AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The World of GFX :: Reprise

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I always love your b/w sigs, I don't know why, but they always seem to catch my attention. I can't really say much for the last one, but I think everything could be slid towards the center a little more?

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: The World of GFX :: Reprise

Guess what guys? I'm back.
    Kind of but not really. I probably won't make as many signatures/tags as I used to back in the day. Last year, I think I only made a little over ten. Even though I've moved on to making wallpapers and large pieces, I don't even make enough of those. You can see most of what I've made so far in my DeviantArt account. There are a few banners I have yet to upload that I've made for some fansub sites.

Most of the wallpapers that I make, I host on my website at Kanon-Finale (my semi-new website). You can find some of Serated's extracts there too.

I'm also going to try to resurrect Intuition GFX. I will be redesigning the main website and making business cards to see if I can find some clientele base to get us started. I know for a fact that I've gotten bad and out of practice. So why not send the random requests I get from time to time to people I know can do better?

Anyway, I'll first start off with this tag (which will probably be the only tag in months to come) to make this post relevant to the thread. Enjoy.

Also, Serated (in the event that you actually somehow bump into this), before you say anything... I know I'm being naive so shush.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-13-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Omg Balance <333 (Tis Crossy!)

Did you draw/vector that? If so it's quite good! The sig itself is quite unique, I think it'd be cool if it was more like the c4d's are floating there, you should add shadows beneath/behind them!

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You're being naive, Mr Balansu. (le troll)

You have some of my extractions on KF? More like ALL my extractions, if that's plausible.

You should take things slowly, I see what you're going for in this tag of yours, but I think its a bit much. The Depth is a bit too dramatic for my tastes and your color needs a little improvement. Although, if you vectored that image, massive kudos to you, and I give you great credit on trying to merge C4Ds with vectors as a means of combing the best of two styles.

Like I said before to you, just keep practicing and if you need me for anything, you know how to reach me.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Avido View Post
    Omg Balance <333 (Tis Crossy!)

Did you draw/vector that? If so it's quite good! The sig itself is quite unique, I think it'd be cool if it was more like the c4d's are floating there, you should add shadows beneath/behind them!
    Yes, I did vector the character. It's Shinobu from Bakemonogatari~ I got rid of her hat because it was annoying me. The only thing that bothered me about the vector though is that her straps began to look like MS Paint quality so I actually hid her left strap. Drop shadows though, I'll try that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    You're being naive, Mr Balansu. (le troll)

You have some of my extractions on KF? More like ALL my extractions, if that's plausible.

You should take things slowly, I see what you're going for in this tag of yours, but I think its a bit much. The Depth is a bit too dramatic for my tastes and your color needs a little improvement. Although, if you vectored that image, massive kudos to you, and I give you great credit on trying to merge C4Ds with vectors as a means of combing the best of two styles.

Like I said before to you, just keep practicing and if you need me for anything, you know how to reach me.
    You know I don't have ALL of them in there right now. I still have yet to even open the rar that you gave me that one day. It WOULD be nice if you did it yourself considering that it's quite a lot.

I definitely do need improvement on colour though. I guess that's somewhat part of the reason why I decided to vector Shinobu. You can tell I'm out of practice. Tried to go all vector but my comfort zone wouldn't allow me to try anything else without C4Ds. It's really starting to become a thorn in my side and I'm slowly trying to purge it out. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll keep it in mind when I redo the tag.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information