AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Curious facts people don't know about you

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

Default Re: Curious facts people don't know about you

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Ah ah, sometimes when I'm half asleep and I'm thinking of something related to falling my legs kinda fail as if I just missed a stair xD Funny feeling

When I wake up thinking that a dream is true that's usually related to studies, like I failed some subbject or instead that I had a great grade on one (which is pretty frustrating when you find out the results haven't come out yet xD)
    Haven't had that one. Well, yet anyway. I'm sure I will at some point. Sounds weird enough. Even though I don't have any idea where my dreams come from, they're always based on things that I didn't even have or do anything with. :\

Another fact: I like crunchy peanut butter. ^.^ Not by itself, I mean a sandwich. lol xP
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

2. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Wolf View Post
    Haven't had that one. Well, yet anyway. I'm sure I will at some point. Sounds weird enough. Even though I don't have any idea where my dreams come from, they're always based on things that I didn't even have or do anything with. :\
    Yeah, it's pretty weird :P Mines normally are related to something I know

Another fact: When I was a kid I was very clumsy at tying my shoes xD

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

4. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Mad Genius AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Rageface Headphones Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2022 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DementedStereo Steam ID: Aakanoyoru

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    I live in No Call, i realy don't like it here. I've been to places is So Call like San luis obispo and loved it. But it's like you said, weather, cars, the people arn't anything special. But there are people like that everywhere you go. It's amazing how differant the people are when you compare them to other places.

So i feel you on that man, i can't wait get out of sacramento. There a place out there for everyone where they can feel comfortable and welcome. We are not in those places.
    At least you have people in your area.

6. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I usualy shave at night xD

8. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dont like condiments I eat almost everything plain.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    Neither do I, when I cook for myself I don't add salt to the food

11. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

I had really strange and kind of awkward dream consisting of a stargate, the tardis, and black plant like tentacles taking over the world...that was deffenitly the weirdest dream I have ever had...yet it was strangely entertaining.

13. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeTrek View Post
    I had really strange and kind of awkward dream consisting of a stargate, the tardis, and black plant like tentacles taking over the world...that was deffenitly the weirdest dream I have ever had...yet it was strangely entertaining.
    Oh how i love strange dreams! ^_^

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    I used to be like that as a kid. Cheese pizza no toppings 24/7! Haha!

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    I usualy shave at night xD
    I shave in the shower at whatever time of the day that may be. My hair is realy starting to fill up my face and i'm not to sure i'm liking it... -.-"
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Oh how i love strange dreams! ^_^

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I used to be like that as a kid. Cheese pizza no toppings 24/7! Haha!

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

I shave in the shower at whatever time of the day that may be. My hair is realy starting to fill up my face and i'm not to sure i'm liking it... -.-"
    Ah ah, but in the shower you have no miror or do you?

Lool, that's why my hair is always short, plus no need to comb xD

16. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess one is that most people don't know I can bboy

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Till some months ago I thought profiterols were some kind of medicine xD

Name:  chocolateprofiterole_86196_16x9.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  17.8 KB

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

i was abducted by aliens in my dream and then suddenly woke up with a rail cannon in the arena and i was being attacked on all 4 fronts until i morphed the gun into a nuke that only the friendly aliens would servive. then i got drunk in my dream and still feel woozy. what if i really was abducted

20. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cowtipper View Post
    i was abducted by aliens in my dream and then suddenly woke up with a rail cannon in the arena and i was being attacked on all 4 fronts until i morphed the gun into a nuke that only the friendly aliens would servive. then i got drunk in my dream and still feel woozy. what if i really was abducted
    Lol, don't worry, I'm pretty sure you weren't

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

@

I WILL DESTROY YOU... or rather my alien friends will do the dirty work unless you post something better than what your dimwitted posts have been.

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like to wear sexy leather/latex clothing. Not outside anywhere ofcourse.
    I like to make something myself, design it after a game, anime or something that i design myself. I love wearing them and i think they look awsome as i have a sandclock figure.

