AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 197 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Esiphas nodded. "I figured youd say sonething like that." He guestured towarfs the foresty areas he hsd been hiking in. Figured that we should head thatway. Its they way i came from, and its roughly where Naiomi and Sora are headed. And the other ghosts." hes started walking, trying not to think about the fire in the trainers little lonely house."What that ghost did isnt permanent is it" he asked, noting the frost on Glaudios body.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Examining the damage the frost had done, Glaudio noted that his skin was blistered and cracked, combing with existing damage to give the look of old rust, pink flesh tinged grey as the effects of death truly set in. He was beginning to force his body free from the stiffness, the further he walked away from the ghost the better he felt. He was happy to follow Esiphas who seemed to be becoming increasingly sensible, "It's not as bad as it looks, We'd better get moving." He said, his voice a hoarse whisper as his lungs slowly defrosted.

He had to keep fighting and killing, now for the souls of the dead too. THE GHOST had scared him, or more that he had scared himself, his inability to stop the ghost had chilled him to the bone in more ways than one.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Shot out a PM to Narona, hoping to get her back online since you're headed her direction. Maybe I'll give you a topic to discuss for a few posts.

IC:

As they move Glaudio considers the wounds on his body and the weapons Esiphas is covered with.

A rapier is a long and very fast weapon. If some with a falchion were to duel somewith with a rapier, the person with the falchion would probalby find their heart pierced in short order.

However Glaudio is pretty sure his heart is just sitting there doing nothing, and doubts such an attack would even slow him down.

Looking around, Glaudio is pretty sure he still sees using his eyes, so those might be weak points. He also still seems to be using his muscles and tendons, so damage there might really make a difference.

Skulls are hard to pierce though, so it would take a precise strike to get into a brain. However glaudio has whooped enough dead in the head to know that damaging their brains doesn't shut them down straight away the way it sometimes does in the movies. You really gotta cause some damage.

The speed, great blocking characteristics, and ability to strike while retreating might serve Esiphas and his fingers compared to Glaudio's own style, but Glaudio things Esiphas better have a game plan if he wants to reliably stop the dead with those weapons in a timely manner.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-15-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

As they neared the church, Mana noticed a few of the dead turn in their direction and start to approach them. She turned to the others and said, "I hope you guys are ready, cause here they come."

Mana turned on the headlights and blasted the jeep's horn. She slowly let out a long breath and flexed her fingers before gripping the steering wheel tightly again.

"Let's do this," Mana said. "Oh, and watch your tongues."

She slammed her foot down on the accelerator and ran over the nearest zombie before quickly putting the jeep into reverse and backing away. Stopping the jeep again when they were a couple of meters away.

"Your move," Mana said with a smile to the dead that were still advancing toward the jeep.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- thats why i picked up some daggers. And i still have 4 bullets for my gun.

ic- Esiphas Shrugged. ''As long as you can keep moving.'' then he guestured onwards with a half comical guesture. Esiphas Marched onwards, in relative silence, though he is aware of Glaudios eyes on him. Esiphas found himself wondering when he had become so serious. He wondered whether there were any people left in the town. He hoped they'd see the fire. He stopped at the top of the hill and turned around, staring down at the town. ''Glaudio... Did you see anything other thn the dead in the town? Any lights or anything?'' He glanced around, avoiding looking towards the fire. ''If theres any more survivors, i don't want to leave them to the same... fate... i suffered. To loose everything i had, all of it burned down around me, all my possessions in a world in which i had little.'' He shook his head. ''I'm sorry. I don't mean to get all sentimental.'' He stared out over the city again, then he drew his longer, slightly more elegant loking rapier, and sighed.''

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Being uneasy about leaving Glaudio behind she drives onward. (instant tele-porting plot ) "Wow that'sa big plane," Naomi exclaims as she halts the jeep quickly.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I don't remember seeing anything, all i saw were the dead, if there's any living then they don't seem to need blood enough to come out and play" Glaudio rasped back. He looked with interest at the blades festooning Esiphas, hefting his own broad, heavy weapon as he did, While it lacked the finesse of the rapiers and daggers it's weight combined with his physical strength seemed to give an edge when fighting the dead. Observing that the style difference was reflected by their choice of blades, Esiphas seemed more skillful and subtle, the marks of someone who had trained in fighting professionally, most likely fencing of some sort, fast blades targeting vital organs. Glaudio knew he was little more than a brawler, a brutal and crude style learnt on the streets where skill was second to power when fights needed won.

