AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey all you fellow drivers!

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Hey all you fellow drivers!

Quote Originally Posted by LadySaphiraShijinuske View Post
    AWESOME. I love them both. <3

Full Metal Panic is one of my all time favs, and Fumoffu was pretty funny and cute too. Not as bad a.s.s as the first series, though it's more of a mini series than the original mecha.

I've never seen Spice and Wolf, and I'd never heard of it until someone requested a marriage certificate to the main character Horo on my anime forum site lol. But since then I've heard nothing but good things about the series!

<3 Saphira
    its very hard to describe spice and wolf. not a whole lot of action. almost a straight up romance. its the way the relationship of the two characters grows and changes. it has ups and downs. jeez i wish i were some british scholar from oxford so i could properly describe how exceptionally well done the character development is. the environments feel real and i promise you that you will be jealous of how Lawrence and Holo get along lol. i honestly can say that i would like to find a girl like holo and i have never felt that way about any other anime character.
    please please do watch it. you will not regret it i promise you. even my current girlfriend who hates anime was riveted by Spice and wolf. so much so that she's constantly asking me when season 3 will come out lol

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    a very smart man once said "You can only smoke, drink or drive, you can't do more than one" I used to smoke, now i drink.....
    i am such a talented boss however, that i do both. bahahahaha! >8D
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    its very hard to describe spice and wolf. not a whole lot of action. almost a straight up romance. its the way the relationship of the two characters grows and changes. it has ups and downs. jeez i wish i were some british scholar from oxford so i could properly describe how exceptionally well done the character development is. the environments feel real and i promise you that you will be jealous of how Lawrence and Holo get along lol. i honestly can say that i would like to find a girl like holo and i have never felt that way about any other anime character.
    please please do watch it. you will not regret it i promise you. even my current girlfriend who hates anime was riveted by Spice and wolf. so much so that she's constantly asking me when season 3 will come out lol
    I LOVE romance! <3 I think it's on Netflix too, which is where I watch most of my anime, so I'll definitely have to check it out!!

<3 Saphira

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I LOVE romance! <3 I think it's on Netflix too, which is where I watch most of my anime, so I'll definitely have to check it out!!

<3 Saphira
    season 1 is on netflix.
    heres the only place you can watch S2 english dubbed. No worries, its a safe site. and use player 5. you'll see what i mean when you get to the site. enjoy!

Spice and wolf Season 2
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

Wooooooo! Thanks so much! ^^

<3 Saphira

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wooooooo! Thanks so much! ^^

<3 Saphira
    you are very welcome
    <3 DerGerman lol
    Hmmm... Been a while

6. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

@Chigumi
    Good luck passing your driver test!

@DerGerman
    Forgot to mention that was a pretty kickin system you got too. I never got too much into that but I did have an 18 behind the passenger seat of my green truck.
    Last edited by T-Stew; 02-18-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 09:37 PM
    Threads

i have a 1975 camaro i nicknamed bumblebee and i found this vid on one that looks just like mine

oh i have a 2010 camaro but the 1975 one is my baby got it as a hand me down when in high school
    Last edited by -RukiaKuchiki-; 02-19-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    If history repeats itself, and moves in a circular path, then believing that whatever force is turning it is perfect, is all we can do as we move ahead. Pushed along by forces beyond our control, waiting, for the blade to be swung.
    Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)

This great Sig was made by Daken

9. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stew View Post
    @Chigumi
    Thank you very much. I will be in an hour from now. Looking forward to it.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@Chigumi

@DerGerman
    Forgot to mention that was a pretty kickin system you got too. I never got too much into that but I did have an 18 behind the passenger seat of my green truck.
    thank you very much. may i ask what kind of 18 it was and how much power you were running to it?

car audio is an obsession of mine and i have only grown more into it over the past 4 years that i've been installing professionally. my goal is to open my own audio shop once i retire from the military.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    thank you very much. may i ask what kind of 18 it was and how much power you were running to it?

car audio is an obsession of mine and i have only grown more into it over the past 4 years that i've been installing professionally. my goal is to open my own audio shop once i retire from the military.
    No prob. Its a JL 18W6. The biggest amp I had was an MTX Thunder 81000D. The amp could overpower that sub alone, and I did also add in a pair of audiobahn 12's (I forgot the model name) in a series/parallel config. The 18 was pretty sweet but it was just too big for the standard cab truck... the seat had to be like all the way forward which was rather awkward for passengers lol. I often had just the 2 12s in it for a little bit of bass, which was really all I was after. I didnt really want to show off or be heard from other cars but I liked the feel of the bass hitting me in the back, made the music more full-range; felt like the drums were right behind me. I mainly listened to rock, classic, 80's, modern, etc. I just got tired of taking the subs out everytime I needed space for stuff behind the seat, and its been a few years since they were last installed.
    ~ Tristan

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

No prob. Its a JL 18W6. The biggest amp I had was an MTX Thunder 81000D. The amp could overpower that sub alone, and I did also add in a pair of audiobahn 12's (I forgot the model name) in a series/parallel config. The 18 was pretty sweet but it was just too big for the standard cab truck... the seat had to be like all the way forward which was rather awkward for passengers lol. I often had just the 2 12s in it for a little bit of bass, which was really all I was after. I didnt really want to show off or be heard from other cars but I liked the feel of the bass hitting me in the back, made the music more full-range; felt like the drums were right behind me. I mainly listened to rock, classic, 80's, modern, etc. I just got tired of taking the subs out everytime I needed space for stuff behind the seat, and its been a few years since they were last installed.
    thats kinda funny. cuz i used to have a MTX81000D Power a custom Built Robot Underground 18. lol
    the current system in my car is inconvenient. but i just love the hate! lol
    my 2 favorite things in traffic are convertibles with the top down, and traffic jams. lol nothing like blasting three little birds by Bob Marley while cruising past an accident haha

Last edited by Kaleohano; 02-20-2012 at 05:20 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Closed Thread

Thread Information