AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    Wolves will try to get rid of a townie by lynching to make their game easier, that's a simple fact and a good strategy.

Observations? I mean what's to observe and discuss from the very little I done? You're obviously a wolf following my above theory and trying to make up something that would show no evidence of and hard to analyze, and honestly, smart move there. But with that said, I change my vote to The Rebel.

If you were truly a townie, would of at least try to contact me to at least to "interrogate" me and see if I gave in or gave wolf scent but you just voted for me right off that bat and adding a half-assed excuse. What I find more hilarious is that you added the "I will avenge Dark_butterfly" to make people go "Aww. he's a townie".

So once again, The Rebel.
    And thus, I change my vote to The Rebel. Unless he wants to pm me and prove me otherwise o_O

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolves will try to get rid of a townie by lynching to make their game easier, that's a simple fact and a good strategy.

Observations? I mean what's to observe and discuss from the very little I done? You're obviously a wolf following my above theory and trying to make up something that would show no evidence of and hard to analyze, and honestly, smart move there. But with that said, I change my vote to The Rebel.

If you were truly a townie, would of at least try to contact me to at least to "interrogate" me and see if I gave in or gave wolf scent but you just voted for me right off that bat and adding a half-assed excuse. What I find more hilarious is that you added the "I will avenge Dark_butterfly" to make people go "Aww. he's a townie".

So once again, The Rebel.
    If you think that's the only strategy for wolves, then you are sadly mistaken. Wolves can also sit back and let the townies do all the work since often townies will vote randomly, or join the old bandwagon. But hey, fine lynch me and find out. But I'll tell you this, who goes and votes for one of the few players who actually took out a wolf? And how am I supposed to "interrogate" you? Kinda hard to do via PMs since I have no way of proving or disproving you short of actually seeing your role, right? I can't catch you in a lie cause of body language. Every hint is virtual which means squat, so an "interrogation" would be futile. And what's to say you couldn't have messaged me to try and convince me you're not a wolf? I am a veteran to this game, ya know. And that alone makes me a prime target for wolves,,, just like DB was. Whatever though, shall I vote for myself to make you happy?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, this game is getting heated.*~eats popcorn while watching

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    If you think that's the only strategy for wolves, then you are sadly mistaken. Wolves can also sit back and let the townies do all the work since often townies will vote randomly, or join the old bandwagon. But hey, fine lynch me and find out. But I'll tell you this, who goes and votes for one of the few players who actually took out a wolf? And how am I supposed to "interrogate" you? Kinda hard to do via PMs since I have no way of proving or disproving you short of actually seeing your role, right? I can't catch you in a lie cause of body language. Every hint is virtual which means squat, so an "interrogation" would be futile. And what's to say you couldn't have messaged me to try and convince me you're not a wolf? I am a veteran to this game, ya know. And that alone makes me a prime target for wolves,,, just like DB was. Whatever though, shall I vote for myself to make you happy?
    Lolololol, and you're talking like my performance in Wolf was garbage. See, here's the thing...you said that my name went around a lot, but I talked to people that talked to 10+ and they said that my name has barely been mentioned or not at all but you said it did...kind of contradicting, right? Also, I barely even contributed with this thread and just started to talk with people, so there's nothing...So again, what's there to discuss about what I done, Mr. Wolf?

Your experience means BS if you're willing to jump into conclusions without you trying to investigate the situation at hand first. You said it's risky but you just went off with your vote without hesitation. Agian, your experience means BS.

I am about to get lynched, so well played, mate. It's just a game, I mean...no hard feelings.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-02-2011 at 10:57 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ive been chatting with Shinichi, and he seems legit. Now you on the other hand~

At any rate, I still think there was a coop to sacrifice the main wolf as a sort of "look, we're not wolves, cause we took down the leader!!"