"You remember what i told you before i died, about if i ever told you to run do it. That's probably more important now than it was before, you're still alive meaning that you can't take a pounding, I've died once, it holds no surprises for me, i know what's on the other side, it's worth waiting for but there's no need for you to hurry there just yet. If it gets too heavy get out of it and come back later."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas nodded. He saw Glaudio studying his blades, comparing them to his own. Esiphas smiled. Then he moved on, trying to talk again. "I promised i would run glaudio. I will if you say run. But dont tell me to run just cos theres mssive numbers.." He sighed. "Im sorry i let me emotions better me. Ive been afraid of fire for a ling while.i ran from home, found myself a new home. Then it burned down around me and my life was destroyed. I never wanted anything i ever got. And yet, here I am." He cleared his throat. "Enough of me. Lets consider where we can go. We could go talk to Naiomi. Or we could head towards the centre of the iland and fan out whilst we search for the dead, and whatever animates them."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona

Sora was quiet along the way, just pointing out the route.

Eventually the group reach a clearing. Orless a clearing and more a scar in the woods. The small trunked trees up hereon the hill having been snapped cleanly away by the wreckage of aplane up ahead.

It looks like a commercial type of plane. The sort the Lanai airport uses toferry people to and from the big island.

For the most part it seems pretty intact despite the crash. There aren't any bodies in it, or blood, at least not much. Looks like the luggage has been rummaged through, clothes and stuff are lying about. Some snacks and water bottels are in a pile where it looks like someone was collecting them, but didn't take them all.

It looks like a fire had been made near the plane, but it's gone out.

Sora rushes out near the plane.

"Ok, so Glaudio made the fire, and he was here with some lady. " Sora pauses. "I guess I don't remember her name, but I remember what she looks like, I could probably still find her."

Sora wanders around a little bit than suddenly points at the ground.

"Aha! There one is! Those rubber things they said were from a shotgun. These are the same things we found in my friends house! That's why we've come back here."

OOC: Naomi could look around. There isn't much of great use in the plane, the snacks and water. Plenty of clothing, some backpacks, toilitires. The sort of stuff people would pack for a vacation.

With her tracking advantage, she notices a pair of tracks coming and going from the plane. One group was two people. A lunky big guy who was bleeding, rough on the foliage, and apparently barefoot when he arrived, but wearing some shoes when he left. He was with either a woman or a small guy.

The other group was a number of people, maybe six, most wearing boots, but one maybe wearing something like a simple plank of wood type sandal or something like that. No tread or features.

When they left they seemed heavier or dragging something.

----------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

Looking out over the city it isn't too hard to spot motion. Most likely dead but it's hard to tell. Nobody obviously alive waving for attention though. If you climbed up the mountain and climbed a tree you'd be able to get a pretty good view of the city.

So far the fire Esiphas set seems to not be spreading. The air is very calm here in the eye of the storm.

------------------------------------------------------------

@suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

The struck dead tries to grab onto the grill of the jeep but doesn't manage to get a good grip with the part of its body that isn't messed up and Mana gets clear.

Almost all the dead look. About half the group starts rushing at the jeep, and the other half decides to stick with the church. Most seem to be armed with whatever piece of wood and nail or broken piece of glass they last pulled off of the church. There are some with hammers and knives, but they seem to be more in the group tearing at the church still.

A rock flies at the group and cracks the jeeps front windshield, but doesn't go through.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-15-2011 at 10:20 PM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan continued thinking about what to do next until he heard a sound. It sounded to him like somebody talking, possibly to him but he was still slightly distracted. He looked around until e saw a girl who looked to be in her teenage ears though he was unsure due to the lighting of the area. He kept looking at her as he thought of the best thing to do. For all he knew she could be dead and he heard something else but he didn't think she was hostile. Nathan calmly raised his hand which was not holding his bag and said "Hello there, I'd ask if you are lost or need help but that seems like a useless question in this situation." Nathan remained cautious as he awaited a response from the girl.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Avi-chan View Post

Alright then.
    "Ok then lets go" with that Greg, DJ and the zombie headed off into the woods toward some lights Greg noticed earlier. They seemed to be coming from far off in the distance on the other side of the woods. "If we are lucky those lights I saw might be a town with some people who can inform us of what exactly is going on in this crazy place." A few hours pass and they are still in the woods about three quarters of the way threw. "I am getting pretty tired lets stop for a bit and rest up." Greg stops and sits down on a nearby rock and stares at his feet for a few minutes thinking, he then looks up at DJ. "So how are you holding up?"
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Member Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2011 11:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yukiihyou

Kusá was startled easily by the voice of the foreign man, though she didn't want to show any fear. Raising his hand slowly he seemed to be calm and frank, but the hesitation in his movements made him look cautious, as well. „Hardly surprising“, she thought, „considering the situation..“ His caution made her feel comfortable though, because it was a logical reaction to the current situation. „Umm, yes I think I got lost. Did you see those armed men following me? And do you know what's going on?“, she asked and without noticing it, she took a step towards him in order to feel less alone and helpless.

