AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sign Up: Soulless

Junior Member ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2012 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sign Up: Soulless

Who are you?
    We are not the same person :P
    Bruce is my character
    Oh and thank you for the compliment
    Last edited by ironglass; 07-31-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

we really need a good Soulless

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Name: Xexath Xenos, goes by Claux

Eyes: Emerald
    Hair: Golden Blonde/ Snow White

Race: Originally from Japan but was rised in Canada.
    Clothing style: ((See Photo))
    Soulless, Netural or Chance: Chance
    Weapon: an Unknown number of hidden knives throughout his clothes, and a pair of Katana he wears on his back.
    History: Born to a wealthy and powerful family Xexath was always expected to be beyond good, and stonger then great. His father drilled him in the way of business and accepted nothing les then success, failure was reward with severe punishment. After 16 years of this so called 'parenting' Xexath left his family in the dead of night. Knowing what this would mean looked to kill himself and end his suffering. Through 'fate' or divine will his life was spared, and a new power was gained. His snow white hair turned Golden Blonde and his purple eyes a shining Emerald. This became known to him as Hyper Overload.

It turned out that 'fate' was only a lone researcher looking for test subjecs, and the dieing Xexath was prime fo experimentation. Classifing him under the alias Claux and injecting him was a very old version of Tamashii alowed them to bring him back from the dakness, the effects were something they never expected. The Tamashii they gave him was one with the Codename: "God of Light". It gave him inhuman pysil abilities and speed most can't caught with the naked eye. So after a series of events Project Claux escaped and is now being hunted.

Additional Info: Due to hs Tamashii, Claux can move a superhuman speds in short bursts of time. This drains him of his energy if used continuously and he is foced to rest or blackout. When his power is active his hair turned snow white, and when thy are not its simply Golden blonde.

Picture: ((see atachment))

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Anime_Guy-4.jpg‎
Views:	28
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	48272  

4. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I just tried posting one but I don't see it....

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ironglass View Post
    Who are you?
    We are not the same person :P
    Bruce is my character
    Oh and thank you for the compliment
    o3o;;

I don't know who to believe

Three characters are now being allowed per person

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro_Blaze View Post
    I just tried posting one but I don't see it....
    A character? Hnn~ try posting again owo;;
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-31-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Second quote

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Name: Josh Henderson
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: Black with red streaks
    Race: Mixed
    Clothing style: Look at picture!
    Soulless, Netural or Chance: Soulless
    Weapon: One giant sword.
    History: Alone from the start he hates any thing and everyone. If he has to do something him self he get's irritated

Additional Info: Related to Mono but does not know that.
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here):

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shiol Jewel
    Gender: Female (I think this is my first female character xD)
    Eyes: Black
    Hair: Red
    Race: White
    Clothing style: Look at picture
    Weapon: A chain with a spear tip at the end.
    History: Raised from the streets she lived a hard life, one day the military took her in but she became a soulless and ran away with Josh.
    Additional Info: Josh's right hand women.
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here):

Sorry if the history is short, I had to rush so the history is meh, but I hope this all works out! =)
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-31-2011 at 02:22 PM.

8. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    Name: Josh Henderson
    Hair: Black with red streaks
    Race: Mixed
    Clothing style: Look at picture!
    Soulless, Netural or Chance:
    Weapon: One giant sword.
    History: Alone from the start he hates any thing and everyone. If he has to do something him self he get's irritated

Additional Info: Related to Mono but does not know that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shiol Jewel
    Gender: Female (I think this is my first female character xD)
    Eyes: Black
    Hair: Red
    Race: White
    Clothing style: Look at picture
    Weapon: A chain with a spear tip at the end.
    History: Raised from the streets she lived a hard life, one day the military took her in but she became a soulless and ran away with Josh.
    Additional Info: Josh's right hand women.

Sorry if the history is short, I had to rush so the history is meh, but I hope this all works out! =)

Whoo~oa... long quote XP

*melts* The first character is hoo~ot *fangirl squeal*
    But you need to say whether or not Josh is a Soulless, Neutral, or Chance, nee?
    If you can fix that, he's approved.

And then the girl is approved. XP She as sick gloves~ I need gloves like that~ they would go with my gothic lolita (not American lolita. Japanese lolita. There's a huge difference o3o) dress owo

Join my RPG

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Alright all fixed up. hehehe >.>

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kie~tay

Appwovved!
    (approved... I was trying to sound like my little sister when I said that... ^^;; )
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-31-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Not the correct font!! <- OCD moment ^^;;

Join my RPG

12. Likes HateSpawn98 liked this post
    Junior Member ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2012 09:51 PM
    Threads

You should believe me :P
    Why would somebody have 2 different accounts and use them at the same time? ,,,,(-_-),,,,

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ironglass View Post
    You should believe me :P
    Why would somebody have 2 different accounts and use them at the same time? ,,,,(-_-),,,,
    I honestly have six other accounts on here
    So I dunno XP

