AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XIII: Digimon Edition

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Wolf XIII: Digimon Edition

I place my vote for VocaTAU, before you people ask why since you people seem to be asking that a lot. Ive read through all of the posts so far and I noticed most some of it was centered towards him. So therefor I place my vote for him. That's the only reason why I'm voting for him. Since no one else really stands out to me so far. Plus I'm just going with in thread stuff, since I'm not really doing PM's.

2. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Before anyone points any fingers my way, I'd like to let everyone know that I have been unusually inactive due to the fact that my sleeping schedule is screwed up, the phase changes come as I get out of school so I often miss the message, and my net is crappy and AF will sometimes refuse to load.

Anyway, I've been combing the past 12 pages and a few people stick out to me.

@VocaTAU People are showering you wisth suspicion and accusations. Why not retaliate? Why not redirect the blame or defend yourself?

@Daken So you're only voting for Tau because everyone else did? A bandwagon vote isn't very wise as we learned last game. Why not put a little thought into your votes? It makes you seem like a little wolfy trying to cast out an innocent townie.

@Scruffy @Chef Masta K You two deny any alliance, but it goes against all the evidence. Whether intentional or not, you're showing all the signs of a suspicious little alliance.

Also, I see no harm in saying this and don't see it spoken against in the rules. I was the Townie the wolves chose to kill off yesterday. I won the Metal Spirit and it saved my life. I am an innocent townie. Believe me or not, but you'll eventually discover my identity.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@TwilightWolf2508

Just saying your a townie doesn't make you a townie. I don't really have anyone else to vote for at the moment. Simple as that. It might be a bandwagon vote, but not all bandwagons are bad. What makes you so sure hes a innocent townie? If you can tell me how hes innocent I will change my vote most likely.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Daken

I never said Tau was a townie. I was simply saying that voting for no real reason other than the fact that it's a bandwagon is stupid. It's far too risky, especially this early in the game. If you remember, the last game every kept bandwagon voting and we didn't catch a single wolf until we were down to 7-8 townies, and the only reason we got that kill was because the wolves killed someone with an ability that randomly killed a wolf. Unless you're a wolf, it's a very stupid tactic. Voting for stupid logic seemed to work for me the last game, so I'll do it again.

I vote Daken for now.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@TwilightWolf2508

So you think me jumping on the other votes is stupid? Hello, I'm not the only one. And people have voted others for worst reasons than I have. And it's not my fault xey stands out. And doesn't really do anything about. And I can't help but agree with things people said.

Since you say your a townie I don't think voting for me would do the townies any good, but okay. And since you bring up the past game, I remember telling people I was a townie, and in the end, being a townie. And I'm a townie now, but that's up for you to believe.

All in all your voting for me because I voted just like most people have?

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Daken No, I'm voting for you because I may not get the chance to read over any new posts before this day phase ends. I need a placeholder and I always vote on people who use stupid logic and risky tactics. But, it's 4 AM and I'm tired of thinking. So I'm done debating for one night

Also, I don't recall voting for you last game. No one I voted for was lynched when I voted, even though I pointes out most of the wolves.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 09-26-2011 at 04:08 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    And items were passed out? Or was it for only one person?? I thought everyone would get one ;~;
    The system is as follows: Everyone who qualifies (all the people I list) gets a first dice roll on a four sided dice. If the roll is '1' they're guaranteed an item, and a 20 sided dice is rolled to pick the item from the list. If a person qualifies four day phases in a row but doesn't win the initial roll on any phase they automatically gain an item.

At this point in the round the following players have qualified for an item search:
    animeyay, Kaitou (Chef Masta K), MaruDashi, VocaTAU, Jump_for_Luck, Daken, TwilightWolf2508

Current Votes:

Loki, 1: VocaTAU
    VocaTAU, 5 : Scruffy, Loki, Kaitou, animeyay, Daken
    Reina, 1: Sephora
    Daken, 1: TwilightWolf2508
    Last edited by Furore; 09-26-2011 at 05:36 AM.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll vote for VocaTAU. I haven't read all the pages yet so I'll change if someone else acts suspicious.
    Senjougahara Fascination

10. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I'll vote for VocaTAU. I haven't read all the pages yet so I'll change if someone else acts suspicious.

Why?

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I change my vote to Daken, if there is any chance for me to survive he or Reina must die. o_o
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightWolf2508 View Post
    Why?
    Cause I don't have time to read all the pages.
    Senjougahara Fascination

14. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Then you could at least vote for Daken instead of following a bandwagon against me.
    人類は調和したのか?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

These two sound like contradictory statements to me.
    If you've got the time to keep observing for more suspicious activities,
    surely you'd have the time to read through 3 pages of posts.

