AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Unexpected Things v6: Nope.jpeg

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Say Unexpected Things v6: Nope.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Why do you relate possible self inflecting suicide to an actual heath issue?

You can arguably control the urge to kill yourself.. But you can't control a seizure.. I guess you wouldn't know the extremes of epilepsy because you don't live with someone who has it and you didn't work at a door security for a rave and watch a girl turn blue and violently thrash about right in front of you.. gee..
    I guess not.

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

Okay, on a more serious note, frankly if your epilepsy is so serious that an image is going to send you into a seizure, you shouldn't bloody be on the internet. If it's so terrible that the sight of an image is going to drive you into a seizure, it's your own bloody responsibility.

*shrug* That's just my two cents, I don't mean to be inflammatory, or insensitive, but I probably am.

Set made by the wonderful Seung-li.

"Everyone tries to define this thing called Character. It's not hard. Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking."

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saeriel View Post
    Oh, I'm good with punishing people ^^ Omnomnom sadism.
    Go on my young padawan! Punish him! Punish him in the name of love, with you love!

Goo! Go! Gooooo!!!

Attachment 57471

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, on a more serious note, frankly if your epilepsy is so serious that an image is going to send you into a seizure, you shouldn't bloody be on the internet. If it's so terrible that the sight of an image is going to drive you into a seizure, it's your own bloody responsibility.

*shrug* That's just my two cents, I don't mean to be inflammatory, or insensitive, but I probably am.
    I agree with this to a certain extend.

She had the ability to disable signatures....avoiding the internet as a whole it's kinda stupid. But she's stubborn as hell and just went a reported me. What a friend, right?

I removed the signature by myself though. I rather remove it myself than a mod doing it and meh...she's still my friend regardless of what she thinks of me and it's not worth jeopardizing our friendship.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by K'' View Post

She had the ability to disable signatures....avoiding the internet as a whole it's kinda stupid. But she just went a reported me. What a friend, right?

I removed the signature by myself though. I rather remove it myself than a mod doing it and meh...she's still my friend regardless of what she thinks of me.
    Now let's change subject!!
    You and Saeriel had 'something going on' - right?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She had the ability to disable signatures....avoiding the internet as a whole it's kinda stupid. But she's stubborn as hell and just went a reported me. What a friend, right?

I removed the signature by myself though. I rather remove it myself than a mod doing it and meh...she's still my friend regardless of what she thinks of me and it's not worth jeopardizing our friendship.
    Well I went further to the extreme than I really meant - hyperbole to make a point and all that. But it's easy to avoid images and videos if you need or want to.

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Now let's change subject!!
    You and Saeriel had 'something going on' - right?
    *wink wink leer*
    Last edited by Saeriel; 02-01-2012 at 06:47 PM.

"Everyone tries to define this thing called Character. It's not hard. Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Saeriel is the girl form of me.

She's already cool in my book.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 02-01-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

But it's easy to avoid images and videos if you need or want to.
    Really....? Being that's its the internet, you never know what will pop up, or set off a seizure. Not so easy to avoid.

Anyhoo....I don't believe in fairies....and 1 just died somewhere.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Eating popcorn while watching K" and Saeriel*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Eating popcorn while watching K" and Saeriel*
    That's Kaitou for you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooh M*A*S*H is on ^^

*steals Sux' popcorn*

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys

I still really hate you by the way.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys

I still really hate you by the way.
    What happened with the 'jk' in the end? ;__;

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*steals Sux' popcorn*
    Attachment 57474 I don't approve!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Attachment 57474 I don't approve!!
    Ha...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Ha...
    Don't laugh at a woman in tears ;__;

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Don't laugh at a woman in tears ;__;

You're right...*points and laughs* Ha ha!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're right...*points and laughs* Ha ha!

*Throws Jacob's Ladder to Saeriel aswell*
    MOHAHAHAHA!!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

MOHAHAHAHA!!!
    Oh no...the only person who punishes me is moi...though punishing others is quite enjoyable. The only Swedish sadism I can take is watching the Sedin twins...

Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MOHAHAHAHA!!!
    *cackles and sharpens blade slowly*

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh no...the only person who punishes me is moi...though punishing others is quite enjoyable. The only Swedish sadism I can take is watching the Sedin twins...
    *Laughs while watching Saeriels comment*

*cackles and sharpens blade slowly*
    So many new victims for you now! You must be happy ^__^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*blinks*

Wait... You mean the hockey players?

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

*blinks*

Wait... You mean the hockey players?
    Yes...though I'm not a Vancouver fan, they do have some great players. Not big on Swedes either...

Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes...though I'm not a Vancouver fan, they do have some great players. Not big on Swedes either...
    Sorry Sux, even if he's not a Vancouver fan, I've decided not to be sadistic ^^

25. Thanks Jacob's Ladder thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob's Ladder liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sorry Sux, even if he's not a Vancouver fan, I've decided not to be sadistic ^^
    Wait, you like hockey?!?
    What team is yours? I have high hopes for Winnipeg.

Closed Thread

Thread Information