AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

a man moved in front of Morgan and faced Loheian, blocking his view of her.
    "I mean no harm little lady." He turned to her and said with a wink.

She was furious 'how dare does he ...' she thought of some nasty rude words in some different languages, but didn't say anything.

Mrogan's hair suddenly change coulour -her eyes, lips and hair were light pink almost white-as she break one of the inch long red nail-and put it in a little tin box.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Zigfriend slowly opoened his eyes when an unfamilar voice echoed through his cell. Alliance? How bold indeed the inmates had become. Did this monkey truly not fear the orderlies of the asylum? So rash and forthgoing were they. And now Nikkunemu was at his cell speaking openly about a partnership. Things were rapidally acending into the light of intrigment. "Enter...before words spark the interest of those whom would end us." He would hear him out, it had been a while sense he used this deep voice of his.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

((OOC: @Morgane For now when I include Morgan's dialogue in my posts, they'll be a darker gray color. I don't want it to get mixed up with Loheian's speech. I hope you don't mind.))

Loheian had only taken a few strides towards the Unknown Wing, when he heard Morgan Gray call out to him. "Hold on!" She shouted. He would have turned around to face her, but somehow she was already in front of him. He raised an eyebrow. She began talking about the affects of the serum in a sort of cryptic manner, making him frown impatiently.

'I don't have time for this...' He thought sourly. She glanced at the nearby guards, and he figured he would slip away while her gaze was averted. Before he could take a single step, however, Morgan Gray had grabbed his neck, her nails rough against his skin. He bent over awkwardly, this sudden contact making his eyes shimmer like a golden heat haze. This woman would learn to keep her distance, or he would have to make his point across in some other way. She brought her mouth up to his ear and whispered:

"It will end in pain and screams, without any serum -- just pure violence."

'Was there any other way?' He thought darkly. He knew that one day the inmates of the Asylum would have to make a stand against the humans. He had never been very interested in a revolution; he was too concerned about the safety of everyone as a whole. Despite seeing all of the cruelty that humans were capable of, he knew that no one was entirely evil. There was some amount of sincerity and goodness in everyone. 'A single candle can light up a dark room. War and violence will kill the flame of goodness and create an inferno of pain and suffering.'

"If you want I can show you what will happen to them..." Morgan Gray continued, and Loheian felt as her nails began to elongate, scratching his skin. Startled, he once again had to fight the urge to send an electric current through her small body. Luckily, she released him and jumped back out of his reach. "My blame!" She chuckled, her eyes and hair a bloody red. "It's an exquisite temptation that I had to yield to ~" she smiled with a wink. She held out her hand, as if waiting for him. "I want you to know... Follow me!"

Loheian stared at her uncertainly. Morgan Gray was... interesting... to say the least. He folded his arms and gazed at her for a moment, weighing the possible consequences in his mind. He tilted his head and bit his lip. He thought it would be best to observe this girl for the time being. He began to shake his head, but was interrupted as the loud speakers came to life again. A third voice, completely unfamiliar, sounded throughout the halls:

"Attention. There will not be any testing today of any sort. Your dinners are also being delivered to your appropriate wings. Eat up. You're gonna need it."

Curious, Loheian glanced over his shoulder up at the security room in the Central Wing. 'No testing...? That's strange.' Normally, such a thing would be good news, but Loheian's stomach lurched uncomfortably. There was something wrong. He gazed into through the bulletproof windows of the security room.

There was Dr Peters, lying against the back wall, motionless. There was a man standing over him, who Loheian presumed was the one who had just spoken through the loud speaker... 'Are those... wings? An angel?' He wondered in disbelief, his eyes sparkling with mingled fear and interest. Before he could make out anymore of the man's features, he donned a lab coat and disappeared through a door.

'I must have... been mistaken...' Loheian thought, though the prospect was very unlikely. 'All this talk and rumors of a jailbreak is clouding my judgment and dulling my senses...'

Loheian paused, his expression unreadable. He gazed back at Morgan Gray and wondered if she had seen the same thing he had. He doubted it; the security room was several hundred meters away; only someone with his heightened senses would have been able to see it from this distance. Clearing his throat, he shook his head once again and said quietly, "I'm not interested."

He waited a few seconds for her response, but someone suddenly stepped in front of him, separating them. "I mean no harm, little lady," the man said to Morgan Gray, and then faced Loheian again. He spoke quietly, so that she wouldn't hear. "Are you free to talk? Of course you are, there's no time."

