AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rana mod for Minecraft

Banned Forum / Chat abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678's Avatar
    Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 07:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Rana mod for Minecraft

This mod requires you downgrade your Minecraft to version beta1.7.3 (it doesn't work on the current version of Minecraft) and install ModLoader (the older beta1.7.3 version of ModLoader to match the Minecraft version, or else this won't work). Rana is an anime girl NPC (non-playable character) with a frog hat. She would randomly (and rarely) spawn in the game. When she did spawn though, she would spawn in large groups. She was only in one of the VERY FIRST beta releases of Minecraft. After this, the guy who had contributed her left the development team for the game, and took his copyright for her with him, requiring that they remove her from all subsequent versions of the game. However using screencaps to get her appearence and possibly decompiling of a copy of an old beta version of the game (would be needed for getting her code, model, texture, etc), hackers found enough information to reconstruct this NPC and add her back into the game as a mod (fan-made addon) for the game.

Here's my screencap I took from it on my comp.

I downgraded my version of Minecraft so this mod would work properly (remember it must be version beta1.7.3 to work). I thought it was TOO AWESOME to pass up, cause if I had to describe this mod in one sentence, I'd say "The animeness is strong with this one". If you are interested in this mod without having to go through the HASSLE of finding the mod, downgrading your Minecraft etc all yourself, I'm willing to share my modded copy of version beta1.7.3 of minecraft.jar with you.

HOWEVER, since distributing the game's executable file (minecraft.jar) is piracy if you have not already bought the game (regardless of the fact beta1.7.3 is an older version of the game, the current version is release1.4.6 ), I will require that you already own a legit copy before I send you my modded minecraft.jar file. To this end, I will need you to:
    1. PM me some proof of purchase for the game. This could be a receipt you got after making the purchase (just make sure you MS-paint out or Photoshop out all personal info like CC# etc).

2. Promise you will NOT redistribute the download link I send you (I'll send it to you in a PM so other people reading the forum can't see it).

Now I'm going to trust you and assume you are honest. I'll assume you aren't going to show me the receipt (or whatever proof of purchase you have) from your friend who legit bought it, in order to ILLEGALLY obtain a working copy of minecraft.jar for yourself. With this in mind, don't betray my trust. If I find a copy of this pre-modded copy of the jar file floating around the net, I will report you to Mojang (the guy who made Minecraft).
    Also, If I somehow find out you cheated (like if I read a post in some other forum that is obviously yours in which you brag about cheating) and used someone else's proof of purchase (such as a receipt) to trick me into sending you my pre-modded copy of minecraft.jar, again I will report you to Mojang for piracy.
    Last edited by abcdefgh12345678; 12-27-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: enabled my signature

2. Dislikes GameGeeks, Ranshiin disliked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Rana mod for Minecraft

Biatch please, I play Beta 1.2_01; the oldest version ever. And no, I will NEVER buy this game. I've seen what they did in 1.4.5, lagging up your PC like crazy by making every single player load up like a server. They don't deserve my money for being a bunch of lazy _ucks, forcing me to play online.
    And you can keep your stupid frog girl.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Banned Forum / Chat abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678's Avatar
    Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They don't force you to play online. After you activate your software online, you can play in 1-player mode (and possibly LAN multiplayer mode) indefinitely, with no internet service at all.

Also the latest versions have stuff you could never imagine in your ancient version. Redstone, monster spawners, monster eggs, enchanting books, etc.
    Last edited by abcdefgh12345678; 12-27-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: enabled my signature

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh12345678 View Post
    Now I'm going to trust you and assume you are honest. I'll assume you aren't going to show me the receipt (or whatever proof of purchase you have) from your friend who legit bought it, in order to ILLEGALLY obtain a working copy of minecraft.jar for yourself. With this in mind, don't betray my trust. If I find a copy of this pre-modded copy of the jar file floating around the net, I will report you to Mojang (the guy who made Minecraft).
    Also, If I somehow find out you cheated (like if I read a post in some other forum that is obviously yours in which you brag about cheating) and used someone else's proof of purchase (such as a receipt) to trick me into sending you my pre-modded copy of minecraft.jar, again I will report you to Mojang for piracy.
    I lol'd.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

td;rl

I can honestly say is that I'm not into Minecraft, only familiar with it because I just know people who play it and my fiance plays it sometimes just because. Well, it doesn't matter.
    But I admit the frog girl looks cute. :oP

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh12345678 View Post
    They don't force you to play online. After you activate your software online, you can play in 1-player mode (and possibly LAN multiplayer mode) indefinitely, with no internet service at all.

