AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Untitled

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Untitled

Jace was silent the whole time Alexander was in the room. If Jace was honest he was terrified of Alexander. He was powerful, dangerous, and as far as Jace knew, someone with a large temper. No amount of words or quiet moments could hide that from Jace. And maybe. Just maybe. It was because deep down Jace knew that if Alexander had not existed, he would not have to be seperated from his parents like he was. For that he hated Alexander. No one could have noticed but when he touched Jace something burned inside him. Jace was a polite, calm and kind boy. Yet it was still there.

As Alexander left Jace realised he had been holding his breath and lets out a gasp. He suddenly felt much colder and grabbed the bed cover to wrap around himself. Miss Lux was kind enough to help push the wheel chair and soon they were moving through the corridors, the three Labyrinth's following and leading. As they walked Jace felt an awkward silence surround them. The kind that happens when two people are lost in thought. Jace was slightly worried. As they decended into the lower area they began to pass ever increasing vaults. All used for different reasons. After a length of time they came before one of the larger ones. Waiting on the bulkhead was the fourth Labyrinth. In a pile near by was the remains of the others gathered from the battlefield.
    Jace paused.
    "Miss Lux?" He leaned his head back to see her, his hair lightly tickling her hands. "I have to ask you something again." He hesitated. "What you see in here. What I tell you. Please keep it a secret from others." He rested his head forward. "To some puppeteers seeing there projects, espeically half-built ones, is like walking into someones room when they are getting changed." He smiled, "An invasion of personal space, an exposure of privacy and a threat towards them. I don't personally feel that way. But things in here are dangerous." He tilted his head back the same. "So just stick close and don't touch anything you ain't sure about. Ok?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Krys was standing next to Raiko, who held her gun. She fell into the swaying motion of the train. She closed her eyes for a brief second to catch her breath and stop her racing heart. Nervousness. Krys wanted nothing more than to prove herself to Raiko. Her eyes opened. The trains lights flickered, then cut off. There were a few bright flashes of light, but what hit her was the sound of flesh separating and the smell of blood. When the lights came back on, what she saw made her own blood run cold. Blood and innards smeared the walls of the train, limbs littered the floor, a head sat bodiless in one of the seats, eyes rolled up to the whites, mouth agape, and the twenty people, all dressed in blue robes, that had randomly appeared on the train surrounding them. She quickly regained her senses, snatched the gun from Raiko, and shot one men right between the eyes. Her father's words, "Dead Eye Dick," rang loudly in her ears with the sound of the gunshot. With calculating swiftness, Krys spun behind Raiko and shot two more people, a woman and a smaller figure, dead, before the group had time to react.

The people were too close for explosives, so she would have to rely on the gun, her legs, and Raiko. An ice master shot several spears of ice toward them, while a shadow master reached out to capture her shadow. She had two choices: kill the shadow man before he gained control of her shadow or dodge the ice spear. With cool comprehension, Krys shouted, "Raiko, ice!" then aimed her gun and shot the shadow master in the head. She ducked one way, enough to get out of Raiko's way, and hoped that he would melt the ice.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster

OOC: Sorry! I missed you when I went through the stuff. Sorry. Here's stuff to do.

IC:
    Before you reach an airport you will notice some people in black cloaks following you, next thing you know you will be jumped by 10 people. The will have suburb fighting ability and I want to see a long and good fight, and don't kill all of them, one of them will tell you something important to know.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Lumina smiled. Jace sounded so grown up ehen he said that, and she couldn't help but feel amused hearing him like that. "I'll keep your work to myself jace. Of course I will." Then she helped put him inside, pausing to let the 4 labrynths in before shutting the door behiind them. She took a sort of lengthy glance at the workshop, and felt something deep inside. It was... Honnour. At being allowed into Jaces private sanctum, able to see him when he was so much more than a young boy. A slight smile touched her lips.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sophia noticed two people in black cloaks trailing her from behind. It would seem that they caught on to her movements very quickly. Before she thought on how to get them off her back, ten others ambushed her and she quickly dodged them all although some of them did graze her shades a bit, making a crack on each of the lens while at the same time, taking off the ribbons off of her hair as they went down and a bit toward her neck.