Loheian listened to the man, his fears increasing with every sentence he uttered. 'Organization Red and Blue? Recruiting? A way out?' He thought at a dizzying pace as the man continued, shifting his stance so that they were both facing Morgan Gray.

"Tonight when all the guards go home, we will hack the security and unlock the wings. DO NOT spread the word. We don't want a riot. You will have one hour to get to the basement camera room before we turn the security one again. Don't worry we will turn it off so you can go back to you're wing afterwards."

He finished, and started walking away at a slow pace. Loheian glanced at Morgan Gray, who looked livid for some reason. He figured he didn't want to bother her, and proceeded to follow the man. "Wait," He said under his breath as he began walking side-to-side with him. He kept his voice low, but he hoped that he would still be able to hear him. "What exactly happened to Peters? Was it... you?" He asked apprehensively, and then added, "I haven't seen you before. Are you from the Unknown Wing? Are you human, or something... else? Who are you exactly?" He continued with his questions, asking each in quick succession before he would give the man a chance to reply. He remembered seeing someone with black hair and wings in the security room mere moments before... had it really been this man? He was fairly certain it was. He had more questions to ask but he decided to wait until his current ones were answered. He stayed by the man, unconsciously releasing faint static around himself. He was too preoccupied with his thoughts to notice.

'A single candle can light up a dark room. War and violence will kill the flame of goodness and create an inferno of pain and suffering...'

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

(Isabella) "It seems that my impressions are you are right"

(Isabella) "You are very fast and flexible indeed. And judging how fast you've managed to get around me, it seems that you beat me those two vital areas."

(Isabella) "I see a lot of potential in you and I hope with this test, if it gets rolling, that my impressions of you are one-hundred-percent on the spot."

Kumo Could Tell that she wanted to use him to escape, but he didn't care for that meant he was able to escape as well. By her stance he could tell she was a great fight; perhaps better than him, but he couldn't tell yet. Either way it would help him in the long run.

(Kumo) " What do you mean impressions and potential?" he was curious as to what she thought about him, and more importantly if she would tell him. He was impressed because no one else in the asylum ever spoke to words to him until she came along. He was curious as to why she decided to speak to him.

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

Livid, Morgan Gray spaced out.
    Back to reality, she was alone. Loheian and the mysterious man had disappeared. Something was wrong... she never spaced out when she break a nail... that man ... that smell...something is definitely wrong.
    In a dishevelled way, Morgan Gray open up her notepad and start to search for : ‘Pi..Pit..Peters. Blood type O...ref: 19 523...’ She opens her tin box and takes out a piece of nail with that reference.
    (The few ones who knew Dr.Gray’s ability, knew that each time she scratch someone with one of her nails, the blood –even if it’s less that a drop- and most of the genetic data of that person is stored in that nail –it’s like a USB mass storage ~ )
    Her hair as snakes leap around the nail ref: 19 523, and start to read the information.
    “That’s it ..”she whispers “it’s Pit’s blood...means that Pit’s must be ...”
    Morgan smiled nastily and gazed at the silent speakers ‘Oh my...naughty Pit ! I always thought I would have been the one to give you the death kiss.’
    She sighs and walk as if she was drunk ... towards the Unknown Wing.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Ok, this is the deal... Another announcement had cut off Rima. Attention. There will not be any testing today of any sort. You're dinners are also being delivered to you're appropriate wings. Eat up. You're gonna need it. No testing? But what about that announcement earlier? Before she resumed talking to Zer'tai, Rima looked around the Unknown wing to be absolutely sure that no one saw them.

Before turning back to Zer'tai, Rima noticed "Dr" Gray walking behind two people. One of the two must be who she was after earlier. The poor guy. Ok, anyway, this is the deal. We want to get out, I'm pretty sure I know someone that can get us out. Let me to talk to her, and if you know anyone who might know how to get out, see of they want to join us. We'll meet back here in about an hour. Is that ok?

