AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sob sob

Member Guilty Geass can only hope to improve Guilty Geass's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sob sob

Does anyone know when Deadman Wonderland will be resume again? Bcuz currently its on hiatus cuz writer is on maternity leave.

just how long do you need to take care of your baby?

((

I WANT DEADMAN WONDERLAND 52 D=

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Sob sob

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty Geass View Post
    Does anyone know when Deadman Wonderland will be resume again? Bcuz currently its on hiatus cuz writer is on maternity leave.

Quite a while. Figure the last bit of her pregnancy, the whole birth/post-birth hospital stay, and at least a few months afterward for her life to be re-ordered.

I think having a baby/infant is a pretty good excuse for not working on a manga...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

3. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((

I WANT DEADMAN WONDERLAND 52 D=
    Give it 6 months to a year.

Member Guilty Geass can only hope to improve Guilty Geass's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies View Post
    Give it 6 months to a year.
    It's been like 6 months already

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

It's been like 6 months already
    Be patient, the writer/artist still has to reorder the chaos that is currently in her life. Everyone has one at the moment, even her so please be patient.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not to be off topic or anything, but taking care of a baby takes a lot of time and effects your life and job. One of my teachers had a baby and she was gone for 7 months. When she came back she still had to take care of her baby and left early all the time, until one day she finally quit because she didn't had time for her job anymore. So please be patient and wait a little longer. I sure she loves her job enough to continue on the manga

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

taking care of a child is a lot of hard work my choir teacher didn't come back until november so we had a substitute every day untill she came back in late november. Try to be patient with her as much as possible please.
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information