Sure, it might hurt to lose the big cheese, but at the same time it would cast away most doubt about you being a wolf. "Why would they take out the leader?! Thats stupid!! They -certainly- cant be a wolf then!!" So now everyone thinks youre a townie and wont vote for any of the people who voted for Furore as they slowly pick us townies off one by one

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh well then, here we go. I formally change my vote. I change it from Shinichi to The Rebel.
    Enjoy.
    If you that eager to kill off townies, I'll help you with my own death.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 06-23-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

But @The Rebel
    There's nothing you can accomplish by voting for yourself if you're a Townie! D:

8. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

15. The Rebel/Meta Knight (Townie) - Killed by the Wolves during Night Phase 0
    6. The Rebel/Elektra (Killed by Dormammu during Night Phase 2)
    The Rebel- OUT (wolf kill NP3)- townie
    You died so early in the game by the wolves, and you were a townie..twice....chances are of you being a townie again are slim. And sure, you could of die the following night phase, or would odf die if they didn't know about Mew. But this theory is weak.

If you were truly an veteran in this game, you wouldn't pull a drastic move. Time means crap when you still pull amateur moves. What about trying to argue back and try to stand your own ground instead of just giving up? If you are truly a townie, you're making your team lose and I am already a dead meat so that's two townies down.

Way to go, veteran.

EDIT: So you were also a townie in Wolf 5, what's the chances of you being a townie four times in a row?
    EDIT: And apparently you were townie as well on Wolf 3???
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-23-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Of course Kaitou, this could all be some clever way of convincing people you are a townie but I Could be wrong.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Woooow...Where did the sportsmanship go? >_>

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Woooow...Where did the sportsmanship go? >_>
    Pokemon is srs bsns

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

13. Likes animeyay, Aleyna, Xeyuzio liked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is some pretty unnecessary aggression here with personal jabs and such. Y'all need to chill out :/

What I stated in my original vote was my personal belief. From this argument, you could look at it two ways:
    - Rebel being defensive and voting himself is a ruse to gain sympathy from us Townies and to change our votes when he is actually a Wolf.
    - Rebel being defensive and voting himself is an attempt to prove to us Townies that he is actually one of us, and will quell any doubts we may have had about him.

I'm just analyzing this situation so you guys don't have to. :3

15. Likes The Rebel, animeyay, Ωmega liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh man, fellow players, let's get along! Or else sad Pokemon will be sad. D:

This is a game, yes, but let's not get too serious. Confrontation is fine (and good for this game), but please, no unnecessary attacks...=x

I don't like this...>.< I'll vote for MaruDashi, following The Rebel's question. I wonder why she would vote for one of the people who voted out the Alpha Wolf in the 1st Day Phase. This probably won't change anything though, since most people seem set on either The Rebel or Shinichi...

17. Thanks The Rebel thanked for this post
    Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You died so early in the game by the wolves, and you were a townie..twice....chances are of you being a townie again are slim. And sure, you could of die the following night phase, or would odf die if they didn't know about Mew. But this theory is weak.

If you were truly an veteran in this game, you wouldn't pull a drastic move. Time means crap when you still pull amateur moves. What about trying to argue back and try to stand your own ground instead of just giving up? If you are truly a townie, you're making your team lose and I am already a dead meat so that's two townies down.

Way to go, veteran.

EDIT: So you were also a townie in Wolf 5, what's the chances of you being a townie four times in a row?
    EDIT: And apparently you were townie as well on Wolf 3???
    You keep talking about chances. You forget, all the host BUT me use a online "randomizer" Just how random can it be? Not to mention, what if I just have shitey luck, eh?
    I was a wolf in the first game,,,, which if I may mention, lasted sooo long we had to run it in TWO threads. Why? Simple, those of us who were wolves were SOO good at it, no one knew who was who. But as animeyay mentioned, what do I have to gain by voting for myself if I'm a townie, right? Answer is NOTHING. BUT, are townies willing to run with it and vote for me too? Or would only wolves be willing to keep their votes for me? Hey, if I have to make a sacrifice to possbly show two wolves, then so be it. Way I see it, either you, or Maru are possibly wolves. And I only mentioned your name cause of the people I HAVE messaged, they have mentioned it as suspicious. If you want more concrete proof, he me the fingerprints, and blood samples from the body, okay?
    And as for me arguing that I'm not a wolf, here. "Oh, please don't kill me, I'm not a wolf, I'm a townie." Convincing enough for you? HA! *strolls off to laugh like a maniac* Muwhahahaha!!!