(Sophia) "Okay then..."

Sophia then took off her cracked shades and threw them off to the side, revealing her brown and deceiving eyes as she stared down the men that followed her and surrounded her as a purple aura began to surround her and glow.

(Sophia) "If you guys want to play your game, I will."

One of the men ran at her and so did she, but during her starting dash she made a clone of herself and the clone ran ahead of her and as the clone ran toward the man, he attempted to punch it in the face but the illusion disappeared quickly and before he could recover from the missed attack, she punched him squarely in the face and the man fell, face up. The next man attempted to punch Sophia from behind but the figure he tried to punched disappeared again and Sophia then punched the man in the lower chest to stun her attacker momentarily before she gave him a quick one-two to the face and a kick to push the man back in a tumbling state and to the ground. Sophia turned to the other ten men that followed her as she looked at them from the corner of her eyes.

(Sophia) "Let's get this over with..."

OOC: Will post the other parts...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 06-02-2012 at 01:33 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: @Esiphas just doing some back tracking since the bulkhead needs to be opened in a particular way. No need to change your post though.

As Lux lead them closer to the door Jace signalled the Labyrinth on the door to move. It climbed its way down and settled with the rest. Jace looked up to the door and gave a quick check no one else was looking. Most Puppeteers made their doors to be in tune with their magic and respond to a particular pattern made from it. That way only they could open them without blowing a hole in the wall. Jace's was no different. Slowly he let some of his magic run into the lines surrounded the massive bulkhead. As he did so the sound of clicks and unlocking began to echo through out the whole thing. Slowly it opened, but instead of moving to the side it began to fold in different directions. At first there no reason or logic behind the shape but slowly you could see it take form. The end result was a snake coiled around the frame. It looked Jace up and down for a few moments and then settled.

As Lux pushed Jace inside he found himself taking a deep breath. The smell of his workshop was a warm comfort to him. He found himself pouring his magical energy into the place. It was a huge location, twice the size of most warehouses. Speaking created an echo and the sound of the Labyrinth's dragging the remains in did just that. As his magic began to reignite things the place became alive. Slowly forges began to increase in heat, taking the cold chill right out of the room. The lights flicked, slowly bathing things in light. The movement cause by them entering sent up a few curls of dust and shavings, that danced across the ground for a bit. The door closed behind them as the last Labyrinth entered and there was silence for a moment.

As the light filled the room things became clearer to see. Lining one of the far walls was shelves upon shelves of tools and spare equipment. It ranged from small things hanging on hooks, to strange tech that clearly needed a sperate power supply to work and not something you would expect and fourteen year old to be able to use. There was materials scattered acorss the floor in various places, benches in strange patterns and different shapes. One was in a spiral with a seat placed in the center, there semed no reason for it. Some were tall and made for working from below and others were short for working from above. There was a few sections curtained off, onimous shadows lingering behind them or dangerous equipment being stored separately. In the furthest corner was a small building. It was simple on the inside. A front room containing a fold out sofa bed and some bookselves, a kitchen at the back and a simple bathroom. It was there for breaks and sealed off for health and safety reasons. There was dangerous things within the workshop after all.

Then on top of all of this were the puppets. Various different sizes and different types. Clearly some where not his. Some looked to be getting repaired, others seemed more something his parents would control and others were simple half built. It was clear which ones were Jace's. There was numerious ones in the shape of insects. Smalls ones shaped like butterfly's sat waiting on a desk. Their wings were like glass, all different colours and beautiful to catch in the light. Others shaped like beatles lay next to equipment, the backs exposed and filled with simple tools. There were none the size of Labyrinth though.
    Jace smiled as the room began to warm.
    "Welcome." He grinned, "To what my parents have dubbed, The Nest."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Esiphas , @Valkarma , @Galactic Pretty Boy , @Red&Stiletto , @pleasant_disorder
    @RainbowRabies , @Faux Angel

As 4 people drop dead where they stand others back up, another shadow user blocks all the light on the train once more. Before the lights come on Rakio will be smashed with a barrage of fists knocking him backwards, before he lands he will be floating and unable to move. He will be stuck to a wall due to a Telekinesis user, slowly he was starting to get crushed into the wall.

