AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: E3 07....lawl!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Default E3 07....lawl!

Basically I think E3 this year will be a joke. I don't know...it seems like everytime I turn on G4 I get annoyed, and angry...and annoyed.

But whatever, if you want to watch it tonight and talk about it here's the thread, I don't know if there will be much to discuss.

Its weird, I remember the E3 06 thread like it was yesturday.
    A MaruDashi Creation

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Ah, E3! I look forward to this event year after year. No matter how exclusive it gets, I still tune in to see all the new stuff that's gonna be coming out.

Personally, I'm extremely excited for "Spore" and any updates on "Super Smash Brothers: Brawl".

I'm watching the preview show currently. Woot.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Actually, while the ESA has the right idea, pulling back from what E3 was, IDG is just picking up where E3 shut off.

It won't be exactly the same, but you can read about it here.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

Man last year was probably the best year for me to go to E3... even if it was expensive as hell even after their "discount" cause it is getting scaled back hard. Although I might still go to the GDC (Game Developer's Conference) one of these coming years... probably be more informative and more companies are making announcements at GDC now.

As far as stuff I'm interested in seeing shown at E3 this year I can't really think of much that hasn't already been announced and shown... I might be interested to see if the PS3 has any new and interesting titles announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    Actually, while the ESA has the right idea, pulling back from what E3 was, IDG is just picking up where E3 shut off.
    It won't be exactly the same, but you can read about it here.
    That actually sounds fairly cool... nice to finally see a major gaming event open to the public.
    Last edited by 氷の動物; 07-10-2007 at 10:45 PM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 氷の動物 View Post
    That actually sounds fairly cool... nice to finally see a major gaming event open to the public.
    If you want a true gaming event, then PAX is what you want.

A few months ago, I talked to Mike Kruhalik (otherwise known as "Gabe") about the future of PAX, and he said that their goal has, and always will be, to make the proper event for actual gamers. He said that E3 was really a terrible place for gamers, and that's not what he wanted PAX to be.

Really, that's where we should be going as gamers. E3 wasn't the Mecca everyone wanted it to be.

(edit, I promise I can spell)
    Last edited by Regex; 07-10-2007 at 11:58 PM.

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

If you want a true gaming event, then PAX is what you want.

A few months ago, I talked to Mike Krukalik (otherwise known as "Gabe") about the future of PAX, and he said that their goal has, and always will be, to make the proper event for actual gamers. He said that E3 was really a terrible place for gamers, and that's not what he wanted PAX to be.

Really, that's where we should be going as gamers. E3 wasn't the Mecca everyone wanted it to be.
    Actually I'm hella stupid for not remembering I'm going to PAX this year with my roommate and a bunch of his friends from NY... it's like less then 10-15 minutes from where I live but I didn't get to go last year because I went back to visit my family at the end of the summer so I wasn't around.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just finished watching the Microsoft E3 event and I gotta say..... "hmm... ok then"

They didn't really blow me away or anything, I don't know how these events usually go but I was bored. I could have gotten a good nights sleep on a worknight for once.... eh who am I kidding I wouldn't have slept this early anyway.

I don't get to watch the Nintendo or Sony one so I won't know how it will stack up, but it seemed like the speakers didn't even feel like being there. No energy on stage at all. And no word on any of Team Ninja's game plans, though I guess Tecmo isn't setting up for this one. Have to wait for TGS for info on their projects.
    Last edited by bakakame; 07-11-2007 at 12:09 AM.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

all i wanna see is the killzone 2 previews from E3 this year. They're finaly gonna show in-game and from the few pics that got leaked it's gonna look amazing ^^
    but for all other games i'm after there's already a ton of trailers around for and info for them is easy to get so i can't see any real surprises from E3 ^^;

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My God...New Halo 3 trailer...
    My inner Halo fanboy has come out, I got goosebumps.

I thought I surpressed the Halo Fanboy urges 2 years ago.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's because E3 is not the huge event that it was. The industry doesn't have to announce things at E3 anymore, since nobody will be there anyway. This event no longer means lots of new information and surprises.

I'm really not sure why it even warranted a thread this year.

You know it's true.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think the TGS (Tokyo Game Show) is the big thing now.
    But whatever gets out new info and clips of upcomming games is good in my book ^^
    There are some great new trailers of all kinds of game floating around now. i'm sure places like youtube have been flooded with them

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm really not sure why it even warranted a thread this year.
    Hey, at least we're talking about something. Even if it is how much E3 has gone down hill.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Member Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

Still, I think it's pointless overall and should just be left alone. Personally I think the year that Square Enix unveiled a beta trailer to FFXIII and Versus XIII was the best.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

I await the APPARENT unveiling of a new name for the Kingdom Hearts series...If that's at E3. They said during the summer anyway. And Final Fantasy XIII stuff. There will be new Metal Gear info won't there? Because I'm counting on that

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    My God...New Halo 3 trailer...
    My inner Halo fanboy has come out, I got goosebumps.

