AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is dead

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead

I still don't belive it.

The body is gone. No matter what they say I sure won't belive it.
    Its &%#"# that they would bury him so fast after killing him, if they now would have done that. They would have showed it - like "look! here he is! We finally got him." But nooooo, the only thing they say is "we have killed him. His DNA proved it". It's all crap I tell you!

Does it make me the first woman on the moon just because I say so? tsss....

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

You probably all know by now, but Osama was buried at sea. So no more burial worries.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Welcome to the next stage of getting over a national tragedy, the part where you realize that getting revenge doesn't actually bring back those that died.
    No way, this is totally like dodgeball. Once he's out, all the guys he knocked out get to come back in. I mean, why else would we try so hard? There couldn't possibly be another reason, it's not like he was going to hurt anyone else.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
    You probably all know by now, but Osama was buried at sea. So no more burial worries.
    Doesn't matter. If they would have killed him they wouldn't have such a hurry to give him any type of burial. If they had time to take a DNA-test, they sure could have had the time to atleast take a photo, or picking up a videocamera or... or something!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Doesn't matter. If they would have killed him they wouldn't have such a hurry to give him any type of burial. If they had time to take a DNA-test, they sure could have had the time to atleast take a photo, or picking up a videocamera or... or something!
    Uh, it matters in the sense that we don't have to worry about some cell attacking his gravesite.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uh, it matters in the sense that we don't have to worry about some cell attacking his gravesite.
    Aha you mean so.

Still... Either way I don't think we have to worry since I don't belive he's dead. So its not like we can all stand up and sing "ding dong the witch is dead" (wizard of Oz) yet.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Aha you mean so.
    Am I? The title's mostly honorary.

Still... Either way I don't think we have to worry since I don't belive he's dead. So its not like we can all stand up and sing "ding dong the witch is dead" (wizard of Oz) yet.
    Well, I don't see how you not believing it has anything to do with the world standing up and singing. I didn't realize that before any "world-singing" we first had to get your permission. In any case, this sounds more like a "you" problem.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Am I? The title's mostly honorary.

Well, I don't see how you not believing it has anything to do with the world standing up and singing. I didn't realize that before any "world-singing" we first had to get your permission. In any case, this sounds more like a "you" problem.

What?

What? what? I think you have missunderstood me completly! I havn't said anything about that you cant "sing" or belive anything you want. If you belive he is dead so sure, go ahead and belive that. Why should and would I stop you? ... I just said that I don't belive that he is. Dead I mean.

And what about the world? Either I missunderstand you, or you missunderstand me or we just don't read each others posts properly. *scratching my head*

And I don't have any problem (I don't even get what you mean by that). Or well... right now Im tired but that feels very off topic.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

What?
    You said "aha you mean so." Have no idea what that means, but best I could figure you were calling me mean.

What? what? I think you have missunderstood me completly!
    Most likely.

I havn't said anything about that you cant "sing" or belive anything you want. If you belive he is dead so sure, go ahead and belive that. Why should and would I stop you? ... I just said that I don't belive that he is. Dead I mean.
    Of course, you have as much of a right to be skeptic as people have a right to believe.

And what about the world? Either I missunderstand you, or you missunderstand me or we just don't read each others posts properly. *scratching my head*
    You said "we". I inferred that to mean everyone. Were you instead referring to yourself and your friends?

And I don't have any problem (I don't even get what you mean by that). Or well... right now Im tired but that feels very off topic.
    It wasn't off-topic, I was simply saying that you not believing had nothing to do with anyone other than yourself.
    Last edited by Shini; 05-02-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

11. Likes Aleyna, Shini, The Wing Man liked this post
    Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was watching Celebrity Apprentice and this stopped that before the end.

Anyway, this is damn good news and I am very happy.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You said "aha you mean so." Have no idea what that means, but best I could figure you were calling me mean.
    No no no no. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mean

On my translation site it says that "mean" stands for alot of different things. I don't use the word "mean" as "your nasty/evil" and so on I used it as

"aha so you mean so" ---> "aha so that's what you/he belives / said / meant".

But I don't know... maybe Im using the english vocabulary all wrong...

Sorry if you thought anything else. Wasn't my intention.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Systems Xbox 360 Controller Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2016 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    I doubt it, they'll find some other excuse to continue the war that should have ended 8 years ago.
    ^This

Awesome signature made by Ωmega:3
    ~Pizza is bae~

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Burial at sea was a wasted opportunity. They should have decapitated the body, stitched the head into the groin region of a pig carcass and the rest of his body into the main part of the carcass, utilising whichever methods would most unite the swine with the corpse and then deliver that to the Taliban. Given their religion, I'd say that'd definitely get a reaction, especially if they wanted to matyr him. You know, that stuff about the unclean and all that?

This sucks for Brits and Aussies who love their TV though. First royal marriage spammage and now this.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Burial at sea was a wasted opportunity. They should have decapitated the body, stitched the head into the groin region of a pig carcass and the rest of his body into the main part of the carcass, utilising whichever methods would most unite the swine with the corpse and then deliver that to the Taliban. Given their religion, I'd say that'd definitely get a reaction, especially if they wanted to matyr him. You know, that stuff about the unclean and all that?