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    "Ok then lets go" with that Greg, DJ and the zombie headed off into the woods toward some lights Greg noticed earlier. They seemed to be coming from far off in the distance on the other side of the woods. "If we are lucky those lights I saw might be a town with some people who can inform us of what exactly is going on in this crazy place." A few hours pass and they are still in the woods about three quarters of the way threw. "I am getting pretty tired lets stop for a bit and rest up." Greg stops and sits down on a nearby rock and stares at his feet for a few minutes thinking, he then looks up at DJ. "So how are you holding up?"
    "I'm feeling fine." -She responded in her laid-back way.
    "-But I'm not so sure about Logan. I wonder if he can keep with us in his condition. I know he's a tough fellow but still..."
    She was a bit worried for Logan, but she had someting else on her mind.
    "Greg! I know you from a long time and I know just how kind person you are. I was wondering......If we find your parents are you still going to be mad at them or will you forgive them?" - She asked.

Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Avi-chan View Post
    "I'm feeling fine." -She responded in her laid-back way.
    "-But I'm not so sure about Logan. I wonder if he can keep with us in his condition. I know he's a tough fellow but still..."
    She was a bit worried for Logan, but she had someting else on her mind.
    "Greg! I know you from a long time and I know just how kind person you are. I was wondering......If we find your parents are you still going to be mad at them or will you forgive them?" - She asked.

"Hmm that’s a good question at first I wanted to give them both a good beating for what they did but after a while my rage and hatred weakened and now all I really want is answers. I want to know why they did what they did and let them know exactly what they put me threw." Greg then thought for a minute then sighed. "But I suppose there are a few things I need to thank them for as well." As he said this he looked up at DJ smiled and then quickly looked back down at his feet.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Meteorkeeper and @Avi-chan

OOC: I like the RP Anyway you are free to stay in the woods and talk or reach town. You'd see it in the distance, as you walk out of some trees when you get there. Almost all of the town is dark. A few larger buildings are lit, and there is a fire on the far side. "People" are wandering about, but most are carrying knives or other makeshift weapons and have nasty wounds. If there are survivors, they aren't making their location obvious.

IC:

Logan had been wandering along after the two. He seems quite distracted and occasionally bumbles into things. However while Greg and DJ found themselves breathing a little heavy after their efforts, Logan...well he isn't breathing at all, and doesn't seem to get tired.

-----------------------------------

@Yukiihyou and @Sr Machinehead

OOC: I also like the start of how you two are interacting! You're also free to talk until further notice (meaning you don't have to wait for me to post)

Kusá might notice a couple other women on the beach. Presumably part of Nathan's group. They seem to be searching for wood and such. And their presence does seem to make the situation here seem a bit safer.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan payed close attention to the girl's words as he began to think of a way to explain the situation. He came to a conclusion and stated "Quite frankly i haven't the slightest idea what is going on myself. What i do know though is that i'd hardly call what was chasing you human now and you'd do best to avoid them. As for you being lost, well i'm merely a visitor here so i probably can't help you there though those things chasing you are all over the island right now." Nathan finished his brief explanation and did not move from his spot as he noticed the woman taking steps towards him.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee reacted instantly, shoving the knuckle of her index finger between her teeth. Her teeth chomped down in the impact and she could taste the little bit of blood that leaked on her tongue. She could feel her heart skipping beats at the proximity of the dead. She could smell them as they broke over the hard metal of the jeep. She felt like she was going to throw up. She was about to peek up through the front seats to see the damage when a rock hit, shattering the windshield a bit. She couldn't suppress the scream as it jumped out of her throat. She fell back into the backseat, bouncing off the seat and sliding onto the floor. She could feel the car getting ready to move again as she struggled to dislodge herself from under the seats.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Member Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kusá was still overwhelmed with the situation and the man seemed to feel uncomfortable about the fact that she had tried to draw closer to him, thus she bashfully averted her gaze from the man. Accidently she bit her lips and attempted to hide it by turning her head towards the beach as she noticed shapes of persons. At first she shrinked back, but upon closer examination they looked like harmless women searching for something Kusá could not define. „At least I'm not alone anymore..“, she thought remembering the horrifying men that had chased her as she tried to abandon those thoughts. Cautiously Kusá faced her counterpart [edit: since English isn't my mother tongue I hope „counterpart“ can be used here as a person who stands in front of another person n_n“] as she built up her courage to talk. „You'd hardly call those who chased me humans?“, she asked with a more wavering and frightened voice than she had expected. Kusá tempted to recollect herself. Trying to make it sound casually, she added: „And who are those?“, as she pointed at the women at the beach and tugged at her cardigan. By now she became aware of the fact that she did not even know the man in front of her. „May I ask your name?“, she asked as she blushed slightly.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A sudden desire to kill gripped Glaudio, he had begun moving towards Esiphas when he regained control over his body, the killing lust he usually felt had come back with a vengeance, enhanced by the underlying hunger.