I thought I surpressed the Halo Fanboy urges 2 years ago.
    That trailer got my psyched and dissapointed. On the one hand, IT'S FREAKIN HALO 3!!!!!!!

On the other hand, it really didn't look too impressive for being one of the most anticipated entertainment releases of modern times. The environments do look impressive, but all the units look almost the same as Halo 2. One of the subtle changes I did notice was the real-time reflection off of every single shiny object on screen.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by bakakame View Post
    That trailer got my psyched and dissapointed. On the one hand, IT'S FREAKIN HALO 3!!!!!!!

On the other hand, it really didn't look too impressive for being one of the most anticipated entertainment releases of modern times. The environments do look impressive, but all the units look almost the same as Halo 2. One of the subtle changes I did notice was the real-time reflection off of every single shiny object on screen.
    And i'm perfectly fine with Halo 2 graphics.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Nothing too interesting has come out of E3 this year, and almost nothing new.
    Last edited by Rem; 07-12-2007 at 01:27 AM.

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    Basically I think E3 this year will be a joke. I don't know...it seems like everytime I turn on G4 I get annoyed, and angry...and annoyed.
    No, that's just G4. That channel will do that. Often.

Member Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

lol Obviously your view on this is very narrow. I mean there were STILL great games that got announced FYI.

Like with E3's pre show of The Last Remnant, then there was Gran Turismo 5, Mario Kart Wii, Time Crisis 4 (PS3 Only) etc...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

finaly finished watching all the e3 trailers and stuff (killed my net speed ^^; )
    and it wasn't to bad actualy. the pre-alpha in game killzone 2 preview was amazing, but ofcourse overshadowed by kojima revealing a MGS4 in-game clip where he said the ps3 exclusive game is set for a world wide release eairly 2008.
    i'll need to find the link to where they've summerized what each company showed and said this year.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta_Stryker View Post
    lol Obviously your view on this is very narrow. I mean there were STILL great games that got announced FYI.

Like with E3's pre show of The Last Remnant, then there was Gran Turismo 5, Mario Kart Wii, Time Crisis 4 (PS3 Only) etc...
    The only one of those games that had not been announced months in advance was mario kart. Which wasn't exactly the greatest shock in the world anyway.
    Last edited by Rem; 07-12-2007 at 09:48 AM.

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

i ended up skipping microsoft's conference, but i heard nothing special happened, so i guess that's alright. i did watch nintendo and sony's however, and i was kind of disappointed in nintendo. i've always expected them to have their fun and exciting ideas, but i wasn't blown away by anything. wii fit looked like it could be fun, and of course brawl is gonna be big, but other than those two games... it left me with something to be desired. there was mario kart, and the wii wheel (which by the way, appeared to be really small), but nothing NEW. come ooooon, nintendo!

sony, on the other hand, offered a lot more games that suited my taste. littlebigplanet looked fun, that echodome (something or another) puzzle game seemed interesting, and then there was MGS3 that just made me pee myself with joy and i don't even follow that series. killzone looked exciting too, and i'm not much into fps's. and what about assassins creed?! sony just showed me more of what i wanted to see, this time 'round.

anyway... i still don't own either a ps3 or a 360, so watching those conferences was like rubbing salt in the wounds. i just need to get a boyfriend with all the current gaming consoles and i'll be set.
    Last edited by nickinerdface; 07-12-2007 at 10:13 AM.

[CENTER][CENTER] [B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My boys are love!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's the current news on SSBB anyway? I know I'm not constantly in this forum going berserk about games but from the moment the Wii came out I've been waiting for Brawl as well as Super Mario Galaxy and to be truthful they're really why I got the Wii in the first place.

E3 doesn't air over in England as far as my set of channels are concerned and my Internet is horrifically slow, so I can't download the trailers or videos from it, but has anyone got any news on those games that they can post?
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    What's the current news on SSBB anyway? I know I'm not constantly in this forum going berserk about games but from the moment the Wii came out I've been waiting for Brawl as well as Super Mario Galaxy and to be truthful they're really why I got the Wii in the first place.
    Brawl was Dec. 3rd, and Galaxy was Nov. 12th, if my memory serves me correctly. I think this comming xmas is when I'll get a Wii...
    A MaruDashi Creation

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    Brawl was Dec. 3rd, and Galaxy was Nov. 12th, if my memory serves me correctly. I think this comming xmas is when I'll get a Wii...
    You are joking right....?

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSe...s&primaryID=-1

According to HMV (the store I get my games from these days) The release date for Brawl is 21st of September ....

Knowing Nintendo they plan to release it then but will pull it back just like they do with everything.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Closed Thread

Thread Information