AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Soulless

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Default Re: RPG: Soulless

Walking on the sidewalk, I glanced at the air, taking it all in. Today was such a beautiful day, wonder whats in store for me. A grin spread across my face as I heard gun shots sprang in the air. Glancing around, I noticed the noise was coming from the area were I seen that one person walk into that building. Also the sport were I killed all those Soulless. Running I got to the corner glancing to my left noticing two people open firing at the door to that house. My hand started twitching, apperently I was itching for a fight. I started running full speed, it will only take a second to get there. I heard yelling behind me as my bodyguards try to catch up. The men glanced at me right when I got there, but they were to late. My sword was already in my hand from my back and with my momentum swung my sword cutting the first person through their stomach. Stepping sideways I spun around, a bullet flying pass my face tipping my hair. With the blunt of my sword I collided with the Soulless I'm guessing face sending him falling to the ground grabing his face in pain.
    The gun spun in front of me, picking it up, I pointed at the men and shot him square in the chest, blood spreading everywhere. Killing him dead in hist tracks. Throwing away his gun, I put my sword back on my back, glancing at the door they shot through

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The blonde and the white-haired teenagers eventually got tired of waiting, and began to investigate themselves.

"Do I want to know what 'malarkey' means?" Katex asked Mono as he pushed open the front door, both hands on his pistols. The two teenagers found themselves face-to-face with two other men on the ground, with slashes through their stomachs and bulletholes through their heads. Standing above the two mens' bloody deaths, was a man with a big sword. Trying to catch up to the man were what looked like buff bodyguards, running through the middle of the street.

"Anou~" Katex said. "Who're you?" He asked the man with the big sword, raising his pistol to the man and waiting to see what he'd do next.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

my body guards reached me lookin at this man pointing a gun towards me.Instantly their weapons went up now pointing at these teenagers one white hair and one blond.

Well "you can call me shaquille, and u can say im a fellow chance." A chuckle started coming from me,"well actually as far as im concern im one of the strongest chances around here with the most resources."

But enough about me, who are you 2 and why were these men after you?

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Mono watched as all of this happened and remained silent. Blades to his throat. "Hey, those are sharp be careful with those." I say to one of the many body guards.

"you can call me shaquille, and u can say im a fellow chance." A chuckle started coming from me,"well actually as far as im concern im one of the strongest chances around here with the most resources. But enough about me, who are you 2 and why were these men after you?" Shaquille said.

"You're one of the strongest then why so many body guards? Honestly? I don't know who these men are and I don't know who you are so as far as i'm concerned your another enemy or just another chance, nothing special." I turn around and start to walk towards the kitchen, were he heard some pancakes were made.

"You know as far as i'm concerned, your just another person, just another chance, nothing special. You think your strong but I think your weak." I start to pour syrup on my pancakes and start to eat.

"Honestly, I hate all chance, and Soulless." I say very rudely to Shaquille, and continue to eat my pancakes.

"Katex, I'm leaving if these guys let me. Sorry if I caused any trouble."

(I hope this post makes up for missing the last three. )

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A chuckle ran through me as I heard these little kids makin fun of me."Weak? I havent heard that for a long time. No matter how strong anybody is,it helps having back up just in case, u know wat I mean?" Glancing at the cocky kid pouring syrup on his pancakes.

Also is that any way to talk to somebody that save your asses from these guys, and to me, looked like u guys would need all the help u can get, because just saying those 2 pistols dont look that threatening. With smirk on my face

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@shaqpabst
    @HateSpawn98
    @jellycone89

Random fact that nobody probably cares for:
    jellycone89 is my Nii-chan IRL, so he's my 'cousin' in this RP (he just signed up o3o;; Meh). He is extremely odd, so Nii-chan told me to have him shipped to me in a package from China in my post. So please excuse the randomness of this response, as it's all so his character - Onigiri (Nii-chan is aware it means 'rice ball') - can be introduced.

♠-♦-♣-♥

Katex bit his lip. What am I supposed to say? He wondered. How're you supposed to react when some stranger saves your life from two murderers, and another semi-whatnot stranger begins making pancakes like nothing ever happened?