Name: Xexath Xenos, goes by Claux

Eyes: Emerald
    Hair: Golden Blonde/ Snow White

Race: Originally from Japan but was rised in Canada.
    Weapon: an Unknown number of hidden knives throughout his clothes, and a pair of Katana he wears on his back.
    History: Born to a wealthy and powerful family Xexath was always expected to be beyond good, and stonger then great. His father drilled him in the way of business and accepted nothing les then success, failure was reward with severe punishment. After 16 years of this so called 'parenting' Xexath left his family in the dead of night. Knowing what this would mean looked to kill himself and end his suffering. Through 'fate' or divine will his life was spared, and a new power was gained. His snow white hair turned Golden Blonde and his purple eyes a shining Emerald. This became known to him as Hyper Overload.

It turned out that 'fate' was only a lone researcher looking for test subjecs, and the dieing Xexath was prime fo experimentation. Classifing him under the alias Claux and injecting him was a very old version of Tamashii alowed them to bring him back from the dakness, the effects were something they never expected. The Tamashii they gave him was one with the Codename: "God of Light". It gave him inhuman pysil abilities and speed most can't caught with the naked eye. So after a series of events Project Claux escaped and is now being hunted.

Additional Info: Due to hs Tamashii, Claux can move a superhuman speds in short bursts of time. This drains him of his energy if used continuously and he is foced to rest or blackout. When his power is active his hair turned snow white, and when thy are not its simply Golden blonde.

Reminds me of Pandora Hearts :3
    And he's hoo~ot like Josh owo *drools*
    *takes big green stamp out of nowhere and stamps your forehead* APPROVED! ^,^

Join my RPG

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Corvus Isenstein
    Hair: Ginger
    Race: White (English)
    Clothing style: Red trencch coat over a bare-chest. Dark red leather trousers, Black Boots.
    Soulless.
    Weapon: Longsword (and a large collection of lighters)
    History: Charged with Arson at the age of 10, he was taken into custody. Hs soul was taken at 15, and he has spent all o 3 years in prison without it. However, he broke out to reclaim it, on overhearing a conversation about his soul not being used in the end, and now being stored.
    Additional Info: Obsessive Pyromaniac

16. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Junior Member iVirus is on a distinguished road iVirus's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2011 11:48 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sektaris Steam ID: Wolfsephiroth

Name: Collin
    Hair: White
    Race: Human
    Clothing style: Overcoat
    Weapon: Katana and Kusari-gama
    History: Collin's family was in debt to a man named Akisho and that man decided what to do with them. He killed Collin's mother, father, and his sister Mira. He also kidnapped Collin and stole his soul. Collin wishes to avenge his family even more than reclaiming his soul. He is very skilled with the katana and can even block bullets with an ability called Teshou that grants him extreme concentration to the point of where time is slowed for him.
    Additional Info: He loves the rain and yearns for love.
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here): http://images.wikia.com/shamanking/e...atAnimeGuy.jpg

18. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Junior Member Anime Luver 101 will become famous soon enough Anime Luver 101's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 05:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Ichigo Usui
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown
    Race: Japanese
    Clothing style: Cool Lolita
    Weapon: Axe (in the pic)
    History: After joining the Soulless, she realized that she has a demon inside of her that needs to get out.
    Additional Info: Has an obssesion for scary stuffed animals and she has a pocket watch that remindes her of her family that disapeared and were never found.
    Picture :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	21452.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	49109
    P.S : I know she is Alice from Pandora Hearts

20. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Do I need to be approved or something? I have never done something like this... :\

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iVirus View Post
    Do I need to be approved or something? I have never done something like this... :\
    I first need to approve your character so that you can play in my RP.

@iVirus : Your character's approved!! Jeezums... he reminds me of my best friend ==" xD
    @Anime Luver 101 : Approved!
    @Esiphas : Approved! ^^ I love pyromaniacs... my mom calls me pyro... xD

I apologize for my long absence, Minna~sama!

Join my RPG

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thx xD

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iVirus View Post
    Thx xD

¡No problemo mi amigo!

Join my RPG

Junior Member bella10388 is on a distinguished road bella10388's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2011 09:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shaqpabst View Post
    Name: Shaquille Pabst
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Race: African American
    Clothing style: baggy/prep
    Weapon: High combat skills, and super strength allowing him to be able to hold his giant sword on his back with ease
    History: Shaquille growed up in an unusual life. By the age of 9, he was basically raised by his grandmother as his mother and father was always out doing there so called jobs of an pilot. One faithfull day there was two men standing at the door in black saying that his mother and father had past away in a horrific plane crash. Dread filled over shaquille. Soon after he learned the truth that his father and mother were undercover in an secret organization helping out the government by taking out criminals any means necassary. Soon after the organization came fore him to use his talents as a kid to do stuff that normal agents couldnt do. That with the fact of having the blood of two of there best agents they put him in an workout facility teaching him the mastery of being a sharpshooter, and martial arts. At the age of 14, he succesfully completed mission after mission. But then took a break. Running away he tried to live a normal life as a kid with his grandmother, but fate had a way to drag him back in. 4 years later, coming home one day he found out the his grandmother was kiidnapped by this organization he helped and the only way to find the women that has been with him his whole life would be to finish one last job. After getting the information and heading out shaq was ambushed by his own organization, after grabing all the money from his parents asset, and finding his grandmother dead, he headed away from the country. In this new country he gets to start a new. Buying a new house, and everything he ever wanted while still aquiring skills, and abilities. Also aquiring this Tamashii.