Unvote. Vote Screwby.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Also, I see no harm in saying this and don't see it spoken against in the rules. I was the Townie the wolves chose to kill off yesterday. I won the Metal Spirit and it saved my life. I am an innocent townie. Believe me or not, but you'll eventually discover my identity.
    Again, not everyone can see this. It's the same as you stating yourself as a townie the other day.

@Daken - Bandwagon has its pros and cons. If Tautau turns out to be a townie, then all eyes turns to those who voted on Tautau. I have already stated my reasons as to why TauTau is suspicious, but all of the other hiders won't come out(iAmb, -GAZKUL-, maverickgirl)

I agree to animeyay's post. They seem pretty opposite statements. How could you check for more suspicious posts when you don't have enough time? You also mentioned you haven't read all the pages and will change vote. You could have on your second reply and change it at this point since there's plenty of information passed already.

Vote Screwby
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Aww heck, don't wanna jump the bandwagon. Shall vote animeyay. I don't have any suspicions yet (yes Rei, when do you EVER have any suspicions?) :<

Also Tautau reminds me of tofu for some reason. (lit. Yong tau foo) yeah. :/

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Looks like we have twilight wolf claiming Renamon and since we have no one else contradicting this I'll believe him for now. I also lean toward believing Kaitou when he says he and Scruffy aren't working together.

I'll vote for Daken for bandwagoning VocaTAU without a real reason but I could change it.
    Last edited by -Ro-; 09-26-2011 at 10:35 AM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ill also vote screwby for the same reasons animeyay pointed out. Contradictions are very suspicious~

Tpying via mobile is a pain...

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Current Votes:

VocaTAU, 5 : Scruffy, Loki, Kaitou, Daken, Screwby
    Reina, 1: Sephora
    Daken, 3: TwilightWolf2508, maverickgirl, VocaTAU
    Screwby, 3: Jump_for_Luck, animeyay, MaruDashi
    animeyay, 1: Reina

Yet to vote:
    iAmb, dark_butterfly, King Tatty, Aranneas

A HUGE pain. In fact this is one of few nights I'm still out working by phase close, so you will notice a summary before I edit in an epic lynching at home a few hours later.

Voting closes in roughly two hours, forty minutes.
    victoria aut mors

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by VocaTAU View Post
    I change my vote to Daken, if there is any chance for me to survive he or Reina must die. o_o
    Why me or Reina? In my opinon, nothing about her or me even says wolf.

Then you could at least vote for Daken instead of following a bandwagon against me.
    So, It's bad when I jump on a bandwagon, yet you are telling people to vote for me? Wouldn't that just be another bandwagon?

Also, I don't recall voting for you last game. No one I voted for was lynched when I voted, even though I pointes out most of the wolves.
    I never said you voted for me that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    Bandwagon has its pros and cons. If Tautau turns out to be a townie, then all eyes turns to those who voted on Tautau. I have already stated my reasons as to why TauTau is suspicious, but all of the other hiders won't come out(iAmb, -GAZKUL-, maverickgirl)
    Isn't that what people do all the time? Look at all the people who voted for that one person. You know, if you think about it, it could easily be a simple townie starting the bandwagon, and townies following, while the wolves vote for some random person so they don't look suspicious. Don't know if that ever happened though.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

@VocaTAU since you're not making a defense why not sharing what info you shared with Loki in general terms so people's identities are protected. I just don't see how disliking posts will get people to change their vote, Daken's making more of an effort than you atm
    Last edited by -Ro-; 09-26-2011 at 01:09 PM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Daken - Yes I like to point things out to remind people what can happen. Then again, the wolves could be blending in by just voting on that one person.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I change my vote for Screwby, really him dying instead of me sounds fine plus if he doesn't even have a reason to vote for me why not? Now if only someone else could change their vote for him or at least remove mine. xD
    人類は調和したのか?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I change my vote for Screwby, really him dying instead of me sounds fine plus if he doesn't even have a reason to vote for me why not? Now if only someone else could change their vote for him or at least remove mine. xD

Hmm?

More reason to lynch you, foo.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Masta K View Post

Hmm?

More reason to lynch you, foo.
    Because I want him to die instead of me? Isn't it natural that someone wants that?
    人類は調和したのか?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because I want him to die instead of me? Isn't it natural that someone wants that?
    Not at all. Towning is not a good thing, but I doubt you're town so it's not really towning.

In simpler words, only scum would like another player to die just to save their skin.

Closed Thread

Thread Information