AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: please take care of me!!! ~yanarii :)

Member yanarii is on a distinguished road yanarii's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Cookie Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 02:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Talking please take care of me!!! ~yanarii :)

uhmm.. hey everyone! yanarii here!
    so uhmm, i'm kinda new here at anime forum, well if it isn't obvious enough
    well what can i say about myself?

let's see, maybe using bullets will be easier.?
    • i love anime and manga
    • i love to draw or sketch anime and manga, but my drawings are original as copying other illustrations seem to be my weak spot
    • i would like to meet new friends here that share the same interests
    • otaku at heart, if i say so myself and as already stated
    • love watching and reading stuff with romance
    • i smile to myself when i read and something good happens and go "kyaaa!!!" when i get excited over cute romantic scenes
    • i get bored easily
    • i can't seem to stay at one place for a long time, i love to travel and have a good adventure
    • if i were to say how i pick the anime and mangas that i like, then they have to have a good storyline/plot and good illustrations

maybe that should be enough for now?

i really do hope i make lots of friends here!
    please take care of me!

please don't hesitate to ask if you wanna know something about me, i'll try my best to answer all questions!

also, check out my art works in the Fan Art Section.. click here

i'll be posting my works on that thread from time to time
    Last edited by yanarii; 05-02-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Senior Member LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2012 02:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Leilori

Default Re: please take care of me!!! ~yanarii :)

Hi Yanari! Welcome to AF!
    That is so cool that you love to draw and sketch. I am really bad at drawing I am better at stick figures hehe
    Well, I hope you find everything you are looking for in AF.

Have a great day and welcome again!

Thanks Ms. Lucy

Thanks CrimsonMoon

Mahalo Serated

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thank you so much for the welcome! i really appreciate it! ... wow, people here are really nice :>
    yup, i love it. whenever i have something to draw on and something to draw with, you can be sure that i'm gonna draw or sketch (even if those are handouts in class AND during class) xD haha..

stick figures? i draw them too! xD don't worry i'm sure you'll improve! :>
    and i still make tons of mistakes when i draw before i actually finish it (well depends on my mood actually, but most of the time)
    i'm thinking of uploading my drawings in the future
    i can honestly say that when i look at my past drawings from when i was a kid, i improved dramatically! just keep doodling!

i hope we can become good friends!

4. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Welcome to AF!

Wow. I say that you're a true blooded otaku.

Enjoy.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    Welcome to AF!

Wow. I say that you're a true blooded otaku.

Enjoy.

haha... thanks a lot! yeah, i am, since i was little i was already an otaku.

7. Likes OtakuInu!!! liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to tell you to enjoy yourself so it's not all bad.

Have a cookie. It has raisins in it. I guess it'll be a problem if you don't like raisins, though.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@yanarii : Hi and welcome! Great to have you here. Have a great, great week ahead!!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Welcom welcome welcome! This will be your new home for next few months, and maybe even forever! My names jess, let me know if you need somthing aight?!
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Well, crap I never welcomed you to the AF! Welcome, hope you decide to stay and have fun. Already saw your artwork, and as good as your original work is, there should be no problem with fan work.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome to AF. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to tell you to enjoy yourself so it's not all bad.

Have a cookie. It has raisins in it. I guess it'll be a problem if you don't like raisins, though.
    thank you very much for the welcome!
    i'll remember to follow the rules

thank you for the cookie!
    but, i'm not really fond of raisins :P haha,. but i'll take it anyway!

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Hello there and welcome to AF
    thank you so much
    i really feel welcomed~!

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ::.Digimon_Sommelier View Post
    @yanarii : Hi and welcome! Great to have you here. Have a great, great week ahead!!

thank you! great to be here! nice to meet you @::.Digimon_Sommelier

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Welcom welcome welcome! This will be your new home for next few months, and maybe even forever! My names jess, let me know if you need somthing aight?!
    hiya jess~! just call me yanarii its kinda from my second name "alyanna" :> i rearranged the letters then played with it a little haha
    yeah, maybe even forever! XD

i'll try to keep that in mind

thanks again @Explorer Oak

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Well, crap I never welcomed you to the AF! Welcome, hope you decide to stay and have fun. Already saw your artwork, and as good as your original work is, there should be no problem with fan work.
    ahaha... don't worry about it @Jacob's Ladder i already feel welcomed by you
    yeah, maybe i'll try to do some fanart in the future, but my hands keep on doing original! haha, i try to draw someone from an anime or manga and i end up making a new character whenever i try fanart! XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information