AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fanta's sigs/avis

Member Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2012 12:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Fanta's sigs/avis

Uhm, hopefully this post is right and I'm not doing anything wrong. o.o;;

C&C is welcome.

-------------

I honestly don't really like this one, but I guess there's no harm in putting it on this thread.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Fanta's sigs/avis

Your works are okay... There's much room for improvement though.

Your biggest problems are blending, stock choice, focus, need to learn how to use C4D's correctly and text.

The first one is probably my favorite however the cyan bubbles feel really out of place since there is nothing else of that color in the signature. Choosing a different colored bubble effect that blends in better would've sufficed. Next is the text, which needs MAJOR work. You don't seem like a beginner but your text is beginner text. It's green (once again a color that isn't in the sig anywhere else) poor choice of font. And also you typed "Reaper" as "ReaPer" which is distracting. The icon is much better since you can't tell much of the blending issues in it.

-----------------

These three are probably the best in terms of using C4D's and whatnot... I love the coloring for it and the use of the text blocks. The only drawback is your stock choice...

This is what I see...

a giant ugly oval that is 1/4th the size of the signature..

The focus is ultimately the shoe, Which is not a very good focus.. The text is better on this signature though.

----------------

This one has horrible use of C4D's.. Both stick out like a sore thumb and do not blend into the signature at ALL. [Your blending issue].. You can't just put in a C4D and leave it there.. You have to work with it and make sure it actually fits into the signature. The green one just looks like it was placed there for the heck of being green.. The one in the back just looks like it was placed there for the heck of being a C4D... The browns/reds match once again, absolutely nothing. The text went back to being "Meh" and I'm assuming it says "Locked and loaded" but you can only read it as "Locked Loaded" The green light orbs on the stock also do nothing for me or the signature. Though the background was a perfect start..

---------------

Take all of that with a grain of salt and best of luck improving.

Last edited by blueangel06661; 02-29-2012 at 09:51 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

3. Thanks Headphone Actor thanked for this post
    Likes Headphone Actor liked this post
    Senior Member kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Gurren Boota
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2019 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...r/Loveyou3.png

For me, this one has the most promise out of the three. In this one you seem to understand flow, but some of the effects (the bubbles, as mentioned), are really not necessary. You have to pick complementary colors, that choice of blue seems to clash with the rest of the signature. Also, the white streak behind the pop can is rather distracting, I'm not saying get rid of it but tone it down, as right now it;s a little overbearing and distracting.

Hope that helps. KIU!
    Last edited by FlashD; 02-29-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Do not quote images

5. Thanks Headphone Actor thanked for this post
    Member Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Your works are okay... There's much room for improvement though.

Your biggest problems are blending, stock choice, focus, need to learn how to use C4D's correctly and text.

The first one is probably my favorite however the cyan bubbles feel really out of place since there is nothing else of that color in the signature. Choosing a different colored bubble effect that blends in better would've sufficed. Next is the text, which needs MAJOR work. You don't seem like a beginner but your text is beginner text. It's green (once again a color that isn't in the sig anywhere else) poor choice of font. And also you typed "Reaper" as "ReaPer" which is distracting. The icon is much better since you can't tell much of the blending issues in it.

-----------------

These three are probably the best in terms of using C4D's and whatnot... I love the coloring for it and the use of the text blocks. The only drawback is your stock choice...

This is what I see...

http://i39.tinypic.com/ajtdvc.png

a giant ugly oval that is 1/4th the size of the signature..

The focus is ultimately the shoe, Which is not a very good focus.. The text is better on this signature though.

----------------

This one has horrible use of C4D's.. Both stick out like a sore thumb and do not blend into the signature at ALL. [Your blending issue].. You can't just put in a C4D and leave it there.. You have to work with it and make sure it actually fits into the signature. The green one just looks like it was placed there for the heck of being green.. The one in the back just looks like it was placed there for the heck of being a C4D... The browns/reds match once again, absolutely nothing. The text went back to being "Meh" and I'm assuming it says "Locked and loaded" but you can only read it as "Locked Loaded" The green light orbs on the stock also do nothing for me or the signature. Though the background was a perfect start..

---------------

Take all of that with a grain of salt and best of luck improving.
    Thank you so much for the advice. (: I know I'm not the best at sig making, and I'm trying to improve as much as possible. Thanks for taking the time to look at my signatures, and I will be sure to use your advice to improve later on when sig designing. (:

Quote Originally Posted by kyoshiro20 View Post
    http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...r/Loveyou3.png

For me, this one has the most promise out of the three. In this one you seem to understand flow, but some of the effects (the bubbles, as mentioned), are really not necessary. You have to pick complementary colors, that choice of blue seems to clash with the rest of the signature. Also, the white streak behind the pop can is rather distracting, I'm not saying get rid of it but tone it down, as right now it;s a little overbearing and distracting.

Hope that helps. KIU!
    This does help, a lot. Thank you for the advice, I'll try to use it to its best when I make my next signature. Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Headphone Actor; 03-02-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Adding Skrillex signatures

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I love the two new skrillex sigs... The contrast in it is awesome.. Good job!

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

8. Thanks Headphone Actor thanked for this post
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haven't posted in this for a while... mehh~

I honestly don't like this one, but it got around 100 favorites on my deviantART o3o"

Happy 10th Anniversary, Kingdom Hearts ^^ //late birthday happiness orz
    ...in a bucket.

Yes, I have a tumblr o.o

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ []
    Patron troll: Eridan Ampora

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information