A shadow user takes his own shadow and grabs Krys, shadows of hands went around her body making it impossible for her to move. Then water forced her against the wall next to Rakio in a large rush of wave, and an ice user frezzes her hands and legs and neck against the wall.

The water user splashes both of them and floods the ground beneath there feet until they were ankle deep in the water, while every other member but one of them stood in the water. He approached the two of them slowly.

"Don't move, I don't want to kill you. Think about the situation your in before you make a move, water at your ankles, and an electricity user in the middle of the water talking to you. I wont be hesitant if I feel like I might need to kill both of you with a large jolt of electricity." The man laughed as the water user kept the water from leaving the train by controlling where it goes.

"You took down 4 people, and all we wanted to do was talk." He smiled wickedly, at both of them before approaching Krys. He touched her face then his hand slide down her body, touching her in places without permission, she was being assaulted by him for a few minutes then he came off of her and he looked at Rakio. Punching him in the stomach as hard as he could, sending a jolt of electricity through a point that forced him to puke.

"Your trapped so don't fight alright? Joseph i'm sure has a few questions for you himself, and if not i'm sure he will just kill both of you." He smiled and turned his back away for a moment.

What are you going to do guys? You gonna take that?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    @Spydermonkey , @Folter , @Hollow Ichigo , @Luzifer , @Stawberrylove @Kuraya554

Joseph followed Vinyl, he thought to himself several times how bad he should smack her into her place, talking to her commanding officer like that. He should intimidate her, show her what TRUE power is. But he held it back for the most part.

"Vinyl, I want to call two more people to come with us. Wait here for just a moment." Joesph walked back to his room, and went on the over com once more.

"Leon, Anselem and Zachary. Please report to me outside the base please. Leon, Anselem and Zachary report outside the base please. Thank you." He walked back to Vinyl outside the base with a large sudden chill when he came outside.

"Vinyl, wait here a moment, we must wait for the others. I feel this might be a larger mission than I thought. Sorry for the inconstant change of team mates, i'm still coming along with you though." He went into his back pocket and pulled out a small booklet. He began to write in it.

"Vinyl, would you describe your self as impatient? Short tempered?" He scribbled quickly in his booklet and waited for a response, and waited for Leon, Anselem and Zachary to come.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Esiphas
    As the boy was swallowed up the winged snake turned into ice. Wait a second... wasn't he part of Alexanders team? Who was this kid.

The ice shattered and the boy gave a blank stare at Kai. He spoke his eyes were pure white, his voice sounded distorted and demonic.

"How dare you think you can just take me out simply like that." The boy began to float upwards showing a sign of being able to control air as well. In the air there was suddenly 4 more of him all floating around Kai.

"I am a god, I control all. I will not be taken out by such a puny weakling." The was a boom the sound of thunder and lightning cracked from all of the boys. Chucks of earth slowly started to form around him.

"Your annoying me." The kid said still cracking lightning out like it was nothing.

Well, I decided to give everyone a challenge. Have fun with yours! Don't take him out! He could be vital to the RP! >
    ---------------------------------
    Light Buster
    The people will move in to attack you, water will be sent in your direction and with that a bolt of lighting sent right from that, before you can dodge two ice spikes will jump out of the ground heading right for her face.

Next, once you get out of that, a wave of several hands of shadows will come towards you, if one touches you, you wont be able to move. Meanwhile metal poles are also being thrown at you from a Telekinesis user.