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shinichi: -GAZKUL, Elphaba, Screwby, Zoi Yex, Aleyna(5)
    xRiikox: Air-Jumper(1)
    Screwby: Daken(1)
    The Rebel: The Rebel, Scruffy, maverickgirl, Shinichi, MaruDashi(5)
    MaruDashi: animeyay(1)

I vote for Shinichi. I will find out some valuable information, after this lynch.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 06-23-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You keep talking about chances. You forget, all the host BUT me use a online "randomizer" Just how random can it be? Not to mention, what if I just have shitey luck, eh?
    I was a wolf in the first game,,,, which if I may mention, lasted sooo long we had to run it in TWO threads. Why? Simple, those of us who were wolves were SOO good at it, no one knew who was who. But as animeyay mentioned, what do I have to gain by voting for myself if I'm a townie, right? Answer is NOTHING. BUT, are townies willing to run with it and vote for me too? Or would only wolves be willing to keep their votes for me? Hey, if I have to make a sacrifice to possbly show two wolves, then so be it. Way I see it, either you, or Maru are possibly wolves. And I only mentioned your name cause of the people I HAVE messaged, they have mentioned it as suspicious. If you want more concrete proof, he me the fingerprints, and blood samples from the body, okay?
    And as for me arguing that I'm not a wolf, here. "Oh, please don't kill me, I'm not a wolf, I'm a townie." Convincing enough for you? HA! *strolls off to laugh like a maniac* Muwhahahaha!!!
    Your stupid conclusion will cost you, mate.
    We will see results soon, and probably you'll learn a thing or two, Mr. Wolf.
    I am already a dead meat anyways, so you will know my role soon enough and probably will realize I was right all along.

People will learn a thing from this lynch, trust me.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-23-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

It is time~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's not the Rebels fault if you're a townie, I've been telling everyone I've met that I suspect you as a wolf so if anyone should be blaming someone for losing Shinichi if he is a townie then it should be me, almost everyone I've talked to I told them that I taught you were wolf out of instinct.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 06-23-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

23. Thanks The Rebel thanked for this post
    Likes The Rebel liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well, the voting's over anyways, and since @Tsuki. is acting like Lame Salmon by being late, we can continue posting until she arrives.

25. Dislikes *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks, but either way, roles may be revealed from this tie.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Okay, to lighten up the mood, apparently Pikachu and Rattata's affair was unfounded as proved by @dark_butterfly and @Aleyna .
    But did anyone hear that Snorlax and Caterpie are having an affair now? Apparently they really love each other, too~

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey you guys, Tsuki says that she's on her way home now. haha

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    But did anyone hear that Snorlax and Caterpie are having an affair now? Apparently they really love each other, too~
    If they really love eachother, then I hope that Snorlax doesn't crush Caterpie to death or accidentally eat it.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 06-23-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Instagram|Tumblr

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Aleyna
    Does that mean I won't be able to finish my gossip of the affair? =(

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

@Aleyna , no silly! Caterpie is the male! Snorlax just needs to lie down still! ;D

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks, but either way, roles may be revealed from this tie.
    And sorry if I went too harsh, I was just trying to defend myself with all I got.

31. Thanks The Rebel thanked for this post
    Likes animeyay, The Rebel liked this post
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    no silly! Caterpie is the male! Snorlax just needs to lie down still! ;D
    Haha, I wasn't being sexist though. A female Snorlax can still accidentally crush or eat Mr. Caterpie.

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information