Theres only few people who know me in reallife who know i like these - my boyfriend, a friend who likes to make them also so we can share ideas and people who i get my material supplies from. thats it, my secret is out now

24. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm a very quite person and I take a lot of time to get asleep!

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

A lot of people don't know that I speak a little Swedish

27. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by MariannaB View Post
    A lot of people don't know that I speak a little Swedish
    haha guess what...
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

29. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」, MariannaB liked this post
    Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Yes. I feel good now that I've shared it with the world. It's a secret I've been hiding inside of me for a long time (for unknown reasons - I just wanted to) but it feels amazing to have finally shared it!!!!

31. Likes Explorer Oak, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I sing in two different chorus

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I was born deaf in my left ear and to this day cannot hear a thing with it. Only my right one works at all, but it works well enough to almost make up for the left one completely. I can feel the vibrations from sound in my left one, though, even if I can't actually hear the sound. It feels really cool. Especially if it's something with a lot of bass.

Another interesting fact about my hearing problem, no one caught it until I was in 3rd grade, even with the mandatory hearing and vision checks you got at least once every year in elementary school and a million ear infections as a baby. People can be such geniuses sometimes...

Senior Member MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Kawasaki Ninja Radioactive Compass
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 08:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iitz CoCoHuNtEr Steam ID: MVPDJ23

i holla at every cute ladys in the streets when i skate xD idc if i dont know them as long as they got their hotness present in the streets xD
    BLADE OR DIE!

35. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was born with a torticollis which I got diagnosed at 2 months old. Instead of going to physiotherapy (which my parents didn't have time to because of their jobs), my mom made some exercises with me at home - like holding on toys in the opposite side for which my neck was stiff - and in the following appointment I was already healed!
    During my childhood I had a torticollis two more times or so, but despite being painful they got lost in like a day.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I have had these dreams for the longest time where I can fly and such. I really love it when I'm deep in the dream bcuz then I feel like I'm not just forcing myself to imagine it and it feels more real. I fly around in very different locations, visit people, or show off that I can fly. It really feels amazing to fly in your dreams. I have sometimes I will just coast around on a broom and fly casually past the scenery whether I was high in the sky or down low where the city life is brustling. I usually don't use a broom to fly tho. I usually just fly Peter Pan style. I'm also fairly strong in my dreams and have jedi-like force powers where I can push and pull the world around me. I can also become near invisible sometimes if I hold my breathe lol. And in my dreams, there is an evil, dark, shadow-like mist or invisible entity that will occasionally appear and try to attack me. If I fail to prevail against it, my body will be overwhelmed by a sensation that almost feels like someone is tickling you and it's super effective. The feeling is very uncomfortable, sort of like getting tickled for real lol, and I'll squirm in my bed, trying to wake myself up, until I finally get out of the dream. And sometimes it takes a few seconds until I can successfully force myself out of my dream. With this "Darkness" entity, I can usually sense when it is going to show up and sometimes there are very clear signs of its presence such as glooming dark clouds forming.

Also, a weird thing I've noticed is that sometimes I get stuck in my dreams even tho I'll be fully aware of my surroundings in the real world. I can feel the fresh air on my hand but I can't even budge nor twitch said hand when this happens. It is the weirdest thing to be fully conscious and not be able to move your arms or open your eyes let alone budge in your sleep. I feel like a vegatable when it happens.

And one more thing that I've notice about myself is that I will NEVER watch a show or anime alone that I think will make me cry. I'll forcibly grab my sister or my best friend and have them watch it with me. I can't ever stand to cry alone and that is especially true with shows like Clannad and Higurashi.
    Last edited by Ayu 「あゆ」; 07-19-2012 at 04:54 AM.

38. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Omorishoi! Your dreams seem really cool @Ayu 「あゆ」, thanks a lot for sharing

Click image for larger version

Name:	peter.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	65119

I guess the only thing interesting of my dreams - but still I'm half conscious when that happens - is that when in my mind I fall or miss a step while going down some stairs, my legs move alone as if I indeed was missing a step on the stairs.

40. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information