AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Respawn: The New Activision

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: Respawn: The New Activision

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Being from the original manufacture is what determines it. You're telling me I can download YGO Cards of Google and tape them and say it's my authentic collection of YGO Cards? Or pirate a bunch of movies and call it my collection of movies?

It can be your fake YGO Cards collection or your pirated movies collection but it's absurd to me to make them part of your authentic collection.

Carving your own collection is also doing it wrong.
    Except the cards are part of a game. That's different. A statue is not part of a game. It's decoration. You put it on a shelf and have it decorate a room.

@Yoko Littner Because it's a good idea to spend money wisely. Look at the number of people with that mindset that end up with a large credit card debt. Unless you're making six figures it'd still be a good idea to save. You never know when you're going to need money. And yeah it should make you happy but I was referring in terms of impressing people.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Except the cards are part of a game. That's different. A statue is not part of a game. It's decoration. You put it on a shelf and have it decorate a room.
    What about the Pirated Movies?

Creating something it's not really how "Collecting" works though, as cool and better than the original version it may be.

Non Official =/= Collecting.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 03-15-2014 at 02:02 AM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yoko Littner Because it's a good idea to spend money wisely. Look at the number of people with that mindset that end up with a large credit card debt. Unless you're making six figures it'd still be a good idea to save. You never know when you're going to need money. And yeah it should make you happy but I was referring in terms of impressing people.
    I do agree you should spend money wisely, but I also believe that buying something you can afford is not an issue. You can save and buy the said item at the same time, right? I am nowhere near making six figures (I wish), but I will continue to buy items until I feel like it will become a financial problem.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

What about the Pirated Movies?
    I would agree. But that has nothing to do with this discussion as the item in question isn't about illegally obtaining it.

EDIT: @Yoko Littner Might just be my mindset. I tend to save most of my paycheck.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 03-15-2014 at 02:03 AM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would agree. But that has nothing to do with this discussion as the item in question isn't about illegally obtaining it.

EDIT: @Yoko Littner Might just be my mindset. I tend to save most of my paycheck.
    But,

Creating something it's not really how "Collecting" works though, as cool and better than the original version it may be.

Let me give you an example, a company is making nendoroids of Shonen Jump characters and this series of nendoroids is called "Shonendoroids", I buy some officially but since they rest are too expensive I ask someone to make me cheaper ones,. Are they really part of this "Shonendoroids" series?

Another example, an artist. da Vinci. I am collecting his paintings, but buying the Mona Lisa is too expensive so I pay someone to make a replica. Is it really my authentic collection of da Viinci's art?

The thing with these game's statues is that they are made by different people, and why they are still "collections", it means that it must be from the original person and not some third party artist.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 03-15-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thats cool man. I just wanted to clear my side up because I feel like I'm not a moron. Ha.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

But,

Let me give you an example, a company is making nendoroids of Shonen Jump characters and this series of nendoroids is called "Shonendoroids", I buy some officially but since they rest are too expensive I ask someone to make me cheaper ones,. Are they really part of this "Shonendoroids" series?
    It not that item sure. But that was more at justifying the money to get it. If I had a choice I'd pick the much better made statue over the machine made one in the box. People shouldn't put up with over priced products just because it's rare. That's just illogical.

@Yoko Littner the moron comment was more at the people buying that specific CE. Just don't think people should support things like that since it sends a message that it's OK for them to do that.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It not that item sure. But that was more at justifying the money to get it. If I had a choice I'd pick the much better made statue over the machine made one in the box. People shouldn't put up with over priced products just because it's rare. That's just illogical.

@Yoko Littner the moron comment was more at the people buying that specific CE. Just don't think people should support things like that since it sends a message that it's OK for them to do that.
    I mean if someone is gonna collect Titanfall items, making their own "statue" is kinda stupid imo.

I do agree on the regard that is overpriced and if its for the sake of having a statue and not collecting, I 100% agree with you about might as well make their own statue since it may end up better.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 03-15-2014 at 02:31 AM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eh. Gearbox did something similar with Borderlands 2 via the Limited Edition diamond loot chest stuff which I think came close to $199 or something for a bunch of game merch and a Marcus bobble-head.

... Which I'd totally buy.

But I don't get this Titanfall hype so meh. frelling game has aimbotters already. Kids are pathetic.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

>Fool

<Coming from the person who doens't know how CE works?

Show me a Collector's Edition that you can buy it NORMALLY and the things individually at a normal price.

I'll be waiting.