The thought of shooting Shaquille ran through Kate's mind, just to show him how powerful his 'not-threatening' pistols really were - but he quickly squashed it away. "Thanks for saving our lives," Katex said, turning to look at the man. Everyone was standing in the middle of the kitchen, because they had - for some reason - decided to follow the pancaking-eating Mono.

Katex then looked at Mono. "You can leave if you want to," He said. The blonde turned back to Shaquille. "I know you saved our lives and everything, but -" Katex was cut off as the doorbell rang.

All three men stared at the door for a moment before Katex made a move to go answer it. "Any ideas who it is?" He called back to the two men behind him in the kitchen - who didn't respond.

Throwing the door open, Kate quickly aimed his two pistols at the open air. "Huh?" The blonde wondered aloud, glancing towards the ground. Amidst the blood and dead bodies, there was a package with a 'UPS' stamp on it.

The package shook before bursting open.

"I ISH ONIGIRI!" The boy that came from the box shouted, before glomping Katex.

"Oh dear sweet lord in heaven," Was all Kate could manage before being toppled to the ground by the glomp.

♠-♦-♣-♥

Nii-chan... you're so mean... -pouts-

Couldn't you have just entered some other way? >w<
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-24-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: I forgot the Mentions or2

Join my RPG

Junior Member jellycone89 will become famous soon enough jellycone89's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jellycone89

"HEY COUSIN!!!" I shouted into Kate's ears. I got off my cousin and examined him. "You are my cousin, right? If not can you send me to your neighbor?" I said. "WHY DID YOU COME OUT OF A BOX?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED OF SUFFOCATION IN THAT THING!" Kate kept on scolding me, until I interrupted him and said "Why is your front yard full of dead people? Are you goth?" Kate sighed, stood there expressionless, and shoved me inside his house.
    Last edited by jellycone89; 07-24-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Don't make me...
    Sig by: Jellycone89

8. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jellycone89

Dear God, child. I'm a guy in this RPG. Not a girl. or2

Another thing nobody will probably care about:
    My Nii-chan is an idiot.
    I've begun to post my RP responses in first person.

♠-♦-♣-♥

"Did I ever tell you how much I liked it back when you were in China?" I pressed as we both entered the kitchen. I noticed Mono and Shaquille staring at us, so I quickly explained, gesturing to my foreign cousin.

"This is my cousin, Onigiri." I said, closing my eyes and crossing my arms. "He just imported himself in a box all the way from China to come here to taste a Big Mac." I reopened my eyes and rolled them, avoiding looking at Onigiri.

"Onigiri, this is Shaquille - he just saved our lives. And the guy eating pancakes is Mono. Mono and Shaquille, Onigiri. Onigiri, Shaquille and Mono."

Join my RPG

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Anger raged though me. To much at one time. More people. I'm not used to this.

"Shaquille, I can handle myself. You have no idea." My hands were shaking. I wanted to kill this person so bad. Something seemed off to me. I have a smirk across my face, and I continue to eat pancakes as katex speaks.

"This is my cousin, Onigiri." Kate said "He just imported himself in a box all the way from China to come here to taste a Big Mac." He avoided looking at this cousin.

"Onigiri, this is Shaquille - he just saved our lives. And the guy eating pancakes is Mono. Mono and Shaquille, Onigiri. Onigiri, Shaquille and Mono."

"This is annoying I will be leaving and begin my hunt again." I say with all seriousness in my voice.

"Kate thanks for the breakfast and night stay." I pat his head, and lean in and whisperer. "Your gonna want to leave soon. If this guy finds out your a soulless your going to die."

I get back from leaning up. "If we cross paths again, any of you. I wont hesitate to shoot, and nice to met you Onigiri." I start my way to head out the door.

