AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Here's the TRUTH!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Here's the TRUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    FRIEND!!! ahhh Friend! FRIiiiiiieeeeeeenddddd!Friend

2. Likes Zainox liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    @Ranshiin might be taking ad a bit too seriously.
    I'm not taking him seriously. If I was, I'd be crying and begging not for my piracy/website history to be released to the government.

I just decided I was going to beat him at his own game for once instead of just posting my usual 'cool story bro' meme. Yep. I figure it's probably a waste of time though, I'll go back to just posting memes next time.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/912

Current through Pub. L. 113-86, except 113-79. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
    I think this applies to AD555..... Nice job dude shall I go turn you in?

More:
    http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/fo...9/crm01477.htm

Last edited by blueangel06661; 04-02-2014 at 09:56 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

5. Likes Meenah, Ranshiin, Vintniv liked this post
    🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As you may have noticed, yesterday was April 1st. This thread was my April Fools joke. I am not actually a member of the NSA. I do not have any of your real names or street addresses, nor do I have any systematic way of linking your IP address to your username on these forum.

To anyone who honestly believed, even slightly, even for half a second, that I actually was a real NSA agent:

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/912

I think this applies to AD555..... Nice job dude shall I go turn you in?

More:
    http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/fo...9/crm01477.htm

Just to let you know, if it was illegal to pretend to be a federal agent just for fun, a kid playing "cops and robbers" with his friends would be arrested if he decided to be an FBI agent instead of a normal policeman in the game, not to mention there are also laws against impersonating a police officer. I'm pretty sure the law you quoted applies to someone who really goes all out (getting fake uniforms, fake badges, fake IDs, etc) to actually try to convince someone that they are the federal agent that they are claiming to be.

I don't think an online joke would count as impersonation under this law. The intent of the law is clearly to keep people from impersonating a federal agent for personal gain (like in an episode of Law & Order SVU episode I saw yesterday, where a rapist impersonated a cop, with badge, uniform, etc, in order to gain the trust of his victims and pull them over for traffic stops before raping them).
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 04-02-2014 at 12:19 PM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    As you may have noticed, yesterday was April 1st. This thread was my April Fools joke. I am not actually a member of the NSA. I do not have any of your real names or street addresses, nor do I have any systematic way of linking your IP address to your username on these forum.

To anyone who honestly believed, even slightly, even for half a second, that I actually was a real NSA agent:

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Just to let you know, if it was illegal to pretend to be a federal agent just for fun, a kid playing "cops and robbers" with his friends would be arrested if he decided to be an FBI agent instead of a normal policeman in the game, not to mention there are also laws against impersonating a police officer. I'm pretty sure the law you quoted applies to someone who really goes all out (getting fake uniforms, fake badges, fake IDs, etc) to actually try to convince someone that they are the federal agent that they are claiming to be.

I don't think an online joke would count as impersonation under this law. The intent of the law is clearly to keep people from impersonating a federal agent for personal gain (like in an episode of Law & Order SVU episode I saw yesterday, where a rapist impersonated a cop, with badge, uniform, etc, in order to gain the trust of his victims and pull them over for traffic stops before raping them).
    Or you got scared at the threat of breaking the law that you tried to make it a joke~

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

I... I don't know what's scarier about this thread... The idea of VG = NSA, the fact that I can answer BA's, Serated's, Maru's, +'s, LB's, and Mac's questions from the get go, or the fact that it's bring back the horrible memories from when I was in a federal prison for playing a cop in a game of cops and robbers... ;.; The HORROR!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>Me with every thread lately for the past month

10. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I played an April Fools joke on you guys. Why aren't you laughing? I know I sure am.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:13 PM
    Threads

Alright NSA if youre so smart, riddle me this; what do I like more, louisiana hot sauce or sri racha?

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I played an April Fools joke on you guys. Why aren't you laughing? I know I sure am.
    Then you have a seriously warped view of how humor works.

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING; most jokes operate on the delivery of a punch line via a person making an assumption about a comment made. The original comment is meant to be both believable and therefore causing the audience to make all the assumptions necessary in the delivery of the punch line which derails their original assumption, thereby making something funny.

You, working for the NSA, is so stupid, its immediately unbelievable and loses all of any sort of credibility to be used as a joke.

TL;DR, you arent funny.

14. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

...why? no one fell for your stupid crap. why are you laughing?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My foot is funnier than you, VG.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    every thread lately for the past month
    this is the freaking truth right here
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    My foot is funnier than you, VG.
    Your foot is worth more than he is, too.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Your foot is worth more than he is, too.
    The dirt in a hobo's feet has more worth than him.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't get how this cat is an obvious troll, and everyone gives him the attention that he wants even though nobody likes him.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post
    I don't get how this cat is an obvious troll, and everyone gives him the attention that he wants even though nobody likes him.

You're pretty new.

Reason: We've got nothing better to do. He's kind of like the test subject and we're the lab assistants. It's funny to poke him with a flaming stick and see what train wreck he comes up with to get himself banned. Waiting for the disaster that will result in the super rare perma ban.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

You're pretty new.

Reason: We've got nothing better to do. He's kind of like the test subject and we're the lab assistants. It's funny to poke him with a flaming stick and see what train wreck he comes up with to get himself banned. Waiting for the disaster that will result in the super rare perma ban.
    pretty much this. i'm indifferent to animedude, couldn't care less if he was here or not, but the stuff he says makes him too tempting a target to ignore. some new people fall hard for his antics, but veterans have come to accept him as part of the site and just roll with the punches.

it's like a victimless crime to rail on animedude. you could say the worst thing on your mind to him and no one would give you crap for it cause no one cares about him. people throw ideas around on how to kill him all the time, even the mods get in on it. it's just free entertainment.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

You're pretty new.

To be fair he's proven that perma-ban isn't so perma.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    To be fair he's proven that perma-ban isn't so perma.
    He's never gotten a perma ban. Just a bunch of regular bans at varying lengths.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

He's never gotten a perma ban. Just a bunch of regular bans at varying lengths.
    No he did for about six months after he posted porn. But Ace is a bit too soft and lifted it.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

HEY GUYS, I got a joke to tell you.

Wait for it...

WAIT FOR IT:

Animedude5555

There's really nothing to laugh at. I don't see a joke, except you. We all laugh at you and not only you're not funny but kind of sad and how pathetic you are wanting attention.
    Your "jokes" are nowhere amusing, like Serated stated, no punchline. Yeeeah none at all. I just don't see how you working for NSA could be used in a joke, like what????

I'm all finished.

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:13 PM
    Threads

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Jokes work when people laugh.

Also, if people are going along with the joke because they can see right through you, no one has been tricked and no joke has been played. I mean, you were doing some metadata joke only a couple of days ago. Playing off of that makes you lazy, not funny.

The only joke here is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post
    It is because he is an obvious troll that we pick on him. On AF, better trolls have come and gone via perma-bans. Animedude is no where close to those guys.

He is trolling but isn't an actual troll. Seasoned AF members like myself can see right through him, so it is much more fun just to mess with them.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 04-02-2014 at 11:50 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cowboy 2112 View Post
    Alright NSA if youre so smart, riddle me this; what do I like more, louisiana hot sauce or sri racha?
    What's sri racha?

Closed Thread

Thread Information