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC// I checked this yesterday and it only had 4 pages... now there are 5! Quick posting~ OUO XD Sorry for not posting sooner, I'm trying to catch up now. ^^;

+ + + +

Cat blinked away the blurry haze in front of her two turquoise eyes. The world remained shattered for a moment as she tried to focus her vision, and eventually morphed into focus. She was sitting on a beach, the air heavy with humidity and a salty scent. Crystal-clear freshwater lapped across her skin and the bleached-white shore. Its foam looked like whipped cream, and tickled when it touched Cat's skin. However, she didn't giggle at the familiar feel; she laid there with eyes droopy and looked up at the fake sun above her.

It was a fluorescent light, so it couldn't hurt her eyes too much. Cat breathed and swallowed uncomfortably; the electric collar around her neck made it awkward to move her neck. Turning her head to the side, she stared at a plastic seashell and slowly grabbed it. Her claws scraped the chipping paint off of the fake shell as she brought it to her ear. Inside the shell, there was a tiny speaker that generated the same sound over and over again; a crashing noise like thunder. The sound was too loud, and hurt her finned ears, but it was one of the only things that kept her entertained.

Cat didn't move when she heard other 'creatures' like herself move around the Unknown Wing. Cat was antisocial. She had been told she was neither gender ever since she could remember - which wasn't too long ago, because of her amnesia - but that she was both. She'd been teased at her old asylum for being different. It left invisible scars in her mind and made her silent. It was bad enough she was a 'freak' of nature, but even worse that she was a freak among freaks within the Asylum because she was a hermaphrodite.

Something inside of Cat made her want to be talked to. She loved being around people that accepted her - but so far she hadn't found anyone that met that description. Turning around on the dyed beach, Cat watched longingly as other creatures mingled. Something was stirring at the entrance of the Unknown Wing. Maybe someone would talk to her.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads

Nikkunemu got a response to zigfried saying Enter with a deep voice. so nikkunemu went in and sat down and gave him some food and had somethig to say.. zigfried we can work together to escape and we both have good speed. I can hide in and control shadows for us to git past the humans or we can just kill them. but befor that we got to have some way to git this restaints off are legs or do you have a better plan but will you be my partner.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Senseless violence was not the answer, it would make them know better than humans that imprisoned them. Zigfried could easily see Nikkunemu in the darkness and eyed him curiously. " violence is not the road in which leads to salvation. patience and careful preparation is our greatest ally." Zigfried noticed the food he brought with him as a peace offering, as much an act was normel in the animal kingdom. However, Zigfried didnt fully trust this being and politely declined his offering. "Allies, and numbers are what we need. These restraints on my neck in ankles restrict most of my wind and sound based abilities however my senses still allow me to see what is going on within the confines of this aylum. do you know of any others who would coorperate with us in escape, if so find them and bring them to me."
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Risk: N/A (sealed in suit)

Jace had just finished making his room clean. The bed sheet was folded neatly against the end of the bed. The little dirt in the room, had been gathered into a pile in the top corner. He smiled as the simple actions kept him happy. He hoped they would happy at how clean he kept it all. He sat himself, cross legged, down in front of his drawing. With care he slowly began to scratch another Lilly onto his picture. He used one of the corners of his suit where it was toughened by some kind of metal. He kept it near the others. It wasn't neat, he had forgotton what it looked like and was using his previous images as a guideline, so the quality had fallen again.

His actions were interrupted when he heard the winding of the door locks. He looked over his shoulder to see a guard preparing in the gab between the two doors. Since it was a guard that meant it was lunch time. They would only come to give him lunch, not to guide him to the others. Jace wondered for a moment how long he had been spending on his drawing. He also hadn't heard any announcement. But it was hard to hear them sometimes from here. He sat up, staggering slightly as one of his legs had gone a bit numb. He then sat on the end of the bed and waited.

After a moment the guard stepped in, sealing the door behind him. He was shaking slightly. In his hands were a three containers, bottles to be exact, two with a liquid in and one empty. As he spotted Jace he froze for a moment. Jace guessed he was new at this. Jace smiled, this meant he could make another new friend. However something else came to him.
    "Injection?" Jace spoke, the mask making his words sound deeper then they were.
    The guard nodded. "Yea...em...I took it just before."
    He looked more scared. He walked over, keeping his distance and placed the three bottles on the bed. Then he walked over to Jace. Jace kept perfectly still as the guard reached around to the back of his neck and twisted the seals on the mask. Then with a bit of effort he lifted the mask off. Jace smiled at him to reassure him, something friends should always do, but the guard looked even more scared. Jace could not have known that a smile coming from a boy, that could potentially kill anyone, had green eyes the glowed and was sealed away behind so much security; would prove to be terrifing to the poor guard.

