AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you like ecchi?

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you like ecchi?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    I feel lost not getting the reference. I tried googling "Student Council anime" and couldn't find the anime you speak of lol.
    If you have crunchyroll you may understand!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWonderland View Post
    Aha, I was just watching that too. Yeah, a little too much ecchi.
    To Love-Ru, KissXSis and Highschool DxD are ecchi, how can no one like them?
    Sora no Otoshimono has groping and fan service, but no nudity.
    Lol, Kiss X Sis is sorta eh.. not a big fan to be honest.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

kind of a tough question for me. Overall, i'd say yes, i do like it. I'm a guy, its to be expected. However, gotta say i'm really not a fan of panty-shots. Not sure what it is about the east and their obsession with panties, but it really does absolutely nothing for me. At most it can be funny at times to see the character get embarrassed.

The thing that bothers me about ecchi is that they'll put in so much fanservice that it takes away from the overall quality of the show and can make it downright embarrassing to watch. I'm not too particular about my buddies walking by while i'm watching anime, but i'd feel awkward if they walked by with thinly covered animated twats covering the screen. Ecchi shows are therefore something i watch in private.

and as said in the OP, Queens Blade is seriously effed up. Coulda had a cool story, but it was ruined by the fact the creators cared more about undressing the characters than making the story interesting.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    If you have crunchyroll you may understand!
    I have Crunchyroll and I have never heard of it lol.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have Crunchyroll and I have never heard of it lol.
    Weird. I'm not aware of its Japanese title, but I believe the main girl has pink hair and is short and the guy believes the student council is his harem.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Weird. I'm not aware of its Japanese title, but I believe the main girl has pink hair and is short and the guy believes the student council is his harem.
    Is it a harem where an H-game-addicted guy is constantly rejected by the girls he pursues in his harem? And with tons of anime reference jokes and puns?

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is it a harem where an H-game-addicted guy is constantly rejected by the girls he pursues in his harem? And with tons of anime reference jokes and puns?
    Yup. The fanservice in it never bothered me, but the Yaoi moment was a tad awkward for me. Lol, but nothing that bad!

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yup. The fanservice in it never bothered me, but the Yaoi moment was a tad awkward for me. Lol, but nothing that bad!
    Yeah, the anime's Japanese name is "Seitokai no Ichizon" which means "The Discretion of the Student Council." I never knew that anime had a yaoi scene in it. I still have to finish watching it. It's a pretty hilarious anime.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the anime's Japanese name is "Seitokai no Ichizon" which means "The Discretion of the Student Council." I never knew that anime had a yaoi scene in it. I still have to finish watching it. It's a pretty hilarious anime.
    It does, like maybe episode five-seven of season 1? Though yeah, great anime. IMO at right now, a 10/10.

Member DeadmanWonderland is on a distinguished road DeadmanWonderland's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 01:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    and as said in the OP, Queens Blade is seriously effed up. Coulda had a cool story, but it was ruined by the fact the creators cared more about undressing the characters than making the story interesting.
    Aha, "HOLY POSE!" (The priestess.)
    They made a mistake with the angel too. She said her left wing was shorter, and her reflection in the water was right on, but it's right wing throughout the whole thing.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Last edited by Clayton_n; 06-24-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    "Hit me with your rhythm stick."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just remembered the first ecchi anime I watched.. Midori no Hibi where the girl appears on the guys hand.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Queen's Blade looks interesting.;.. particularly Cattleya.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 06-25-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member Wentfor10 is on a distinguished road Wentfor10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 09:55 PM
    Threads

I have noticed that it's quite normal for animes producer to use ecchi to cathc eye effect recently (especially for male?).
    But to me, I really rather get more stories than that ecchi.
    If the story interests me, I am go on. If no, I quit.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course everything has it's down side...

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

I like softcore Hentai that MUST BE Comedy. I do not like the hardcore. But if a normal Anime has Fanservice or ecchi Parts in it, good!

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Softcore hentai like Bible Black? Just kidding, I think some of them are hilarious though, like ones with tentacles everywhere. To Love-Ru series is one of the best ecchi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Queen's Blade looks interesting.
    I would recommend the Hyakka Ryouran Samurai series over Queen's Blade.
    Last edited by DeadmanWonderland; 07-06-2013 at 01:24 PM.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought ecchi wasn't an allowed topic on here. One of my threads was removed because it had ecchi in it (though I just thought it was mild nudity, a moderator thought otherwise). In fact that moderator said he didn't want me even discussing such series, because he feared kids reading about it, might start googling it, and end up finding inappropriate images.

Junior Member AnimeSonicFan26 is on a distinguished road AnimeSonicFan26's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mrsonicteam12

Only if it's done right and not just there to be there

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

il be honest. i like ecchi animes. espacley highschool of the dead and il say chobits goes on the boarder of ecchi
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Genshiken put it best

Junior Member lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 04:31 AM
    Threads

yes yes yes :3

Member KillKaylaDead is on a distinguished road KillKaylaDead's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 08:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: llx Malice xll

If I'm watching something silly, I don't mind it. Most of the time I think it's funny. If I'm trying to watch a more serious anime, it can become pretty annoying. Especially if I end up adoring a character.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watching To Aru Railgun right now, and the yuri fan service is so unnecessarily and awkwardly forced into it. After seeing Shirai's "adult underwear," this one character flipped another's skirt up and stared at her underwear for a good second; then proceeded by saying, "Sorry. I needed to do that to get back to my reality."
    Pfft, nothing is more forced than Sekirei, Soul Link, and Freezing, the first two being extremely garbage anime.

I didn't mind the perviness in Railgun, and I don't mind ecchiness and fan service, then again it's probably because I hang out with a bunch of people [guys and girls] that are really open about these things.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information