Regaining control of his mind as best he could he turned has back on Esiphas, making himself respond to the control of his mind, he had to find some dead to kill, while he had more control over his body than most dead the hunger could only be kept at bay by killing. Normally he would be attacking the living like his brethren but by attacking them instead he was able to keep his mind around the living. Mostly.

He rasped to Esiphas "I'm sorry, you should go and catch up with Naomi, I've got to find some blood." It pained him to do it but he started walking towards the town, there had been some dead there earlier, not many but they'd hold the hunger off for a short while at least.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo fell back against the tree. Taking in the moment of rest. Being able to rest like this, it was calming. She placed the radio near her mouth after a calm sigh. "Yes. Yes the keys are still inside the boat." Royo looked up to the canopy of the forest. Light breezily shinning though, it seemed to peaceful. Knowing danger is ever so close, her eyes struggled to stay open. "...All you need... to do is get in the boat....be careful of..." Royo exhaustedly yawned. Then her eyes shut along with her mouth. Trying to open but can not. Slowly drifting away.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas frowned. The condition of his friend scated him, and he was worried about leaving glaudio alone. in the end he said "Alright. Promise youll follow later." and walked off, half expecting a reply. He sprinted over the hill, following the route he had been onhiking. heeventually made it to where he had been when the clouds had fallen over thd lisland, 10minuites sprinting later. Short on breath, he lookwd around for a trail to find the jeep Naiomi had taken.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

The walkie talkie blares with the guy yelling "What? I didn't copy that. Look out for what? Royo? Royo! Come in! Please come in!"

OOC: I'd wish Kylesico would post, but I think it's be OK to assume that there is there is the sound of combat as the nightmarchers clash with Hanta.

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

OOC: You've got about half the dead following the jeep. Mana could try making extra ramming attempts, though that gets more dangerous once they expect it an are in groups. Fee could also make a break for it on foot, which would be hard to resist.

---------------------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

OOC: Got a PM from Narona, lemmi sort that out with her quick. Sorry to leave you hanging.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan tried to think of the easiest way to explain what the things chasing the girl were as best he could as he didn't have much of an idea himself. He finally decided and said "I'm Nathan Portman I wish i cold ave met you under better circumstances but i suppose it's good to see other survivors are still roaming around though. As for those things, they could probably be best described as the undead or reanimated. They aren't the only creatures on the island however and i can say that from experience." Nathan then points towards his companions "Those people over there are other survivors which i've run into along the way and we decided that it is beneficial for us to stay in a group." Nathan says this as calmly as possible to make sure that he gets all the information across to the girl questioning him. he then proceeds to say "Now that I've introduced myself to some degree, could you tell me your name?"

Set made by me

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hearing that the beings that had chased her weren't human made Kusá be terribly frightened. Nevertheless she felt a little more in safety due to the „survivors“ as Nathan Portman called them. She started answering „I'm Kusá.. Kusá Hime.. I just visited this island in order to help my sister with her beach-bar.. and now.. there are terrible creatures following me.. May I.. join your group? I'm feeling completely helpless right now.. What are the other survivors doing? And what are we supposed to do?“, she asked looking at the women who were still searching for something.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Been Busy with school and drivers school. Leaves me little time to post)

Hanta Pointed his sword towards the ghosts towards as the moved toward him. He slashed at the nearest one and prepared to block any incoming attacks. He backed up a foot and began to charge up an energy blast to destroy the twin attackers. He was ready for just about any attack coming his way. "Time to face true wrath" He called out to his enemies.

---

Kimi kept up with Royo but was lagging behind. Once she finally reached her she seemed out-cold on the grass but it was not the best time with Hanta in the area. She attempted to wake her up by pushing against her and meowing loudly. "Meow! Moewowow! OW!" She called trying to wake her up. It was best to get moving in case of the infected in the area or Hanta finishes the ghosts up quickly.

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information