Shaking he handed Jace the first bottle. Inside was some thick soup. Jace took a slip, it was tomato soup. Finding it cool enough began to gulp it. The guard then moved to stand near the door waiting. As Jace finished he picked up the second bottle himself. A quite sniff revealed it to be some kind of juice. He gulped it down faster then the soup. The guard suddenly twitched as Jace picked up the third bottle. They all did. Jace understood that his friends had a little fear of blood. Holding it up to his lip, the scar there began to open. As it did blood poured out at a steady pace. He made sure to fill it quick as to not bother his new friend. The guard's face paled and he looked away.

After a moment the scar closed and Jace sealed the bottle. He looked at the guard.
    "Thanks. We friends?" Without the mask you could now hear how young his voice sounded. The guard just nodded, scard of what would happen if he said no. He picked the mask up and re-sealed it. Jace was beaming with joy. He loved new friends. Collecting the bottles the guard quickly left. Jace watched him go and as he was closing the door said, "See. Again." The guard made no reply so Jace thought he must not have heard.

After a while Jace turned to go back to his drawing. He was so greatfull that he had friends like this. They kept his fed, kept him safe, and they cared for him. They gave him the ability to be around others and for that he could not thank them enough. He was so lost in his thoughts that he never saw the movement as something crossed the room. He sat down again, leaning his back on the bed, when something caught his eye, a note. As he read it his eyes began to widen in terror. It was the worst possible thing he could think off.

"Tomorrow night you're straight jacket will come off and you're cell will open. This will happen when all guards have gone home for the night. DO NOT leave the building. If you want to live. Go through the hidden door in the basement behind the security camera room. Any questions you have will be answers there."
    Last edited by Valkarma; 01-22-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Grammer
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hale chuckles slightly at teh Girls antics. However, as she's about to run off, to answer the announcement, Hale leaps over her, and before she can move again, nuzzles her hand. ''I'll find you later'' She says, so quiet no-one else can hear it. then she slinks off back to the Animalistic wing. Upon reentering, she notices another inmate carrying a large zebra leg. chuckling to herself, she slinks off back into her cubicle. A guard is already in there, breaking chunks of ice off the Cot. Hale growls at him, and he turns. Seeing its her, he grins, and breaks another bit off. Hale growled angrilly again. Ignoring her this time, the Gaurd continues. Hale jumped forwards, knocking the guard into the hole he'd been breakig. then, she unleashes a stream of ice onto the back of his head, freezing it in place. Then she begins slowly forming Ice over the layers. The gaurd is desperately trying to pull hsi head out, which he eventually does, and he scrambles out the room, Hale snapping at his heels. Satisfied she frightend him off, she loped over to the food area and begins eating. She catche ssight of orderlies guesturing to her, and she sighs. Swallowing one last mouthful, she braces herself. Seconds later, she howled in pain as they injected serum into her, and she slumped over, unconcious.

------------------------
    (ooc- Figured i'd post Krins reply, despite the fact i won't be using him much)

Krin looked at the note. He smiled. ''Thats nice.'' He said, reading it. He was himself, not the otehr him. He knew what he meant. Looking around, he decided he'd attend teh meeting. Then other him took over, and he let out a sort of laugh as he stood up and Ate the notice off the wall, swallowing it. A guard banged on teh door. ''Quiet in there, you crazy idiot!'' he yeled. He was new. Krin became himself again, and then sat. He would wait.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nikkunemu see what Zigfried is saying about Senseless violence and he is ok with that. nikkunemu can see that he did not want the peace offering so he push's it to the side. nikkunemu is not sure that zigfried is on his side or not but i will try to fine more others who would coorperate with us in escape. so nikkunemu went back to his tree to lay on and think about what zigfried told him.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zigfried watched silently as Nikku left his cell with his zebra leg still staring him in the face. Zigfriend only dully peered at it before sliding it under the door into the opening hallways. Nosen, the idiot always stealing his lunch walked silently by, grabbed it between its blood stained teeth and continued to his cell some odd yards away. What Nikku said echoed through his mind like raging currents against the shore. Kill them all. Could he really do such a thing, he whom killed a hospital fully pf people with only a single cry from newborn lungs? Rolling over on the cold floors of his pitch black cell Zigfried closed his eyes think when he suddenly heard commotion and choas.Standing up Zigfried opened his cell and wondered into a scene of idiocy. Hale, young and foolhearted, had started trouble and was on the frpund passed out from the pain that was the serum. Zigfriend slowly picked him up by the nexl, leaving a large mark on it, and half drug, half throw him into his cell, the darkness inviting him in as Zigfriend closed his cell door and sat in front of it, waiting for the Orderlies to cum for him.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Affirmative," answered Zer'tai as he strode off into the shadows of the Unknown wing. He knew that no one wanted to be here and began to plot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