Also the latest versions have stuff you could never imagine in your ancient version. Redstone, monster spawners, monster eggs, enchanting books, etc.
    They don't force you but every Single Player game you play starts up a server anyway, even if nobody can join your game, your computer lags like bonkers for NO REASON. I played it on an ultra performance PC and there's nothing you can do to lower the lags because it's all useless code attached to SP, simply because those lazy bastards joined SP and MP on the same basis so they can clear bugs and add more stupid features on both without having to differentiate anymore.
    I like my cracked, ancient version anyway, because everything I build is out of my own hard work and no one could ever, EVER come over and bother me.
    Last edited by DOOM!; 12-23-2012 at 02:44 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.LeDoom! View Post
    They don't force you but every Single Player game you play starts up a server anyway, even if nobody can join your game, your computer lags like bonkers for NO REASON. I played it on an ultra performance PC and there's nothing you can do to lower the lags because it's all useless code attached to SP, simply because those lazy bastards joined SP and MP on the same basis so they can clear bugs and add more stupid features on both without having to differentiate anymore.
    I like my cracked, ancient version anyway, because everything I build is out of my own hard work and no one could ever, EVER come over and bother me.
    Uh ... my laptop plays 1.4.6 (the most recent build) in single-player at 120fps. My laptop is 5 years old.

Methinks you need to start using a computer that doesn't use rocks for RAM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Uh ... my laptop plays 1.4.6 (the most recent build) in single-player at 120fps. My laptop is 5 years old.

Actually, a lot of people with a high end computer are experiencing the same issue. In fact, I'm experiencing the same issue. 1.2.5 worked perfectly, then BAM, the lag begins. I tried everything, i even installed the magiclauncher to lessen the graphics and i installed modloader and nothing works. Did you by any chance update your graphics card or reinstalled any drivers? Because I reinstalled minecraft, i updated Java, I even reinstalled the drivers of my graphics card and nothing works. I only get about 30-40 fps and then i get lag spikes whenever i get near lava. I think 8gb of ram should be fine for minecraft.

It really does feel like I'm playing online all over again, which is why I avoided it like the plague.

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

6 gigs of DDR2; but those don't change a thing. It's video card/processor and now modem that counts.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Actually, a lot of people with a high end computer are experiencing the same issue. In fact, I'm experiencing the same issue. 1.2.5 worked perfectly, then BAM, the lag begins. I tried everything, i even installed the magiclauncher to lessen the graphics and i installed modloader and nothing works. Did you by any chance update your graphics card or reinstalled any drivers? Because I reinstalled minecraft, i updated Java, I even reinstalled the drivers of my graphics card and nothing works. I only get about 30-40 fps and then i get lag spikes whenever i get near lava. I think 8gb of ram should be fine for minecraft.

It really does feel like I'm playing online all over again, which is why I avoided it like the plague.
    I haven't updated my drivers in like four months, plays fine. Only problem I have is I sometimes get lag when loading chunks, but I get that problem on all games on this laptop (laptop graphics card = poor bandwidth, isn't able to load things from RAM/disk fast enough)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.LeDoom! View Post
    6 gigs of DDR2; but those don't change a thing. It's video card/processor and now modem that counts.
    4GB DDR2, 800Mhz, and running on a 2.5Ghz Core2duo and an 8800GT, aka 5-year-old tech.

Runs between 70 and 120fps 95% of the time.

I get the same fps on a desktop with a 2.9Ghz quad-core AMD and a GTX275.

edit

I will clarify, though ... I use Optifine, though I don't per-se change any graphics optioms aside from some minor things such as anisotropic filtering / antialiasing and other such things that make the game look a little nicer than default.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 12-24-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I haven't updated my drivers in like four months, plays fine. Only problem I have is I sometimes get lag when loading chunks, but I get that problem on all games on this laptop (laptop graphics card = poor bandwidth, isn't able to load things from RAM/disk fast enough)

4GB DDR2, 800Mhz, and running on a 2.5Ghz Core2duo and an 8800GT, aka 5-year-old tech.

Runs between 70 and 120fps 95% of the time.

I get the same fps on a desktop with a 2.9Ghz quad-core AMD and a GTX275.

edit

I will clarify, though ... I use Optifine, though I don't per-se change any graphics optioms aside from some minor things such as anisotropic filtering / antialiasing and other such things that make the game look a little nicer than default.
    No, I lowered graphics till the game was really 8-bit like and even then I had some lags in-between exloring new regions and returning to old ones as well as lags for no reason that come and go. They screwed up and they need stop being lazy. Whenever a game developer enhances multiplayer and leaves SP behind, that's money calling, and a spit in a single player's face!

Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I finally got myself a sig. What ya think?

14. Likes DenjaX, Nephthys liked this post
    Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information