I think that's good enough for now. >

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kai was a bit too busy staring to register surprise, but it did indeed faintly register. "A... god." She muttered. Then smuled. She raised her hands in the air, And xwater from the streetrise in the air, swiftly taking on shape. It grew legs, then a tail. Wings. Suddenly a dragon of water was staring at the "God." Kai stood atop it, throwing speas of boiling water.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas
    The boys raised there hands and the dragon was pelted with mini ice spikes, causing the dragon to disperse but also causing steam to form. One of the boys will charge at you while another one forms a wall of earth behind you. As he charges you lighting sparks from his body and he sends a jolt through your body, not one that left a hole, or one that caused any serious damage, just like a burn.

Then the boy erupted into flames and with magnificent speed starts to fire, fire balls at you, at the speed of a mini gun almost. Meanwhile, grass starts to grow around you on the side walk, which catch on fire.

Fire at your feet. Have fun.
    Try to take out the clones as efficiently as possible.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Numerous attacks headed Sophia's way and as they collided with her, the attacks made an explosion. When the dust cleared, she was nowhere in sight, all they attacked was just another illusion. Instead, she downed two more men as she stood on them while the group turned to her and she swiftly moved toward the next two. She moved between the men and left a copy of herself between them as the one of the men attacked with his shadow and other the other man using telekinesis to attack each other, bringing the numbers down to six, half way there.

(Sophia) "Amateurs."

Sophia was expecting professionals to come her way but all she got was just a bunch of amateurs, or so it seemed. Oh well, she'll still play until the last man standing is down.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raiko stood slightly idle for a second before things on the train drew choatic. He was flung against the wall before spears of ice could pierce him then that force began crushing him. His sword was under the water directly below the electricity user. He thought for a minute then laughed when he was punch the electticty sparkled yet Raiko made no movements. What happened next was an unexpected coalition of intense heat and flames in which dried the water and reduced electricity man into ashes. The ice around Kyrs melted before dissipating into nothingness.

The wall on the train seemed to corrupt before melting down to the floor. Raiko landed on his feet and as he did fire erupted from under them. It burned viciously around his body threatening even Keys if she came to close. Raiko picked his sword up and unshealthed it. The blade ignited in flames before it was tossed to Krys, Raiko never letting go of his death stare at the enemy. "I'll speak to Jospeh myself one day. Till then..." Raiko smiled as flamrs touched his face, running along it like silk. This feeling was surreal. Almost intoxicating in pleasure. Raiko savored the moment before a devilish smirk spread across his face. His teeth seemed as sharp as fangs and his hands like claws possed to attack. He began chuckling lightly before a spark of fire touch a lock of his hair. A red glow began covering the mans black hair and dlames were produced as it trailed back.

"You missed up when you came to us. Even if you wanna talk you have to come fighting."

Two orbs of flames began circling in the palms of his hands. The flames around him became more controlled and then they ignited with electricity. Raiko smiled before throwing a fireball forward at the Telekineses user, yelling crazily as he did. "Because that's what we would do!!!"

OCC: That's for you Disorder

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

OOC: :3

IC: Krys' mind blanked. She'd never been assaulted before. In several of her training classes, her teachers had warned women time and time again that this sort of thing happened. Rape. Sexual assault. Men using women's bodies against them. It wasn't unusual. But it had never happened to her, and no matter how often she was told it would happen, Krys had pushed the thought to the back of her mind. She'd told herself It won't happen to me. But it had.

She watched for a second as the flames surrounded and caressed Raiko. He looked fantastically at home, fighting. Suddenly, Krys was hit by the need to kill these people for what they'd done to her. Get up. Her head told her. Her fingers twitched in response to the command. Get up. It said it a second time. Her legs moved. GET UP. She put her gloves on and pushed herself from the ground. With a quick dash, she was on the shadow man that had bound her body. In a bloody display of the child's anger, Krys' fist went directly through the man's head. She pulled it out, covered in gray chunks of brain matter and skull and soaked in blood. Her next target was the ice user. The woman sent ice spears at her, and though Krys dodged, several of them made contact, but she couldn't feel them. Her brain had gone into override. She couldn't feel pain. The girl was on the woman in a matter of seconds. Grabbing her head, Krys twisted it, listening with cool satisfaction to the woman's neck snap.