while Nikkunemu was at his tree he started to train. but he was still thing about what Zigfried was talking about. nikku will not kill any humans thay have help me in the past. i dont know if i can fine any others who would coorperate with us in escapeing. nikku just whats to be free from the Asylum and git back to what he was doing trying to fine who he was and giting hes memory back he will do anything to do so.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

AJ stopped as Loheian approached him. "What exactly happened to Peters? Was it... you?" AJ smiled and nodded casually as Loheian began to speak again. "I haven't seen you before. Are you from the Unknown Wing? Are you human, or something... else? Who are you exactly?"

"I was in the human wing. I've been sneaking around and passing off as a human for quite some time." He spoke quietly then began to PRETEND to check the vital signs of Loheian. If he had to pass off as a doctor he really had to try harder. "You can say I'm like you. But that can be further answered later. My name is A.J Simmons." He stopped pretending to check vital signs then stood in front of him.

"Look, I'll answer more of you're questions later. I have to stop Red from getting new members. No matter what that Tae Miir tells anyone its not true. They just want to use other creatures as meat shields while they start a war with the humans. Blue just wants to kiss up to humans and like 'equally' with them. WE want to live our lives. That's all. No war, not kissing up. Try to save as many of those Red blinded creatures before we hack the system."

He then got so close to Loheian then subtly grabbed his shirt collar. "Look," he still spoke quietly "If you mess this up for us and you DON'T show up. We could risk getting caught and we could ALL be killed. Got that?" After letting go of his collar he started to walk off again. "Now if you'll excuse me. I have to find an old friend." And without saying another word he made his way to the top floor.

- - - - - -

"Okay everyone!" Tae yelled as he approached everyone again. "I think we're ready here. Please make you're way to the center of the room."

He waited until everyone made their way to the center of the room, when everyone was in place he snapped his finger as the metal walls changed. They we're outside of the asylum. But it was night. The ground around the asylum, as well as the asylum itself was on fire. There was NO way back inside.

To the west was a cliff that lead to a valley. The only way down was to fly or climb. To the north was a path into the forest. East was on fire, and south was the asylum. Their only chance was to go down the path. Down the path about half a mile or so, were the military. Ready, and waiting.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Kumo) "What do you mean impressions and potential?"

As Isabella began to stretch her arms and legs out, relieving them of the soreness of inactivity, she began to answer the question brought up by Kumo as she began her warm-up routine of practice punches and kicks to see if she was still in control of herself.

(Isabella) "By impressions, I was predicting that you will be a force to be reckoned with, and it seems that I was right about you when you said you were specialized in speed and reflexes. And by potential, I believe that you can do more than just be fast and flexible."

The room around them began to change into the battlefield, or at least look like it.

(Isabella) "It has begun..."

Was this real? Or is this an simulator? Only one way to find out...

As for the questions, she'll get them answered one way or another. She wanted to know what this Tae guy was up to and if he can be trusted. For now, Kumo is officially one of her allies, for the moment anyways...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis was still sleeping in her cell, quietly, when she heard someone pass a note into her cell. It read:

"Tomorrow night you're straight jacket will come off and you're cell will open. This will happen when all guards have gone home for the night. DO NOT leave the building. If you want to live. Go through the hidden door in the basement behind the security camera room. Any questions you have will be answers there."