Junior Member jellycone89 will become famous soon enough jellycone89's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jellycone89

"HAI!" I said to the strangers in the kitchen. "Oh, Grandpa gave me this really cool blade too! It's really old though." I said as I took it off my back and waved it around to show them. Kate jumped back as I waved it near his and shouted "WATCH IT!" "Sorry, I was never taught how to use a blade. So i used it to break into UPS to ship myself. Are blades supposed to be this weak?" I asked.
    Last edited by jellycone89; 07-24-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Don't make me...
    Sig by: Jellycone89

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jellycone89

Edit your post. I am not stupid enough to stay that. (T_T+)
    Something new: Don't make ppl say stuff in your response. You're the ONLY person that talks. Nee? Unless you're quoting something the person said earlier.

♠-♦-♣-♥

I watched as Mono left, but before he could officially make his way out of the room, he patted me on the head. "Kate thanks for the breakfast and the night stay." He says aloud before leaning in and whispering in only a voice I can hear: "You're gonna want to leave soon. If this guy finds out you're a Soulless you're going to die."

I nodded and said, "Un."

After that, Mono gave us all another death threat and said it was nice to have met Onigiri before setting off. I watched his disappearing back before it became invisible behind the front door. This now left Shaquille, Onigiri, and I alone.

"Welp," I said, stuffing one hand into my pocket and scratching the back of my head with the other. "I'll be heading out right about now, too, I guess." I mumbled, grabbing a random duffle bag from the counter. Before anybody could respond, I ran upstairs and stuffed some ammo, blades, another pistol, clothes, and bathroom necessities in the bag and came back downstairs. "Later,"

I didn't know what else to say, so I went through the back door instead of the front door. Ever since Mono whispered that sentence in my ear, I'd been pretty shaken up. And I left through the back because I didn't want Mono to think I was stalking him. I was halfway through the door before Onigiri finally had a delayed reply and greeted Shaquille.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-29-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: OmR. AF turns 'ass' into 'donkey' (T_T+)

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It kept on getting more stranger and stranger. now an een wierder kid came in a fricken package, and I dont even know wats heppning. For these kids being so young they are extremely cocky. Well atleast one of them is. "What shall we do boss?" asked my body guard as I was standing in the kitchen now alone, except for that one annoying little kid left. "Well, before the night is over, I would like to browsethe city a little more." a laugh ran through me,"maybe someone be dumb and challenge me to a fight" glancing down at the wierd child that finally greated me.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Out of confusion I run to a hill and pull out my sniper for a good eye on the house and where katex ran off to, I saw him run out the back entrance, I wanted to challenge that guy to a fight. Shaquille or something. He made my blood boil. If he came out of the house with katex or his brother I will take him out other wise I can leave him alone and he will be on his way.

The next thing I knew I heard a click behind my head, and a man say
    "Don't move."
    "I won't but what will you do about the tree about to crush you?"
    "Huh?" He turns around and I throw him over my shoulder and down the hill. He landed in front of katex's house, and I blew off his head right in front of the door, where people could see in the area, but I was to lazy to move.

If people are coming for me that means katex is in trouble, but I started felling lazy. He's already so far away, I think he can handle himself.

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A twitch ran through me. This day could become very interesting. Then one more of my guards came in the back,

"Sir, people are coming here fast, we have to leave before this becomes a mess. I think that going through the back is the best way, the large number is coming from the front and possibility of u getting picked off"

Pulling my sword from my back I started heading towards the back door, as my guards surrounded me.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I see the man running out the back side of the house. Could they be after Katex? Could they have realized it? I grab my things and start to head out to a better position. Damn, this can't happen. I try to take a aim at the man and I fire, missing by only a foot. I was not thinking I should have taken out the guards not shoot directly! What was I thinking?! I try to make a run for it down the side of the area i'm at to try and catch up with katex. Avoiding any possible attacks from her guards or anyone else.

A man pops out of the woods and I slam him into the ground and flip over him myself. The man got up and it looked like there were more people popping out one by one. Each one i'm doing tricks to get past them. I turn around and slide on the ground they were marching in a line so I line them up and give them all a fatal wound with one shot. Acrobats were kinda well worth it. hehe ^_^

Now for katex...