Once you actually felt the statue from a live observation and not based on pictures then you can argue. Obviously from just pictures you can tell it was made from crap.

Right now, it's just straight bias against the game so you have to hate everything about it.
    $190 for that statue is insane. bottom line. do you really think it costs even a quarter of the final price tag to produce? Respawn doesn't specify from what i've found what the statue is made of, but it looks like cheap plastic, most likely hollow. it looks like a really tall Transformers action figure.

respawn claims that the collector's edition will be made in "very limited" numbers, but here's something to consider. this collector's edition is one of the most if not THE most expensive ones ever released for an xbox title. do you think that's because the statue is made of gold and painted over, or because respawn wants lots and lots of money? again, the title of this thread speaks for itself. Prestige Pack, anyone?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    $190 for that statue is insane. bottom line. do you really think it costs even a quarter of the final price tag to produce? Respawn doesn't specify from what i've found what the statue is made of, but it looks like cheap plastic, most likely hollow. it looks like a really tall Transformers action figure.

respawn claims that the collector's edition will be made in "very limited" numbers, but here's something to consider. this collector's edition is one of the most if not THE most expensive ones ever released for an xbox title. do you think that's because the statue is made of gold and painted over, or because respawn wants lots and lots of money? again, the title of this thread speaks for itself. Prestige Pack, anyone?
    Like I told GameGeeks, don't get the idea that I will buy this but I think you're still "not educated" about the situation.

Obviously it's not made of gold (and from videos I seen, it's just not made out of garbage either), but the item is still limited. If the President puts his signature a piece of Napkin paper (and the only one ever), that will still sell for big bucks because it's limited (and obviously because it's by someone extremely important but it's still limited) and doesn't matter if the napkin paper is some unknown easily breakable paper. You must be new to this. OBVIOUSLY it's a tactic to get people PRE-ORDER the game, and spend a lot of money, why state the obvious? Collector's Editions, Limited Editions, and Pre-Order bonuses are obvious tactics to get people buy their games Day 1 and make more money. It can be made of dog crap but that fact that it's still limited it's a trap for fans to just go for it. Doesn't matter if it's made of crap, because there's collectors that will buy it anyway. Let hem be.

All I see is Titanfall hate.

*Oh fun fact, EA is responsible for these kind of stuff, not Respawn. Respawn is only responsible for making the game.

I get it, it's really overpriced and there's better stuff to spend your money on but don't go pretending you know what you're talking about, especially going as far as making a thread of something that doesn't affect you.

Sorry for coming to you too hard but it's always best to kill misinformation.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 03-15-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Member Nervous is on a distinguished road Nervous's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2014 08:19 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ClassySefa PSN ID: N3ON_Sefa

I LOVE Titanfall.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Has everybody forgotten this?
    Mind you, more of a gimmick than anything, but still major lulz.

In all seriousness though, Respawn WAS published by EA, who are pretty much another Craptivision, however, until we see yearly re-skinned sequels, crappy DLC which may or may not include microtransactions, and online passes, this CE really isn't something to grab your torches and pitchforks for.

That being said, I finally tried the game at a friend's house last night, I desperately need an Xbone cause I'm missing being in my Ogre. T_T

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Doesn't really count as like you said, was a gimmick and simply done for publicity.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I say (with honesty) that I have absolutely no intention to buy or play Titanfall, does that make me a hipster? Or just weird?

I should put that on my profile whenever I get an Xbox One: The only XB1 player who doesn't own Titanfall. #DealWithIt

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    If I say (with honesty) that I have absolutely no intention to buy or play Titanfall, does that make me a hipster? Or just weird?

I should put that on my profile whenever I get an Xbox One: The only XB1 player who doesn't own Titanfall. #DealWithIt
    Even if you gave a hoot about Titanfall, why get the inferior version?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Even if you gave a hoot about Titanfall, why get the inferior version?
    Gamerscore.

edit

That and it's pretty much Xbox One's answer to Halo and CoD. aka the "game every Xbox One player is assumed to own/make death threats about".
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 03-16-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

Over 200 nay I get the regular one but, not the xbox one it's for the 360

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gamerscore.

edit

That and it's pretty much Xbox One's answer to Halo and CoD. aka the "game every Xbox One player is assumed to own/make death threats about".
    Makes sense.

But if you really liked the game (to exaggerate, Blur's Level)? Same answer?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Makes sense.