Additional Info: Shaq has a mixed personaltiy. At times he makes friends really easy but dont let them in his life to much. Carring the burden around as an trained assasin, and never knowing what a real family is, he has evil inside him also
    Thanks you for the post.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Name: Maria Maxwell
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Dark Purple
    Race: American
    Weapon: Twin Desert eagles named Truth, and Redemption.
    History: Maria was born in Dallas, Texas into a middle class family of around seven. She had three older brothesr whom were professional freerunners, and martial artists. Her father was the CEO of a multinational corperation that made weapons for the military. Maria was his pride. By her 15th birthday she was trained in several martial artists and spec ops techniques. At 17 she joined the military and became a black ops member. She ended up retiring after becoming pregnet at the age of 23. At 26 her daughter came down with an illness that was life threntening. She died and her soul transplanted into Maria. This gave birth to a new Chance. Now Maria works on capturing Soulless and Chance to experiment on while also tracking down Project Claux. Whom is the 'father' of her daughter.
    Additional Info: Maria's abilities revolve around ice and water manipulation. Her pistol have a strong notroglicern bullets which freeze upon impact.
    Picture:

OCC: Will finish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCAOY8XTK.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	49808  
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 08-29-2011 at 07:20 AM.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Maria Maxwell
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Dark Purple
    Race: American
    Weapon: Twin Desert eagles named Truth, and Redemption.
    History: Maria was born in Dallas, Texas into a middle class family of around seven. She had thrree older brother whom were professional freerunners, and martial artists. her father was the Ceo of a multinational corperation that made weapons for the military. Maria was his pride. by her 15th birthday she was trained in several martial artists and spec ops techniques. At 17 she joined the military and became a black ops member. She ended up retiring after becoming pregnet at the age of 23. At 26 her daughter came down with an illness that was life threntening. She died and her soul transplanted into Maria. This gave birth to a new Chance. Now Maria works on capturing Soulless and Chance to experiment on while also tracking down Project Claux. Whom is the 'father' of her daughter.
    Additional Info: maria's abilities revolve around ice and water manipulation.

OCC: Will finish
    There was no attachment, but because of how you described her (eyes, hair, race) I'll approve^^
    EDIT
    Just read your OOC... you're still approved XD

Quote Originally Posted by bella10388 View Post
    Thanks you for the post.
    Uhm... who might you be?
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-27-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Spell fail XD;;

Join my RPG

Junior Member teh_epik_derp_face will become famous soon enough teh_epik_derp_face's Avatar
    Gil
    Twisted
    Gifts Katana Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 01:38 PM
    Threads

Name: Joxardn
    Eyes: Blue and Gold (One of each)
    Hair: Black
    Race: American & Korean
    Clothing style: Plain black hoodie and Black skinny jeans (sometimes seen in black cloak)
    Weapon: Dual Katanas/Dual Pistols
    History: Was a secret crime fighter whom everyone thought was a criminal he was killed fighting a gang but his best freind brought him back to life with the Tamashii he now hates his freind but he's not looking to die again.
    Additional Info: Can sometimes take control of powers of light and darkness rarely at the same time but when that happens he can fuse them to slow down time and even stop it.
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here): I will make it soon.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teh_epik_derp_face View Post
    Name: Joxardn
    Eyes: Blue and Gold (One of each)
    Hair: Black
    Race: American & Korean
    Clothing style: Plain black hoodie and Black skinny jeans (sometimes seen in black cloak)
    Weapon: Dual Katanas/Dual Pistols
    History: Was a secret crime fighter whom everyone thought was a criminal he was killed fighting a gang but his best freind brought him back to life with the Tamashii he now hates his freind but he's not looking to die again.
    Additional Info: Can sometimes take control of powers of light and darkness rarely at the same time but when that happens he can fuse them to slow down time and even stop it.
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here): I will make it soon.
    @teh_epik_derp_face

You're so fudging awesome *huggles* Glad you were able to make an account (by force).
    *takes gigantic stamp out of nowhere and stamps your head* APPROVED!

Join my RPG

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

attached picture
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

31. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

attached picture
    I see it now. Thanks for attaching :3

Join my RPG

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information