This sucks for Brits and Aussies who love their TV though. First royal marriage spammage and now this.
    Damn, dude. You've got a dark imagination o_O

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    Damn, dude. You've got a dark imagination o_O
    It's amazing what damage can be done to a mind by the simple acquisition of knowledge.
    I just have absolutely no empathy for those that would turn a peaceful religion into an excuse to commit atrocities.
    It wasn't cool centuries ago, and it isn't cool now.

Hell, I've chased radical Christians away from my home with a chainsaw.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

So they finally got him huh.
    That’s very good to hear maybe now Obama has more incentive to bring our troops home. (Including my little brother)
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

19. Likes Aleyna, Token Black Guy liked this post
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is getting all too predictable. They announce Bin Laden's death on May 1st too. This is the highest day on the occult calender, the 13th day of the blood sacrifice. It is known as the known as the Beltane. Adam Weishaupt founded the Order of Perfectibilists (better known as 'The Illuminati' on May 1st, 1776. This is why the date is below the pyramid with the eye of Horus on the $1. Horus's mother was ISIS. If you place the letters of the name ISIS on top of each other, you get the $ symbol. If you look at London, Washington DC and Vatican City, they all have an Egyptian obelisk in the centre which symbolizes the penis of Osiris, who was Horus's father. Back to the date 1776: if you add the numbers together 1 + 7 + 7 + 6 = 21. You'll know that your 21st birthday is considered an important one. But nobody ever asks "why"? Why the 21st birthday? It is because the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet adopted by the Romans was X. The letter X symbolizes the pyramid as seen from above. This is where the idea of X on treasure maps comes from. Also Xmas. Everybody is obsessed with the letter X as symbolizing something special. X-Men. X-Factor. This grozit is getting way too predictable. There will be a major World changing event the first week of June next. You see if I'm wrong. Things will start to happen every 30-40 days after that.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aeschylus View Post

It is getting all too predictable. They announce Bin Laden's death on May 1st too. This is the highest day on the occult calender, the 13th day of the blood sacrifice. It is known as the known as the Beltane. Adam Weishaupt founded the Order of Perfectibilists (better known as 'The Illuminati' on May 1st, 1776. This is why the date is below the pyramid with the eye of Horus on the $1. Horus's mother was ISIS. If you place the letters of the name ISIS on top of each other, you get the $ symbol. If you look at London, Washington DC and Vatican City, they all have an Egyptian obelisk in the centre which symbolizes the penis of Osiris, who was Horus's father. Back to the date 1776: if you add the numbers together 1 + 7 + 7 + 6 = 21. You'll know that your 21st birthday is considered an important one. But nobody ever asks "why"? Why the 21st birthday? It is because the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet adopted by the Romans was X. The letter X symbolizes the pyramid as seen from above. This is where the idea of X on treasure maps comes from. Also Xmas. Everybody is obsessed with the letter X as symbolizing something special. X-Men. X-Factor. This grozit is getting way too predictable. There will be a major World changing event the first week of June next. You see if I'm wrong. Things will start to happen every 30-40 days after that.

A most riveting tale, old chap.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

[COLOR=white]I still don't belive it.

The body is gone. No matter what they say I sure won't belive it.
    Its &%#"# that they would bury him so fast after killing him, if they now would have done that. They would have showed it - like "look! here he is! We finally got him." But nooooo, the only thing they say is "we have killed him. His DNA proved it". It's all crap I tell you!
    They only had 24hrs to bury him according to their beliefs and they gotta act fast before they get majorly jumped for his body. If we didn't do it the way they do it over there as a proper burial they would've been 10x's more mad at us than they are already. We buried him at sea without all the media coverage because they are just going to become really rowdy and say it's disrespectful and they are not a group to be messed with much more than we already have. At sea it'll be much harder for his burial site to be made a shrine and for the crazies to go dig him up.

I hope when you die everyone says you're not dead and doesn't pay you a single bit of respect :|

Nothing is really gained for lying about his death. It's just Americans are blowing it out of proportion.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

It won't make much difference as the void of leadership will soon be filled by someone else and then there will a stream of revenge attacks. Thats if we actually did kill him and not just an imposter

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    It would be hilarious if he died of natural causes.
    A bullet to the face is natural enough for me.

I hope his body was wrapped in bacon and kicked out of the helicoptor at sea.

Bad Memory

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sure the same point has been constantly repeated by everyone over and over, but...when does it end?

Sure, we have justice, we killed a man who senselessly killed others. But in rejoicing over the killing of a killer carries with it a massive irony. I feel that this has brought out the worst in us.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Scruffy View Post
    I'm sure the same point has been constantly repeated by everyone over and over, but...when does it end?

Sure, we have justice, we killed a man who senselessly killed others. But in rejoicing over the killing of a killer carries with it a massive irony. I feel that this has brought out the worst in us.
    Did you really believe there was a chance for him to be brought in alive, anyway? This is a war after all; and I imagine they thought him too dangerous in terms of his overwhelming influence and power to be a prisoner. Can't say I really disagree.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    Did you really believe there was a chance for him to be brought in alive, anyway? This is a war after all; and I imagine they thought him too dangerous in terms of his overwhelming influence and power to be a prisoner. Can't say I really disagree.
    That was not my point at all. My point is that the amount of celebration and rejoicing done because of this is extreme. I'm looking at it from a moral perspective. :S
    Last edited by Scruffy; 05-02-2011 at 02:46 PM.

28. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information