AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amnesia The Dark Descent (you will cry) lmao

Junior Member Shatro is on a distinguished road Shatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2012 08:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Amnesia The Dark Descent (you will cry) lmao

The latest installment in my playthrough of this horrifying game, what does AF think?

Lets Play Amnesia The Dark Descent Episode 4 Scared to Death

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Amnesia The Dark Descent (you will cry) lmao

AHA, this game. I've played through about half of it so far on my friend's computer. When I got to the part at 7:42 I was literally at the freaking door, about to open it when the guy starts bustin through it. My friend did not appreciate it when I jumped and shook the desk so violently that his monitor fell over.

GOOD TIMES MAN. Can't wait to (attempt to) finish this.

Just some advice though, put a language warning on your videos and maybe some spoiler tags around it when you post em here, lol.

Senior Member Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2012 10:52 PM
    Threads

to tell you the truth that doesn't look that scary and the bubbly flesh floor reminds me of the skin wall hallways in doom.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Sadrith View Post
    to tell you the truth that doesn't look that scary and the bubbly flesh floor reminds me of the skin wall hallways in doom.
    Say that after you've played an hour of it, lol. This is the game that got me into the survival horror genre.

Also, I never noticed that about the fleshy stuff on the walls and floor. You're right.

Junior Member Shatro is on a distinguished road Shatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2012 08:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    AHA, this game. I've played through about half of it so far on my friend's computer. When I got to the part at 7:42 I was literally at the freaking door, about to open it when the guy starts bustin through it. My friend did not appreciate it when I jumped and shook the desk so violently that his monitor fell over.

GOOD TIMES MAN. Can't wait to (attempt to) finish this.

Just some advice though, put a language warning on your videos and maybe some spoiler tags around it when you post em here, lol.
    Yea your right, usually i don't use such vulgar language but this game brings it out of me, and i will do the spoiler thing aswell. The part about bustin the door down... that nearly done it for me lmao

Member MightyJabba is on a distinguished road MightyJabba's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Goomba
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2012 10:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: burakozgurfb

Play this game at night with maximum sound , without any lights on. I dare you.

Junior Member jessicalennita is on a distinguished road jessicalennita's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:08 AM
    Threads

Yeah i tried the Amnesia The Dark Descent. I can say its a horrible game which is so scary. If you love to have the thrill and the adventurous effects in games, then you can try this game. I bet it definitely gives you the more fun and is a very scary game.Hope you all enjoy this game and thanks for the share.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information