The water user sent several waves of water at Krys and Raiko, but between Raiko's heat and her own strength, the water meant little. What didn't evaporate, Krys cut through like butter. When she made it to the water user, the child punched him in the stomach, forcing him to kneel, then took his neck between her tiny hands and squeezed, grinning furiously as the cartilage of his esophagus crunched and the life faded from his eyes as he pleaded for his life.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 06-08-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raiko side stepped around a blade of shadows thrown at him and used the enclosed space to dash across the wall and flipped over Krys just as ice spears flashed around them. A few hit the girl yet yeilded no effect.

"So strong." Raiko grinned from his ariel view of her strength. As she killed the shadow user Raiko's fireballs whipped around and took out a second rise from her shadow. Raiko landed, twisted at the waist and soon the world flipped. Now on his hanfs Raiko spinned twice as four waves of water were reduced to steam. Pushing up and over Raiko landed before two water masters. As expected they were smart.

How absolutely ridiculous. Water was to Fire as a Human was to a God. The two existed as natural opposites. Creation and Destruction. It was almost funny to sudpection such things. In fact, it was utterly fruitless. Knowing is never enough. They never quit these.....humans. So as a Son of Destruction he would dissipate their nostalgic dementia. Raiko lifted his hands into the air. The two water users appearing in the path alienated from one another. Or was it that.

A whip of water wrapped around Raiko's neck tightly. He flexed his chin down amd it turned to steam. Again. Why? Two more waves. More steam. Raiko understood. He remembered. In the blink of an eye his world receded into the past. Those. Hard times.

Like infinite space didn't matter he saw it. Time was no joy he had. Those burning memories of pain. Spikea of earth rising.around him. Fire raining from the heavena. Laughter. Anger. Agony. It fueled his heart. The pit of his abdomen burned viciously. It hurt. It always hurts. Why? Was he destined to die. To burn to death in sorrow. His teeth clenched tightly. "...I...." The water that now surrounded him grew deadly as it was frozen and shot at him from all directions. Raiko's hand clenches as his left foot planted heavily on the floor and his shirt exploded from his body. His black hair now a glowing red. It fact it seemed aflame itself. The flames that so seriously blazed around him now nonexistant. "I refuse..." Running both hands over his spiked long flame hair Raiko's eyes narrowed into slits. " Raijinn Kaiton no Geki." Spinning disks of flames appeared in his hands, having been collected when he ran his hands across that flaming ocean of hair. Spinning rapidally Raiko created flames expanding from the disks and into the shape of a dome. The water spiked quickly and collied with the flames. The two pushing against each other in an age long struggled. Raiko halted his rotation and jumped directly to the trains roof. A trail of flames opening and heating the top of the train. "Girl. NOW!" Leaping through the open hole Raiko stoid on the top of the train. He lept from the train towards the trees below. As he fell he turned to the train and liftes both hands. His fingers danced across the air in some ancient symbols before his hands grasped together.

"Kenshiro. Ignite your Blazing Wish." On the train Raiko's sword, having been thrown to Krys yet missed it's target was struck erect in the train. It's blade extending diagonally into a blanket of sorts. Through it's blade a famiiar ringing ignited it in flames. It concentrated into the screeching blade and traveled down to the tip of the blade. Krys had time to escape as Raiko made sure. From the time of his warning to the blinding flash if light that illuminated the trains cars. Three compact cars worth. Raiko like Krys for that audibule. "Never bring explosives near Destruction. It only breeds it's legacy.

