AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Single Free or Stuck Faithful?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Single Free or Stuck Faithful?

Note: Bias in title is partially intended.

So what do you prefer? Personally, I think that a married/family life is a hassle and rather adding up to the world's burden, I'll probably dedicate my life to service, utilizing my skills.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Single Free or Stuck Faithful?

Depends on whoever I'll be with. Preferably I'd rather be "stuck" and faithful for someone who deserves it. But also being single and free is amazing, too. I think it's only because you can only worry of yourself and do what you desire to do for yourself only.

I put it this way, you're single and flirt around you're called a wh*re. Whereas if you're stuck and "faithful", you flirt, you're considered a cheater AND a wh*re. That's where being single comes in handy until you find the right person.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I prefer stuck faithful... Though stuck faithful isn't correct. When you're faithful to someone you're not "stuck" to them.

Sure you can't make your rounds to different people. But the joy in knowing you have a special relationship with one single person it's AMAZING. I enjoy being faithful to my boyfriend. I don't feel as if I'm "stuck" with him. Any real faithful relationship doesn't make you feel as if you're "stuck". You both are there willingly together.

I think you have the wrong idea about faithful relationships. Have you even had a faithful/married relationship yet? I haven't, though I think I'm on the path =D Just gotta wait a few years >.>

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

4. Likes Mr. Panda liked this post
    Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    Depends on whoever I'll be with. Preferably I'd rather be "stuck" and faithful for someone who deserves it. But also being single and free is amazing, too. I think it's only because you can only worry of yourself and do what you desire to do for yourself only.

I put it this way, you're single and flirt around you're called a wh*re. Whereas if you're stuck and "faithful", you flirt, you're considered a cheater AND a wh*re. That's where being single comes in handy until you find the right person.
    what she said

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stuck faithful.

Im a relationship person, I feel so much better in a relationship then compared to how I feel while being single. Besides; I have been together with my fiancée now since 2005 [good loooooord how time flies by] - so leaving him is something that I can't even imagine/picture myself to do. It's just completely off the map. Also, I actually don't think that you become more "free" while being single compared to the life that you are living while being in a commitment with someone. Sure, you shouldn't be unfaithful but you can do pretty much anything else besides that; still hanging with friends / travel exc and so on. There is no reason really why a relationship would hold you down; I rather see it as the pure opposite - your partner will help you to develoup since he/she will be there for you and support you.

Still, alll of this is just a matter of taste. What can be the heaven for someone can be the prison for someone else. Stay single if you feel that you feel the best when being that, because that is what is the most important things after all - Your own well being is what matters and not what should be "done" or not.

Pardon my english ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

7. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Senior Member illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Art Tools
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iLLyNada

Ah, but marriage/family is just another side of life, or so they say :P. Stuck faithful most likely.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li:2641406

So you're fine being called just a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}??

If you care about someone so much to share the rest of your life with, its can't be considered "stuck". Which is what I would like for myself.

If with someone because you're just settling, then that's being stuck.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Single and free....committed to someone before, will never do that again.

Senior Member sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Systems PS3 Ferrari 456 GT2 Laptop
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

single is the best

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's complicated.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I am stuck and faithful to my girlfriend and it will stay that way.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I think you have the wrong idea about faithful relationships. Have you even had a faithful/married relationship yet? I haven't, though I think I'm on the path =D Just gotta wait a few years >.>
    Don't take the title literally. I intended it so it would rhyme (single free, stuck faithful....). When I said "stuck faithful", I'm referring to a married/family life, nothing else. I know because I'm born from a faithful relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Still, alll of this is just a matter of taste. What can be the heaven for someone can be the prison for someone else. Stay single if you feel that you feel the best when being that, because that is what is the most important things after all - Your own well being is what matters and not what should be "done" or not.
    That. Well said.
    Last edited by marvelangga; 01-20-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm in a relationship, which I like, but I don't want to marry, I'd feel too "Trapped" in the relationship per se. Just living together would be good to me. :3

There's also the huge hassle married couples must go through to get a divorce.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

16. Likes marvelangga liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

I prefer stuck with eachother but with open flexibilities. Like, if you wanna see other men while I'm gone across the ocean for business, go ahead, talk to them, sleep with them, but don't compromise our common goals/family because of them. Our allegiance to eachother stays.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

If you are lucky enough to find the right person in your life-being stuck faithful isn't bad. Being deeply in love enough to never want to leave a person and be faithful to them for the rest of your life is a wonderful feeling. Especially if the sentiment is returned.

On the otherhand, if you can't find that one perfect person for you-single and free is probably the best way to go.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Zebra Kawaii Sundae Strawberry
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2013 08:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    If you are lucky enough to find the right person in your life-being stuck faithful isn't bad. Being deeply in love enough to never want to leave a person and be faithful to them for the rest of your life is a wonderful feeling. Especially if the sentiment is returned.

On the otherhand, if you can't find that one perfect person for you-single and free is probably the best way to go.
    Yep, this.

I mean, if you are in one of those unhealthily obsessive relationships where you can't do anything apart, can't have a normal social life, and have to justify everything you do to your significant other then, well, NO - in that case, please, be single, and live your life the way you want to. BUT if it's a mature, adult relationship, where you are normal, healthy, and can stay more than 5 min apart, then I say go for it - everyone wants to have one of these at least once in their life, anyway.

As for me, since I can't find someone who is capable of having that adult relationship I talked about, I prefer to be single free. No control for me, no sir.

20. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sheesh, its a double-edged sword sometimes yknow?

I love my boyfriend and will stay perfectly commited and faithful to him, and he does the same.

I always hear people saying how they looove being single but usually theyre the ones complaining on Facebook or Twitter that theyre lonely and want a bf or gf. Its so annoying.

To me, people saying they like being single and free means they want to have only casual relationships i.e, sex, dating. Nothing more nothing less.
    But once youre...taken youre not single anymore..ya get me? I dunno...its simple to me though. You're either single because you wanna date and flirt freely until you find the right one, or just want to have no-strings-attached sex.

Closed Thread

Thread Information