AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: !0 year old girl driven to suicide by bullies

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default !0 year old girl driven to suicide by bullies

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/11...l-suicide-1-3/

When Stacy Conner picked up her daughter Ashlynn from her elementary school the day before she died, she found the 10-year-old in tears, a drastic change from the bubbly fifth-grader who had hopped out of her car that morning.

Ashlynn told her mother she had been picked on by the same group of girls who had been harassing her all week on the playground of Georgetown Ridge Farm Elementary School in Georgetown, Ill.

Kids had bullied Ashlynn for years, calling her a “{word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted},” “fat,” and “ugly,” so that day’s incident seemed relatively minor to Stacy: The girls had poked fun at Ashlynn’s initials, “A.C.,” saying it sounded like “air conditioner.”

Three different teachers at the school had told Ashlynn to “stop tattling” after she reached out for help, the girl told her mother. It was the Thursday before Veterans Day, and Stacy told Ashlynn she should go straight to the principal the following Monday if the bullying continued.
    What do you think about this case? And of the rising number of young people committing suicide due to bullying, etc?

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: !0 year old girl driven to suicide by bullies

Bullying is getting worse and worse in today's society. I think that when a child calls out for help, that they should be answered, even if it is just looked at as "Tattling". People should know that bullying is big these days, they have documentaries and all kinds of movements to stop bullying. Hopefully those girls have learned a lesson, and even if they are so young, I hope this will change how they think when they go to call someone a name.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

I can relate to this story as when I was 14 bullying got so bad for me that it drove me to the point of commiting suicide, I don't know what actually stopped me from going through with it. All I can remember is looking over the banister rail with some material wrapped around my neck like a noose.....I had been bullied consistantly for 7 yrs in a row at that point which continued for another 2 yrs after that.

I just didn't know where to turn to as no-one was prepared to do anything even though they said they would, that left my self-esteem in tatters and I just kept to myself, its only until recently that I've begun having a social life I'm 19 now and I guess I'm trying to catch up on time that has essentially been ripped away from me.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It sucks that happened. And to think, there are many other young people like her that commit suicide as a result of bullying. People need to step up and not keep this under the rug or ignore it. The college I recently withdrew from had some sort of anti-bully group called "Nobody left to hate" or something like that. I suggest more and more people learn some form of martial art or self-defense. I'm not telling more young people to get into more fights, but it certainly will give them more confidence, and they wouldn't succumb as easily.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Parents to need to stand up and accept responsibility for how they are allowing their children to behave. They just sit around going "I don't know where Johny or Sally learned to talk and act like that", then turn back to whatever reality TV show they've staring at like a zombie. They don't teach their kids that their are consequences for their actions and that they have to respect other people. These little man-made monsters are then turned loose upon the population where they reek havoc on those who actually try to get along with their peers. It makes me sick. Those teachers that just brushed it off need to loose their jobs. If that little girl had come to me about it, I would have gone to the principal and would not have stopped until something was done. The future just lost a shining light...
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bullying centers a lot around massive selfishness, doing what one sees other kids doing, and not being sensitive of others' feelings, among other reasons. It is really sad to have, in the last 5 years alone, consistently heard about so many people, YOUNG individuals, taking their own precious lives because somebody or a bulk of kids can't keep their mouths shut and stop continually either a) harassing the victim and b) further igniting the situation by joining in on the chiding. It's immature, it's deadly, and if it can't be stopped altogether, one sheer saving grace is that people can at the very least get the anti-bullying word out and take the right course of action so that bullying can be thwarted in more and more places.

I truly believe that if you can't save all the fishes, salvaging as much as you can still means you're doing your best and are trying to make a difference in the long-standing campaign against bullies.

Thankfully, karma has come to the people who've tried to bully me (and then some!) and I'm stronger than ever today. But I really wanna' stress that there is help, that if you are being bullied it is not hopeless as sure as your heart sends out a warm beat to tell you to soldier on, and that people all over the world are cheering on people in your exct sae position. Wipe your tears away, you mean a lot to a lot of people. Keep your head up, you have more allies in your struggle than you know. I wish many great things for your life. Like-minded people see the light of your soul and it's illuminating every surface of the Earth. You are utterly awesome and mesmerizing!

Keep your chins up, those who are trying to live each day with bullies constantly trying to put fear in others. Turns out, you've got more power than they ever will and you MATTER. You matter so much and you are appreciated. I see a champion staring back at me and I raise your hand in victory.

You rock!

-Som
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 11-16-2011 at 06:16 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I beat bullies up. It's my second job.

