AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

We didn't had a thread for this, but now we do (you're welcome).
    Just found a thread that didn't come up in my search results earlier: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...rinth-of-Magic

This story is about the flow of fate and the battle to keep the world on the right path. Aladdin is a boy who has set out to explore the world after being trapped in a room for most of his life. His best friend is a flute with a djinn in it named Ugo. Soon enough, Aladdin discovers he is a Magi, a magician who chooses kings, and he was born to choose kings who will follow the righteous path, battling against those who want to destroy fate. Follow his adventures as he meets others from 1000 Arabian Nights, like Ali Baba and Sinbad, and fights to keep the balance of world in check! *Based on One Thousand and One Nights characters but the story is wholly its own.

The text above is taken from:
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/14513/Magi

This is the thread where we discuss, talk, and spam things about Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic! An anime and manga that is currently running and that I know for a fact that a lot of people do enjoy a great deal (me included). Let's talk about the latest chapters and the latest episodes wheater or not we love them or hate them, but since not all of us in here are reading the manga, let's try to remember to use the spoiler tag if we will feel the urge to reveal something that hasn't been in the anime yet.~

For you who doesn't know how to spoiler tag, this is how you do it:
    [ spoiler ] amazing spoiler is amazing [ / spoiler ] <---- but without the blank spaces.

Becomes like this (click on the spoiler tag to view)

amazing spoiler is amazing
    Some links:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi:_T...rinth_of_Magic
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=14395
    * http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Magi_Wiki

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Really love this video that someone has made:

----------------------------------------

They have started to upload Sinbad no Bouken (Adventure of Sinbad) on the internet now.
    Here is one of the links
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-12-2013 at 12:41 PM.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

I luv magi I'm recent in the manga. I love this song and the first opening V.I.P by sid was Ama-zing! I'm also recent in the anime. ^__________^
    hella

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The anime started airing October 2012, huh? No wonder I didn't know; I remember talking to you a little about the manga.

It might be something I need to look into (I seldom read manga, it's too much of a strain on my eyes to read for more than a few minutes at a time). o.o
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JozzTheJoker Yeah, isn't magi really good? ^^

However... ಠ_ಠ
    I was quite disappointed with the last released episode of the anime (episode 20), have you watched it yet?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    The anime started airing October 2012, huh? No wonder I didn't know; I remember talking to you a little about the manga.

It might be something I need to look into (I seldom read manga, it's too much of a strain on my eyes to read for more than a few minutes at a time). o.o
    You should start reading it Ranshiin, it's actually one of my favorite mangas at the moment. So I may sound a little biased right now, but I think it's worth reading. xD
    Last edited by SuXrys; 02-27-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I haven't. I've been disappointed in the casting for the voice actors though.
    hella

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JozzTheJoker View Post
    I haven't. I've been disappointed in the casting for the voice actors though.
    Any particular voice that you're thinking about?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Any particular voice that you're thinking about?
    Hakuren and Sharrkan. They're voices seem a little off IMO.
    hella

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think anything special about their voices, but talking about Sharrkans voice, I -really- recognize it from somewhere! And that bugs me when I am hear him speak, hahah!

Edit: Just googled it, it's the same voice to Shikamaru from Naruto. No wonder that voice sounded familiar! ... And, thanks to me not being able to keep away from google, I will from now on probably think of Shikamaru whenever I hear Sharrkan from now on... curses. ಠ_ರೃ
    Last edited by SuXrys; 02-27-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Hakuryuu I'm sorry. Also They butchered the plot in magi now I don't understand why they would cut out those parts. (I watched episode 20)
    EDIT: Okay Kenshō Ono voices Hakuryuu he also voiced kuroko from KnB
    Last edited by Jozette; 02-27-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    hella

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Hakuryuu I'm sorry. Also They butchered the plot in magi now I don't understand why they would cut out those parts. (I watched episode 20)
    EDIT: Okay Kenshō Ono voices Hakuryuu he also voiced kuroko from KnB
    It's probably because they are soon finished with the first season. But still, it's breaking my heart that they are not including parts in the anime that I really would've liked to see. Even if I understand that they want to come to part x in the story so they can have a nice transition from the first season to the second [atleast that I what I guess since I can only find 25 confirmed episodes, and I can't imagine them ending the show now].

The GREAT and WONDERFUL thing however

is that we now soon will meet Zagan! He is one of my favorites in the manga actually, even if he didn't appeared so much, lol. Ooooooooh gosh I wish they will do him justice! If not, I will shed bitter tears!

By the way, have you read the first part of Adventure of Sinbad yet? I read it yesterday, love it! <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They have started to upload Sinbad no Bouken (Adventure of Sinbad) on the internet now.
    Here is one of the links
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-12-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

meh, anime disappointed me ... the original ending was just too lame.

also, AliBaba's djinn equip is awesome (manga spoiler warning)

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Yeah the anime kind of had a bland ending, I kind of hope they get a season 2 though I'd like to see some more plot dev...

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

I watched the anime before reading the manga so I never felt the disappointment some speak of but I'm reading the manga now and I'd agree that it is better. In all honesty I like both and look forward to the second season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ace RailGun View Post
    Yeah the anime kind of had a bland ending, I kind of hope they get a season 2 though I'd like to see some more plot dev...
    There will be one.

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information