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A shot sprang out and landed next to my foot. "Who the hell just shot at me?" I thought

Sir, my guard said "the shot came from the hill over there pointing into the distance"

"Good!" I will go in the front of the hill I want you to come up the rear, my other one to take care of my back and set up as a sniper watching my position the whole time, and the final one to follow me."

I started running at the hill. There was an itch in the back of my mind that one of the kids was the culprit, and after what I did to help them. I started laughing while running up the hill with my bodyguard

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Aw crap. Why did I get myself into this. Now I have literally everyone with him attacking me... Just what I needed, and worst of all my white hair sticks out like a sore thumb. I improve my running but my laziness kicked in. I trip and fall flat on my face only to do a flip back on my feet, aw man. This is so dumb, why am I running? I can take these fools, they don't know who I am let alone how powerful I am. I have worked solo this entire time. I stop in my tracks and start to head down the hill towards Shaquille. (I think I spelled it right)

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

While running up the hill, I noticed the white hair kid stumbling on his feet, and quickling getting up heading towards me. Well this kid has some balls. It would take a couple more minutes before one of my guards from the left meet up with me. Pulling my sword in front of me I was waiting, and staying prepared. in my army training, I learned never take someone for advantage.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

He stopped, and drew his blade. Crap, guess I have to fight. I draw my pistols and slide down the hill and point the guns at him, waiting for his next move, in silence I stared at him with my red eyes, I took care of myself since I was 8 years old, this man has been in the army it looks, I have a good chance...

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

the boy aimed his guns at me. A smile ran down my face, "was he serious"

A click ran in my ear witch ment one thing everything was set. I quickly charged at him dashing back and forth

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Back and forth dashing what a normal thing for someone to do. Thinking about it she get's close enough and I do a front flip to dodge and fire my now twin pistols at him. I land my back facing him I do a quick turn to make sure he's not after me already.

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

good, thats exactly wat I wanted him to do. Raising my sword in the air, my signal was heard in that instant.My sniper set somewherefar away shot. Everything went in slow motion. It was heaading straight for the kids head and their was no way he could dodge it.

"Now, time for the show" I thought running towards him.

Quickly jumping in front, the bullet collided in my shoulder blade. Blood splattered out instantly

"Now wat would the kid think" I thought

that instant my sniper from the distance feld away before anybody could get an eye on him

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Shocked as he took a bullet for me I lowered my weapons, and I see the blood. It looked wonderful, the red the wonderful color of my eyes. I look at him then around to see were that bullet from.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@shaqpabst
    @HateSpawn98

I dunno why. But you guys are just so awesome. :3

-

I truly am blonde, I thought, when I finally realized that annoying sound I'd been hearing for the past few minutes was actually several guns firing.

Turning around and whipping my pistols out, I quickly spotted a man behind me and fired again and again until he hiccupped blood and fell to the ground (OOC: I couldn't really keep up with your posting o3o;; So I didn't know if any of you had killed him yet. So, if not, I just committed my first RP homocide!~ *does happy dance*).

I could tell that he had come from somewhere near my house - possibly from my house directly. Nuu, he didn't come from your house - or else he would've shot you dead in your sleep.

I glanced around with my pistols still in my hands and some blood from the man splattered across my face. Obviously something smaller than a war but bigger than a hit-and-run was happening. Scanning my surroundings, I quickly spotted some more people resembling the man that attacked me sparring with Shaquille and Mono.

Mono's death threat better not have been real, was all I could think as I ran towards the hill to go help the two.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I look at the kid noticing my wounds. "Its nothing serious"

Glancing down at his pistols, I quickly looked back up.

"Before everything goes to hell, Theres soemthing about u that I like a lot." Putting my sword on my shoulder I smiled

This wound is nothing to me. Quickly my guard that was suppose 2 head around arrived, walking next to me.

"I can feel the power within you, and I know what you can accomplish." Bending back a little as blood run down my shirt

"If we combined forces we can change the war." my other guard showed up next to me

"Join me" I said grinning

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information