Leon stepped from the wall and sighed. "I'd expect no other reponse from you." As Jospeh called them out Leon felt his muscles tightened. Were they being sent out even tho they were only a few hours in rest. "Then I have another question." Leon turned so he faced the boy and lifted his hand. "Then what drives those actions? What could be subjagating your being into acting upon War?"
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-08-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Anselem didn't answer... he didn't feel like answering questions to which he did not have any answers. He just started heading down the halls. "Apparently there are things that we need to be doing." He knew need was a bad term but he used it regardless. Most people were conspicuously imprecise with their language so he figured he deserved a little vagueness in his.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I suppose need is a 'fitting' term." Slowly pacing down the hallways Leon walked only a few feet ahead of the boy. His fingers twitched every minute or so and sweat was till existing against his eyebrows. His mind wondered the infinte space that was human thought. The war. This boy. Those kids. All of it flashed throughout his mind for words inched on to his lips. "Do you think we can beat them. That group from eailer." As slim a chance it was Leon couldn't help but remember such a defeat. Puppets, Power, Divine Light, and even erupting Fire. Such forces stood against them that it seemed almost suicidal. Leon chuckled at his self-doubt. Such thought were but another advantage to the enemy.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Zachary heard his name on the intercom, and decided to head over right away. Another mission with two of the others from before. Interesting what is it that they will be needed again on the same day, he wonders as he heads outside the base. He arrives outside the base and sees another with Joseph, he walks over and says "Reporting, sir."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Can?" Anselem felt the word over in his mouth like a toxin, "We do not live in a world of 'can's. Will we? Not all mysteries are illuminated ere we come closer."

They walked through the base and in little time came to where Joseph was meeting with the other members of whatever meaningless sortie they would be taking part in. Anselem saluted absently but precisely. A wind up dolling going through the motions his gears allowed.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Sophia didn't want to waste anymore time on the guys so she quickly made two more illusions of herself and they both attacked with her following them alongside them. The clones then split up for a feint attack while the real her took two more men down. While the clones managed to surround the remaining men as she then quickly jumped and stepped on their heads except for one man, which she left for interrogation. The illusions then walked back and merged with Sophia before she pinned the last man to the wall by the neck.

(Sophia) "Okay, you got thirty seconds before I punch you hard enough that you won't remember anything so you better tell me who sent you for me."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 06-12-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: ALRIGHT GUYS TIME TO KEEP MOVING! Sorry for the late reply it's finals week and I have been cramming and what not because I don't wanna lose my summer if I get an F or something so yeah. Alright, let's get this thing back up and running.

I think I'm going to change a few things though... Make it a bit more interesting for everybody else.
    Everybody

IC: The boys Kai is fighting decided to back off for a moment and have a better idea. "Hey, were the strongest people in this entire world." They smile at each other "Let's stop this war, we can make things rather interesting." They laughed together then blasted off into the sky leaving Kai behind burning in the grass she was standing off.

They hit the sky and go high enough where anyone outside would at least see little black dots in the sky. The grab hands and the one in the middle starts to spin at a rapid speed the others are blurred. Using wind, they draw the clouds into them, they spin at a rapid speed with the boys. This is something that everyone can see plain as day.

"This is our new world. We control it all." They laughed as they spun faster, twisting the sky. One of them flashes lighting down, it was purple and it strikes down near Rakio almost striking him.

Then again one almost striking Kai, then one flings towards Josephs group, Joseph saw it before it could do anything and caught it in his hand, freezing the bullet it's self.

"What is this." Joesph said to himself, but all could hear him. He ran to the outdoor based and hit a hidden button, an alarm started to go off.

"Leon, cover your ears! I don't need to melting down again." He heard his alarm blare throughout all of his hidden bases. Calling everyone to come outside, he had a feeling something was going down.

Same thing happened on Alexanders end, he heard the alarms blare and ran outside. He glared up as lightning struck towards him. He hit a button outside of the base himself, this was going to be interesting.