Organization Blue

Organization Blue huh? The name sounded...fishy...but for now, she'll have to wait, until that time comes. But it will. And in time, she'll make her move...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-22-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo didn't like the fact that all of these illusions were being played on him, he didn't trust a single one of these people, especially the doctor, he could tell the doctor was lying but he couldn't tell what about. He turned to Isabella and said " I don't trust this Tae fella, and I am not sure about trusting you, but I need help and I feel your the only one I could semi-trust. What say you, do you wish an alliance?" As Kumo finished saying this he took a bow, as was custom where he came from, but he never took his eyes off of Isabella.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Charlotte looked around as the atmosphere changed. They were outside. But this couldn't be, they were just inside. Charlotte dug her bare toes into the ground. The dirt even felt real on her bare feet. No matter, they had to move on. She looked over at Jackson hoping that at least someone trusted her. And without speaking she began to slowly walk forward down the path hoping the others would follow. She kept low, just in case someone decided to shoot them.

Tae stood on the burning roof of the simulated burning asylum. He removed his lab coat and watched, waiting to see who would be useful to him and Red.

From behind A.J walked into the simulator. He looked around, knowing what was going on then spotted Tae. A.J had entered from the other side of the room so appeared that he was coming TOWARD the asylum on the path. He removed his coat and spread his black wings. But didn't fly just yet. He began to walk toward the direction of the group that had just entered the simulation.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Kumo) "I don't trust this Tae fella, and I am not sure about trusting you, but I need help and I feel your the only one I could semi-trust. What say you, do you wish an alliance?"

Isabella knew that she needed allies, and so does Kumo. He's the first ally to trust other than Alexis as Kumo bowed to her, as part of his accustom from Japan. She needed all the help she can get.

(Isabella) "Sure. I can use all the help I can get."

She smiled as gave her hand out for a shake. Shewas going to need more allies than Kumo, but he was the start. He along with Alexis were the start of something new to escape the asylum and with it, their freedoms they were denied for so long.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-22-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

So it seems our goal is to get past the military down there, but that person he wasn't there originally is he part of the simulation? he thought. He saw Charlotte head down the path and decided to follow. "Be careful Charlotte, I don't trust Tae Miir something about him is... off. This guy who just appeared on the path he might be part of the simulation, but he doesn't fit with everything else. So I'm not entirely sure. Please, be careful." He tried saying this quietly so only she could hear.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Ok then, see you soon. Rima turned away from Zer'tai and started heading toward the "Dr." Hey Doc, you got a minute? Rima asked when she got over to "Dr." Gray.

I need to talk to you about something. Something important. Rima grabbed Doc Gray and brought her over to the food table. She picked up an apple and handed it to her new friend. The way you have been following that man that was in front of you can really only mean one thing. You know something about him. Something that both of us want. And I'm pretty sure that you know what I'm talking about. So how about we form an alliance, I already have Zer'tai onboard, but I still need a few others. You in?

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Tamar couldn't quite her shaking. She was scared and confused. When the beautiful woman with pointy ears approached her, she felt herself tense a little. The moment she spoke, though, it was apparent that she meant no harm. She was so relieved that it took her a moment to realize what she was talking about. "Oh. My name is Tamar," she said, looking down at the weapon in her hands. "Thank you. You see... I'm... not much of a fighter," she said, tearing up a bit. She didn't know what to do. She hastily wiped her eyes and looked up at the woman. "I won't be much of a fight against everyone else. I'm made for helping, not hurting," she continued, her voice a reflection of her body. Suddenly, it was time to begin. Her eyes grew wide as the room fell away into an unfamiliar image of pure chaos.

(OOC-haleesh? >.>")
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ooc- @kenshiro blaze Hale is a Girl, not a boy.

Ic- Hale stirred Slightly in Zeigfrieds Cell. Blinking, Shegave a yawn and stretched her legs, before rolling into her stomach and standing up. She looked Ziegfried straight in the eyes and blinked, the just turned lightly so she could examine his cell."Not very.... Homely. At least I redecorated in mine." She turned to face him. There were no orderlys around, and she couldnt see any Mikes, so she kept speaking. "So,Ziegfried, Lionish creature of the Asylum. To what do i iwe the honour of your uncermonious tossing and biting o my bodily self?"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As hale stirred Zigfried got the very first revelation that Hale was in fact, A GIRL! Nevertheless, he showed no emotions keeping his ignorance to himself. Unforunately, Hale seemed to believe his cell wasn't homely, what did that even mean? To decorate a cell meant to confine you within a closed space, if that was the case then they should take the time to make the Asylum 'homely'.

"Your words are odd....Hale was it? But your actions are rash, wild, and idiotic. Your life will not last long acting in such a manner. Not when salvation knocks on the windows of Freedom."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information