inhabitants have some sorts of "special powers" (they can do different kind of things) and all / or at least a lot of these people that have these powers have been gathering in one town to live there [I guess somewhere in Japan].
    These "special people" seems to be in a conflict with people that can use magic. So special people vs special people I guess? Lol.
    The main character can stop magic with one of his hands.
    One of the main characters... friends? is a magician.

There! Since the anime didn't seem to be old I have great faith in that someone in here should be able to help me soon. =)

------------------------------
    It was Toaru Majutsu no Index. Thanks all for the help!
    Last edited by SuXrys; 06-14-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I need help aswell. ~ So help me find this anime!

I have no idea.. but the first thing that comes to mind is Kaze no stigma.
    It is in Japan. The people are divided into magic users and normal citizens.
    The main character can block and stop magic using his own wind magic.
    The main person's friend (and potential lover) uses fire magic.

Though it could be something else like....
    Baka and test, Zero no Tsukaima, Avatar....
    Last edited by Albear; 06-14-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Yupp! Even I have falled into the trap of forgetting the name on an anime that we thought looked interesting - but now can't find it again since we forgot the name to it. This horrible trap is dark and empty so if someone is brave enough then please help me to escape from this black pit of doom as soon as possible!

Alright, here we go!
    I don't think this anime is old since it didn't looked that way.
    The anime takes place on this earth, but some of the inhabitants have some sorts of "special powers" (they can do different kind of things) and all / or at least a lot of these people that have these powers have been gathering in one town to live there [I guess somewhere in Japan].
    These "special people" seems to be in a conflict with people that can use magic. So special people vs special people I guess? Lol.
    The main character can stop magic with one of his hands.
    One of the main characters... friends? is a magician.

There! Since the anime didn't seem to be old I have great faith in that someone in here should be able to help me soon. =)
    Sounds like Toaru Majutsu no Index

4. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cheese the saurus Rex No, it's not any of them. If I remember it correctly, from the few minutes that I did watch it, the main character only had the ability to stop magic. That was the only ability that he had.

So... guess I have to stay in this black pit for a little while longer. ;-;

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SpeaR View Post
    Sounds like Toaru Majutsu no Index
    *Heads back to google*

YES!! That is the one! Thank you @SpeaR .

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

6. Likes SpeaR liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I FAILED!
    *Shoots self on the head*

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    I FAILED!
    *Shoots self on the head*
    Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi
    pipiru piru piru pipiru pi

*Revives you back to life*

Atleast you tried, and that is the important part. So thank you for that! ^^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

9. Thanks Albear thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information