AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chronicle, the movie

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Chronicle, the movie

Hey whatsup, this thread is about the movie Chronicle. I just watched it last night on the internet, i loved it. I realy liked how it's not your average superhero plot but more of a what would happen if regular teenagers got Telekenesis powers. The action scenes where short and sweet, and watching the three abuse there
    Powers on people for fun was just to awsome.

Who else has watched this movie, what do you have to say about it. Also, after some browsing around, i'm fairly certain there will be a sequal. That all for now, thanks for reading and posting!
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Member Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dreion

Loved the movie and I hope there is a sequel.

3. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Chronicle, the movie

Not my type of movie.

DON'T CLICK of you're planning to watch.

The main character is annoying (I can't remember his name). But he died in the end, so it's all good. I don't like the fact that he killed the African American guy (sorry, I can't remember the name again -_-). Also, it's a documentary type of movie, not something that I fancy. But different people have different opinions.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

5. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I thought that the movie was pretty cool. Although, it is pretty much Akira with two white guys and a black guy.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

7. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Junior Member Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim has much to be proud of Memitim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2013 03:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheMemitim

It was an interesting movie. Rented on cable the other day. I don't usually like those "Lost footage" type movies (Cloverfield, Blair Witch.Etc) but it was good. I was

rooting for Andrew at the end so it's upsetting he died

9. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information