8. Likes Meenah liked this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, there are many things wrong with this world as it is. I do not understand why people choose to add onto that list of issues by behaving this way. Should a fifth grader even be worrying about whether or not she's a wh0re? No. She should be playing with kids and having a good time. Yet what I find the most gruesome is the lack of support she recieved. Those we're immature teachers, I must say. Telling a child she is being a tattletale? How old are they? They are just as bad as those parents of the children whom didn't raise them right. I send all my condolences to that little girl and her family. I hope her family tries hard to get the teachers fired.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

10. Thanks battousai_ryuu thanked for this post
    Likes Meenah, katlover, battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stacy needs to file an injunction on the school, the teachers involved as well as the parents of the little turds that continued to bully her. Seems, no one ever cares until money gets involved and the words "litigation, court proceedings, provincial negligence on the part of the teachers, and school system to intervene and put a stop to this after the first "tattle"."
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Member katlover is on a distinguished road katlover's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2012 03:10 PM
    a world full of cats and yaoi and wow >.<
    Threads

bullying is really bad i think that its bad that many people are getting bullied and want to kill themselves... girls of 5 must play with friend and have fun with live not get bullied....

Junior Member animangachik315 has much to be proud of animangachik315 has much to be proud of animangachik315 has much to be proud of animangachik315 has much to be proud of animangachik315 has much to be proud of animangachik315 has much to be proud of animangachik315 has much to be proud of animangachik315 has much to be proud of animangachik315's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts K-on Pick Heart Headphones
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2012 12:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DemonButler666

oh my god thats horrible!

thank you momo!!!!!haha and thank you illu!
    check out this song!!!
    http://www.im.tv/vlog/personal/361488/7193622
    its by theses hotties!!

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As horrible as it is, bullying is part of the human being. Kids bully other kids because they feel the need to define and impose their strength, it's their way of trying to stand out, why do you think bullies are only up to 20-something years? but this applies to children who didn't get proper education at home, who weren't taught to be sensitive or to have common sense.

And they always pick on the weak ones. I guess you just need to fight back, bullies don't look for challenges, they look for victims. If you're out of the 'possible-victim' zone, they'll go for someone else.
    Unfortunately few schools actually do something about it, and for many times, not even parents do, either the parents of the victims or the parents of the bullies. I think it's a grave issue that shouldn't be ignored, but society is doing so...
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry to be the unsympathetic one but **** get a backbone already.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe this is a terrible event that could have been avoided. This child looked towards a teacher for help and for them to say she is tattling? Wouldn't that be considered irresponsible on the teacher's part and also, isn't that part of the teachers' job to look over students in the school even though they may not teach them? Children always look to adults for help or advice but when they don't have an adult to go to, who are they going to ask for help?

I was the scrawny kid in elementary and I use to get picked on a lot. I use to go home to my mom, crying with holes in my slacks from being pushed or falling over. I was told to fight back and I did but I got in trouble for it. After the moment I fought back, they left me alone.

I hope something is learned from this event. Bullying is an escalating problem and it should be stopped or at least prevented. A young life such as hers should not have ended so early. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

This case is actually like an underline for some of the stuff I've been doing lately. I was bullied just like that from th the 3rd grade til the day I graduated. I went through the same 'stop tattling' routine with teachers and administrative officials. I know what it's like to be in that position and so I've started going around to the principals of schools in my area and telling them my story. I also convinced one of my ex english teachers to run an anti-bullying week as part of my efforts. The main problem with bullying now a days is that most people don't know how to recognize it from petty little kid stuff. The truth is that kids are starting to bully younger and meaner. No one beats other people up any more because they know they can get in trouble for that so they've moved to verbal bullying where it's one persons word against another and usually nothing is enforced unless there are 'witnesses', which causes nearly as many problems. People need to stress to the younger generation that it's okay to talk to teachers and parents about it and teachers and parents need to listen.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Well, she was only a young girl trying to call out for help, but people ignored her. What else could she have done? If she brought it to a physical level, she would have been the one in trouble, and when her credibility goes down, so does her support (or lack thereof).

On another note, I'm surprised no one here were/are bullies themselves.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As a victim of bullying, I feel for that poor girl; it's not fair that teachers refuse to help much less defend the bullies; I've have been bullied on a number of forums and the adminsistrators all tell me to "ignore the bullies." Those responsible, from the bullies to the faculty should be held account able. And those in the artcle the refused to comment, because they were too ashemed to so, should comment, like it or not, than hide secrets. iverall, what they all did to her, is INEXCUSABLE.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

20. Likes solidarmor liked this post
    Member MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Wizzard M1911
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2011 12:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Sena View Post
    As a victim of bullying, I feel for that poor girl; it's not fair that teachers refuse to help much less defend the bullies; I've have been bullied on a number of forums and the adminsistrators all tell me to "ignore the bullies." Those responsible, from the bullies to the faculty should be held account able. And those in the artcle the refused to comment, because they were too ashemed to so, should comment, like it or not, than hide secrets. iverall, what they all did to her, is INEXCUSABLE.
    People suck. I know exactly what she went through. They are going to walk around like they did absolutely nothing wrong and it's sick. It's those bullies that should be taken into a torture chamber for years without any letting up not the bullied. Maybe if they actually experience the pain they caused they would never do it again.