"Well now, guess I will see the day... when we have to destroy something and work together..." Alexander swore under his breath and alarms blared throughout the valley. Everyone started to gather outside and look at the sky.

"We have everyone where we want them." The three boys say. The main leader slowed down, and using lightning made a small whirlwind of electricity.

Alexander and Joesph meet at No Man's Land, the one place where they battled and leveled the ground. Tension built up around both groups.

Alexander looked at Joesph and Joesph stared back at him.

"You made this monster." Joseph proclaimed to Alexander "It's your problem, I dont want to be involved in it."

"If we take him on alone then we wont be able to stop him our self. I know you have one also, one that can control all. Is that one safe." Alexander's heat that radiated off his body increased and Josephs meet Alexanders with a cool icy breeze.

"He went missing a while ago, we have not heard or seen from him for a very long time. We think someone might have already taken him out."

"I need your help Joseph. Stop acting like a child and help me take down the monster." At this point people began to surround, and tension between the groups grew, at any moment a full on war could erupt, one attacking and slaughtering the other.

He turned his back to Alexander
    "Why should I help you. I hate you." Joesph said full on right to his face.
    "You don't understand what were dealing with. He might be able to control things we might not be able to even comprehend yet. We need to take him down."

Joseph turned back towards Alexander. "Fine, but after this mess is over, I swear to god, if you make another one, I will let you deal with it yourself. Am I understood?" Joesphs Organizations all looked at him with fear, most people have never heard such anger in his voice before, it was a new thing to comprehend for them

"I understand Joesph." Alexander held out his hand. "From this point on we are an alliance. Until that thing is taken down anyways."

Joesph looked at his hand, and took it with one quick shake. "Fine. Tell your guys, I tell mine. We need to get along for a bit."
    -------------------------------------------------
    @Esiphas , @Valkarma , @Galactic Pretty Boy , @Red&Stiletto , @pleasant_disorder
    @RainbowRabies , @Faux Angel

Alexander turned towards his group, he raised his hand and in a fiery instant all those on a mission (Pleasant_Disorder, Hollow Ichigo, or anyone else) or away for other matters came to where everyone was. The Organization generals and leaders all came up to Alexander and turned towards the group also. A group of several thousand people all together in one spot. Rakio was signaled by Alexander to come up as well, and he was sure he would follow.

Alexander said with a stern and strong voice. He made no choke nor did he hesitate.

"We will be working together with the members of Josephs group to take down a larger threat. After this monster is taken down then we will go back to war, but for now we are on a truce." Alexander points to the cracking lighting.

"The thing up there is a creation of mine that has lost control. It has the powers of all of us here, and might be able to wipe us out. That's why we are working together, because I can't take it down on my own." The group was deathly silent.

"If anyone is found killing a member of the other side, they themselves shall die in the most slow and painful way anyone could ever think. Understood? Any questions?" Alexander scanned the group and waited for any objections.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    @Spydermonkey , @Folter , @Hollow Ichigo , @Luzifer , @Stawberrylove @Kuraya554
    Joesph turned towards his group and sighed, everyone on a mission or away was returned to the group in a random spot. It did not matter who it was or why, EVERYONE was returned.

"We are working with Alexanders group to take down one of his out of control creations. If you look up to the sky, that is what we are up against. It's a boy, one as far as I know. He controls all elements and everything that we do, if we don't team up with them then we could be destroyed." Joesph took a breath

"That is all, any questions. If any one is found to be attacking a member on that side it will be sudden death for them." Joesph scanned the area looking for any questions on the matter.
    @Esiphas

Before the fire burns you, you are in-cased in ice, then before you realize it you are removed and placed in a random spot in the group of Josephs. Read above to see what is going on.
    @Light Buster

OOC: I forgot what side your on so your either engulfed in flames or in-cased in ice and returned to your group.