But if you really liked the game (to exaggerate, Blur's Level)? Same answer?
    I really enjoy playing Borderlands but I didn't buy any of the limited-edition stuff they did. I contemplated it but decided in the end it wasn't really worth it.

Member kotov9syndrome is on a distinguished road kotov9syndrome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2014 07:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: kotov9syndrome Steam ID: kotov9syndrome

collecting things nowadays is a lot different than years ago when we didn't have access to the internet. i can go to google and search whatever i want to buy (be it collector's editions, etc.) and get it on the cheap (if it's a fake) or get it really over priced by someone scalping the product. 30-40 years ago, you'd actually have to go to stores and "FIND" things in person making collecting a lot more challenging and 'fun'. these items the buyer would bargain for instead of paying 5 times the face value of it.

going on a game's website and ordering merch isn't really "collecting" as some people would think, but to each their own i guess.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really enjoy playing Borderlands but I didn't buy any of the limited-edition stuff they did. I contemplated it but decided in the end it wasn't really worth it.
    Nah that wasn't my question.

I mean get the PC Master Race Superior version over the Xbox One version.

In the scenario that you do care and love the game (from the playing betas aka in the scenario/pretending that you did.

In my opinion I would, and screw my friends who doesn't want to jump into the real superior version of the game. They can easily get a GTX 750 and run it better than Xbox One.

Just had to ask cause it reminded of people refraining of jumping into PC even when right now it's so easy to get into it and even the cheapest rig can outrun the PS4 and Xbox One.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 03-16-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

tl;dr whole thread. I'll say that if you want to buy a collectors edition, go for it. But if I had the spare money, I'd probably put it in savings. And I also don't think Titanfall looks very good. Yay, another CoD but with robots. #ARMA4life

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nah that wasn't my question.

I mean get the PC Master Race Superior version over the Xbox One version.

In the scenario that you do care and love the game (from the playing betas aka in the scenario/pretending that you did.

In my opinion I would, and screw my friends who doesn't want to jump into the real superior version of the game. They can easily get a GTX 750 and run it better than Xbox One.

Just had to ask cause it reminded of people refraining of jumping into PC even when right now it's so easy to get into it and even the cheapest rig can outrun the PS4 and Xbox One.
    I initially bought Blur on PC because I didn't have an Xbox or PS3. Through uploading videos, I eventually got a bunch of people interested in playing with me but who didn't have Blur on PC and couldn't afford to buy or upgrade their computers or laptops to run it, so eventually I ended up getting an Xbox so I could play with them.

Yes, really. I don't go for that PC Master Race BS. Some of my friends have switched from Xbox to PC (notably my Borderlands gaming group) but there are still too many who can't afford a new computer to run modern games. In the long-run a console's cheaper, really. I hate consoles but if they're what most of my friends have to use to play games then I'm going to play games on them instead of telling them to GTFO because they can't afford computer parts.

:/

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I initially bought Blur on PC because I didn't have an Xbox or PS3. Through uploading videos, I eventually got a bunch of people interested in playing with me but who didn't have Blur on PC and couldn't afford to buy or upgrade their computers or laptops to run it, so eventually I ended up getting an Xbox so I could play with them.

Yes, really. I don't go for that PC Master Race BS. Some of my friends have switched from Xbox to PC (notably my Borderlands gaming group) but there are still too many who can't afford a new computer to run modern games. In the long-run a console's cheaper, really. I hate consoles but if they're what most of my friends have to use to play games then I'm going to play games on them instead of telling them to GTFO because they can't afford computer parts.

:/
    Seriously? I thought the Blur Xbox 360 scene was your primary thing as I always thought the scene was bigger there, with the Beta and stuff (then again, my basis is from what I seen on GameFaqs/GameSpot so I could be wrong). So you started the 7th-gen console on 2010 then? That's interesting.

Yes, before I would agree with you, but now that the GTX 750 came out:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814487025

And it's been said that if you buy it and put it on any recent computer, it still would be better than an Xbox One with Titanfall or PS4 with Battlefield 4. I feel now in 2014 there's no excuse if you're seriously into gaming. It's absurd to me if someone can buy an Xbox One and a Gold Subscriptionor a PS4 with PS+ (although $110 less) (includes a few 60 dollars games) over a GTV 750 or and decent 500 dollar rig.

I would say someone is more absurd if they buy both (including both subscriptions and games) and still say they can't afford a PC. That's what I mean with my last post.

But even after knowing that, they still prefer console gaming for whatever reason then I guess that's up to their preference.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 03-17-2014 at 11:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information