When they get away with it it is really annoying to me. I hope that they all suffer and get the Karma they deserve. It snowballs until you can't even comprehend how it's really just a twisted beyond comparison situation that probably started out with being "ugly".

People will abuse and not feel guilty. None of those kids probably have the slightest idea how much suffering they caused over their stupid bullshit. Makes me mad because that bullying is what causes a ton of problems and that poor kid died because of it. How frelling silly. Does comparing those two things even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    Well, she was only a young girl trying to call out for help, but people ignored her. What else could she have done? If she brought it to a physical level, she would have been the one in trouble, and when her credibility goes down, so does her support (or lack thereof).
    That's exactly what they did to me.
    Last edited by MusashiKatana; 11-18-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wish those teachers would have listened because that little girl is dead due to their ignorance. i my-self was bullied in 3rd grade i hurt 2 older boys and gave them black eyes because they made fun of me. i hated beign called names and what they called her those little rats thats what they are! such a rude society we have the younger generation in those kids parents need to wash their childrens mouths out with soap for saying adult word Jr. highers saying cusswords that is understandable 10 yr olds! they should still be unaware but our society does not care.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Really shocking story. One thing you have to wonder is that why didn't the teachers, heck ever the headmaster didn't do anything? Both jobs aren't just bossing students and teachers about, they're supposed to help you understand even things your not teaching, like helping out bulling problems. If I was a parent and I found out the school my kid went to had teachers that won't help out with bullies, I would go straight to the school and make sure that changes

Member MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunterX View Post
    Really shocking story. One thing you have to wonder is that why didn't the teachers, heck ever the headmaster didn't do anything? Both jobs aren't just bossing students and teachers about, they're supposed to help you understand even things your not teaching, like helping out bulling problems. If I was a parent and I found out the school my kid went to had teachers that won't help out with bullies, I would go straight to the school and make sure that changes
    Because the teachers don't do anything about it anyway. Even if they do the kids will just keep doing it anyway.

People don't give a grozit beyond money which is sad but that's life I guess

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Those bullies should do at least 5 years of prison for that.
    I do support a children-prison. I don't care for their ''untouched'' souls if they
    think they are better than another. They are diseases to me.
    I have been bullied hard enough to understand why the girl killed herself.
    And that is pain that no one should experience at all, ever.
    I was 14 when it happened, this child is way younger, way more confused.
    I do not even believe in god, though I feel like praying for her, just this once.
    And I want to tell her that is she is more smart and beautiful than these bullies will ever be.
    May they feel the guilt for the rest of their lives.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chiisanae View Post
    Those bullies should do at least 5 years of prison for that.
    I do support a children-prison. I don't care for their ''untouched'' souls if they
    think they are better than another. They are diseases to me.
    I have been bullied hard enough to understand why the girl killed herself.
    And that is pain that no one should experience at all, ever.
    I was 14 when it happened, this child is way younger, way more confused.
    I do not even believe in god, though I feel like praying for her, just this once.
    And I want to tell her that is she is more smart and beautiful than these bullies will ever be.
    May they feel the guilt for the rest of their lives.
    Five years of prison is not what I'd give them. They deserve what they did to her in return.

People like that I want to see all suffer. They deserve to feel the pain they caused the kids they bullied

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

I don't know, Silverspoon, Tiara, what do you think of such bullying?

I think I agree with you, she really was fat.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    My my my, arnt you just a prick... Im surprised no one else lashed out at you yet. Do not input opinions on things you CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. I had no one around when I was younger. I was bullied from somewhere arpund third grade till the time I graduated. My dad forced me onto things I wasnt remotley interested in and was overprotective to the point that it made it impossible to make friends. I got bullied everyday at school and proceeded to come home to a completely empty house to only feel more alone than I had at school. I apologize for being raised to believe that two wrongs dont make a right by my mother which was the only person that ment anything to me really when I was young but was never around.
    I remember a moment during middle school where 2 kids were trying to push me down a small narrow stairwell which probably wouldve caused me a couple broken bones but a teacher saw and confronted them before it happened.. I went home and felt suicidal a lot of days..
    Last edited by aerophobia; 11-26-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information