IC: Read above to see what is going on.
    ------------------------------------
    @Hollow Ichigo , @pleasant_disorder

You both will be engulfed in flames and returned to Alexanders group. Read above to see what's going on.
    ------------------------------------
    @Everyone else

OOC: Sorry for the sudden change, I planned it a lot more smoothly but I don't know when I will be back on again and I need people to start posting again. Please bear with me.

Just a recap, One boy with two twins causing havok.

We are putting all the Organizations together.

Read above if your confused. Have fun!

Updated Player list coming soon, I promise!
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 06-12-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Sophia saw her surroundings being engulfed in flames as she was transported back to Alexander. Of course, the man she was pinning to the wall wasn't transported along with her so she'll have to deal with him later. For now, she has questions to ask as she looked up into the sky to see a set of boys beginning to create havoc.

(Sophia) "Okay Alexander, you mind explaining what those boys are doing? Because they pretty much cancelled my trip and I want them gone if I'm going to leave."

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anselem look up and leaned back, leaving a read position and relaxing. He wouldn't have much to do until people started getting injured. They were to high up for him to fight and even if he could it wouldn't be a fight he could contribute to in a meaningful way. Instead he would primarily just play medic for most of this fight, unless fate had something more interesting in store for his body. But that wouldn't be his fight either, not really.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raiko, still decending toward the forest below was suddenly nearly killed from a bolt of lightning. If it hadn't been.for.Alexanders flames engulfing him he'd likely be dead. A second or so later he dound himself among all the ranks of both sides. He spit some blood to the floor before frowning heavily. What was this? A truce, even temporary, was overly aggravating and Raiko to his place with the other generals. He lifted his hand and Kenshiro manifested from flames in his hand. "Okay now what. We attacked, defend, play support or should I meet and greet our allies." Smirking Raiko.lifted his sword and pointed into the group designated Jospeh's side. "Where are you lightning master?"

Leon, having been transported as well, stood closely to his healing friend and shook his head. He didn't understand this at all. It seemed familiar almost. Like in another life he'd been through it all. However this was so new in its own sense. Turning to the boy Leon began taking off his bandages, as he did so he shook to the only one that mattered now, Enoch.

"I'd hate to abuse your power my friend but..." He looked at his left arm, twitching, and his shoulders, heavily broused. He hadn't time to wait so this was it. This boy, his divine abilities and the enemy behind him. Everything else was worthless.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Enoch is the character for the other RP, this is Anselem

Anselem turned toward Leon and nodded vaguely. He lift his hands up and they began to glow with holy light. The holy light shined through them. His hands were shined through by the light. Anselem moved the grammar and voice around in his mind, trying to figure out how best to turn the phrase. While he did, his hands were placed upon Leon's wounds, and the injuries were pull off his flesh and pain wracked Anselem for a moment as all the pain that those wounds would ever have inflicted snapped across his mind in a single shattering instant. He removed his hands silently.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kai panicked a little, seeing the army of red-team soldiers. It seemed everyone was here, thousands from either side. And they were Allys, supposedly.She stared at the enemy team. Or... the team that were now their loose allys. "This feels stranger than strange." She muttered, before Summoning a horse of water and sitting on its back.

Lumina looked around her as she was trasported. "But... Jace was working!He needed to finish! And... Wait,..." she listened to Alexandr talking to them. "An... Sliance?" She muttered unbelivingly. "Peace Jace.Peace! At least for now."

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyosuke winced as Katsumi jumped up in outrage. "So we're just going to trust them all of a sudden, even after all this time?" Katsumi shouted. "There's no way we're getting near them. What if someone just went rogue and attacked? There's enough resentment between sides to expect that. Ally if you want, but Kyosuke and I are--"

Kyosuke jerked his brother's arm, forcing him down to the bench. "We don't have a choice right now. Don't go making decisions for me if you can't even see sense," he hissed, standing slowly. "I, for one, am willing to work with you on this one, Joseph," he announced. "And I'm sure my brother will too, once he gets rid of his stupid desire to protect me."

To The Power Of Wind

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information